Garnier Triple Nutrition Conditioner

3.6

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil / Palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Fragrance, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCI, Butyrospermum Parkii / Shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Oil / Black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel Extract / Lemon Peel Extract, CI 19140/Yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, CI 15985/Yellow 6, F.I.L. D35637/3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This has been amazing for me. I have oily fairly thick hair and was worried this might make my hair greasy. It definitely doesn't do that or weigh my hair down. The best part? I've noticed my hair is incredibly SHINY. Almost like a tv commercial. I love it.

I use this along with Biolage's normalizing shampoo.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

My absolute favourite conditioner at the moment! I used to only buy salon hair products because I'm very fussy with my hair. I believed I was treating it in the best way that I could.
Then one day I stumbled upon an article that explained the way that silicones in shampoos and conditioners (and other hair treatments and styling products) weigh the hair down and even cause it to dry out. I started researching about how to really treat my hair in the best way that I can. Now all my expensive salon products are rotting away on a shelf, and my hair looks better than ever.
I swear, it sounds like a fake fairy tale/advertisement story, but I used to use a flat iron everytime I washed my hair. My hair was always frizzy and I used a ton of serums/treatments before I would go over my hair with a straightener to make it look shiny and healthy.
Now, with my new hair regimen, I don't need to use a flat iron anymore. My hair looks better than ever, while I seriously spend less than ever on it. It even grows faster now!
I have fine hair, but I have a lot of it. It's long, a few cm over my bra strap.
New regimen:
I use a shampoo and conditioner without silicones in it, sometimes also sulfate free, or otherwise with just Sodium Laureth Sulfate. When I get out of the shower I use only one treatment: extra virgin olive oil or argan oil (100%, not some type of serum with these ingredients in it). I apply some to damp hair (not at the roots!), and sometimes a little more when it's dry. I also use a bit of mousse at the roots to give my hair a little liftt. DONE! Shiney, bouncy hair, with volume.
-----
Ok, bla bla bla, on to this conditoner:
PROS:
- No silicones
- Very moisturizing, definitely helped me get through this winter.
- Nice smell, I find. It lingers for about a day.
- I use it to create home made hair masks. Just add an avocado and some olive oil and let it soak in for as long as you like! Perfect for the dry winter months.
- The price.
-----
CONS:
- For me there are no cons really, but I think this conditioner may be a little too heavy/moisturizing for those with very fine/limp/non-dry hair. It's definitely best suited for those looking for a moisturizing conditioner, not a volumizing one. Though - because of the lack of silicones - it doesn't weigh my hair down.
- In Europe, the bottle is pretty tiny.
- Don't buy the matching shampoo - it has silicones in it and made my hair lie flat.
-------
This is seriously the best conditioner I have tried so far - including all the expensive ones. One of the few drugstore conditioners without silicones. But be careful of the shampoo, which does have silicones.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Best conditioner I've ever used, and it's so cheap! I have BSL 3b curly hair that gets dried out very easily, but is weighed down by even small amounts of coconut oil. I also use a CG routine, meaning that I avoid sulfates and ingredients that are insoluble in water. This is an absolutely stunning product for my hair! This thick conditioner instantly detangles instantly. And it leaves behind a rich, yet weightless and non-greasy, coating after even thorough rinsing. It is exactly what my hair needs! I noticed an instant improvement in texture after using it for the first time: my slightly crunchy ends felt smooth and thick. If you hair is baby fine or isn't dry, then this may be too heavy for you. But as for me, this definitely replaces my old HG conditioner, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have curly hair and this product worked great for the price. This is a heavy conditioner formulated for dry hair. It may be too greasy for someone with fine hair.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Didn't do a thing!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

If you are acne prone there is a high chance that this will break you out. Please keep that in mind.
I used this in high school and broke out horribly along my hairline, but now that I'm not really acne prone anymore I'll be trying this conditioner again since it was really slippy. I'll probably come back with an edit once I retry and tell you what I think.
Edit- I tried this again and it didn't break me out! I like the scent but the conditioner just isn't anything miraculous. I like sleek and shine by garnier much more.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have 3a/3b curly hair and this conditioner is the BEST conditioner I've ever used. I use it as my co-wash b/c I'm on the cg method. No conditioner compares and I will never use a different conditioner as long as this one keeps working. I have used it about a month (the whole way through cg) and my hair is soooo moisturized and it has helped reverse the damage of sulfates. I would recommend this and buy it again. I mean really you're getting the shea, olive, and I forget the other oil all in one for a conditioner! I also use the spray to freshen up and such. This works well as a leave in too. Just tell me if you have any questions or comments:)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I can't get enough of this product! Big on organic products for my hair but this stuff is AMAZING! Makes combing through my stubborn, curly afro mass of hair as easy as tying a shoelace and depending on where you go (Walmart's got to be the best deal, of course) you can get a jumbo sized bottle for what, 3 dollars? 4? I've forgotten because the big bottles last me so long...and I can be very heavy handed with conditioner.

This isn't for oily or thin hair (but I'm sure it's been noted), nor is it for people whose hair is easily weighed down by oils (there's quite a few different oils in here). But coming from a woman who's gone between expensive salon brands and drugstore brands yet chose this over them all...that says something.

I use this conditioner along with the shampoo. I only use the shampoo on my scalp and protect the length with the conditioner, then rinse and then I use the conditioner again massaging the scalp with my head down and distribute it in all of my hair. Then I make a bun on the top of my head and leave it to rinse in the end of the shower.

It leaves my hair super smooth, shiny, without tangles, lightweight and prevents my ends from damaging. Best routine I find in years, and I've been using Kerastase and Redken products until a couple of months ago, wich are much more expensive and ironically don't leave my hair in such great condition. I think it's from not having silicones in its ingredients.

I switched conditioner a week ago and I definitely noticed the difference.

Awesome product for a very good price!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I like this conditioner because I can afford it, it smells nice and works well for a washout conditioner and a leave in. I have really dry fuzzy hair and it gives my hair a nice coating that keeps it soft and less frizzy. I buy this conditioner often.