Make Up For Ever HD High Definition Concealer

3.8

Aqua (Water), Dimethicone, Hydroxystearic/Linolenic/Oleic Polyglycerides, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Trisiloxane, Sodium Chloride, Mica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Glycerin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylpropanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Myristoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, p-Anisic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tromethamine, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Laureth-4, [CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 5/19/2011 2:00:00 PM

SUPER happy with the amount of coverage! I only use this on blemishes and/or spots, DEF not under the eye as it can be a bit drying. What I HATE about this is the packaging! It's plain stupid. The silicon applicator is useless and clogs up causing me to waste product. Oh well, as long as it continues to cover my imperfections flawlessy I'll repurcahse.

on 5/14/2011 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

God, I loved this. It was a wrench to pay so much for it in Sephora (26 euros in Spain!), but when I got it home, I was pleased as punch with it. It's quite a dry concealer, so without some good moisturising, it will happy show up all the fine lines around your eyes, but it erases my dark circles almost completely. Looks FANTASTIC in photos - you'd never know the circles were there.

Massively disappointed by the price and the teeny amount in the tube. Well worth a go if you suffer with dark circles and have a bit of money to throw around. Have gone back to my old favourite, L'Oreal's Touch Magique in Rose Porcelain, which looks very pink in the tube (but the pinky colour helps get rid of the colour). Also has a tendency to settle into lines, but at least it doesn't hurt the pocket so much.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

i was looking for a concealer and i wanted to buy the clinique all about eyes. but the store i went to didn't have it so i bought this instead. its great! but i hate the packaging. the one i got has a bent tip and it makes it hard to get the product out.

on 2/16/2011 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Like many others, I bought this because I own the MUFE HD foundation. I was tempted to buy the Full Cover, but the SA lady told me that this is more natural. First off, yes, the packaging is annoying. Anything that comes in a twist or click pen form is just stupid, IMO. For those complaining about the rubber tip being useless to apply the concealer... To me, that's like complaining that a doe-foot applicator (ie, MAC's Select Moisturecover) is useless to apply the concealer: it's unrealistic. You can use the applicator to dab it on your skin, but not to actually blend it, I think MUFE knows that we should use our fingers or brush and not the actual rubber tip. Now, for the actual concealer, I really like it. Lightweight, natural, great shade selection, lasts a long time, what more is needed?! :) Nobody knows that I have on concealer! Plus, this and the MUFE HD foundation combined is true love, it's really natural looking, but flawless. Great concealer! Do recommend and will repurchase! :)

on 2/12/2011 2:47:00 AM

I have tried every concerler out there and this is by far the BEST concealer I have ever used. It is perfect for under-eye circles and doesn't show any creases afterwards. For special occasions I top it with a little touche eclat and the effect is amazing. Sure perfection. I will never by another concealer again!

on 2/1/2011 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I'm 50 years old and beginning to experience fine lines under the eyes and dry skin, but have always had dark circles. This product was recommended by a Sephora SA when I was buying the MUFE HD Foundation (love it!). The combo of MUFE HD products (primer, concealer, foundation and powder) is amazing for me and really works well.

This concealer is thick enough to cover dark circles without settling into my fine lines or appearing dry or caked on.

However, the applicator is complete junk. It's useless for application and just smears it on. I use a brush and the pat it gently with my finger instead. A small amount of product is always oozing out of the small hole in the silicone tip, no matter whether i click the dispenser or not. Major fail on packaging, MUFE!

Even though this is a very expensive product considering the small amount you get, I don't mind paying for for a product I know works, and I use so little that it will last me plenty (I only wear make up on the weekends), but please reconsider packaging in a simple tube like the Full Coverage concealer or a small pump bottle, MUFE.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was recommended this concealer by a Sephora SA for its moisturizing qualities and coverage. I don't know that it's really very high coverage... seems a bit sheer to me. The applicator is annoying. Rather than making application easier, the silicone tip just sort of dabs the product on. You will have to use your fingers to blend this. For people who have trouble with dryness under or around the eyes, this is a great concealer. Some might have trouble with creasing, but that can be solved with some powder. Giving this a 3/5 because of the lack of coverage and inconvenient packaging. It's also a bit expensive for how much product you get.

on 12/10/2010 3:40:00 PM

I had that it's a twist use for the product to come out, sometimes i just need the tiniest amount and too much comes out and then it dries out and then the next time i need to use it it's hard to get the right amount out. So i hate the packaging but i love the finish. I had Full Cover before but found it to be a little to cakey, this one is much lighter and smoother finish.

on 11/26/2010 1:26:00 AM

This was recommended to me at Sephora's for my genetic dark circles. I don't have a lot of puffiness but I have a lot of darkness that nothing ever seems to be able to cover up completely.

This is a whatever product and considering it costs 20+ dollars it is SO not worth it! I don't see any difference in quality between this liquid concealer and drugstore liquid concealers I have. That's really all it is, your typical liquid concealer, nothing special about it whatsoever.

Also, the applicator is the worst. It's like those stila lipglosses that twist to release the product on top. You have to twist and twist but nothing comes out and then suddenly just when you think nothing is going to come out of this thing and that it's broken, a huge GLOB of concealer pops out. What a complete waste of product. I end up trying to cap it over the glob so that I don't completely waste it and hope that it doesn't get all over the cap and make a mess. The design is really just awful. There is just no way to get a reasonable amount of concealer out with this thing.

Like I said earlier, it's nothing special when it comes to covering up serious dark circles. If you don't have really bad dark circles and you need just a little bit of coverage, this would be fine but I would still not recommend it. There are MUCH cheaper alternatives out there. If you have really bad dark circles like me, pass.

As far as any other kind of concealing, this would be way too thin for anything on the face.

Pass. Pass. PASS.

on 11/24/2010 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Used in conjunction with HD Foundation, I am able to fake flawless skin and a well-rested complexion even when I am hungover and broken out. God love you, Make Up For Ever. You make it easy to justify spending 70 dollars on makeup in one swoop.
This little dispenser thing kind of blows, though. I can't lie. Too much or too little comes out and it gets everywhere. Luckily I love this product so much that I am willing to forgive this atrocity. I like the little clicky noise and pen shape though. Give and take!