April 18, 2014 | 929 users online

Palettes - Too Faced - Natural Eye Kit

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2011 8:55:00 AM More reviews by uyai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a staple in my kit. The texture of the eyeshadows is amazing: they're so smooth, pigmented and blend like a dream! There are a mixture of shimmer and matte shades, all of which I find useable.

Most people say they dislike Nude Beach because it's glittery but I love it - I use it on the inner corners of my eyes and it makes them pop, I don't get any fallout over my cheeks and it stays in place all day ontop of a eyeshadow base. Silk Teddy is a shimmery light pink colour which is one of the only shades I don't usually reach for as I don't think it's that flattering on my skintone, but aside from that there's no problem with it. Honey Pot is a gorgeous buttery-smooth textured gold which will look good on all eye colours. Push Up is a burnt red brown shade that looks nice smudged on the lower lash line.

As for the matte shades, Heaven is a really good natural looking highlight as it's a soft creamy beige shade that doesn't look harsh at all unlike frosty white or silver shades that some may use as highlights. Velvet Revolver is a light taupe that looks good in the crease, Sexpresso is a dark brown with ever so slight red tones that works good as a crease or liner, Erotica is a medium-dark brown with golden flecks and Cocoa Puff is a slightly lighter version of Erotica.

Great quality palette especially for the price. I've had my palette for 2 years and have barely made a dent in the shadows.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 8:06:00 AM More reviews by trayw86

Oh I wish that I could have liked this, I love how this palette looks and the little cards that show you three different ideas on how to wear the shadows was a nice idea, but when i swatched these colours on my hand they weren't very pigmented, and when I tried it on my eyes it still wasn't any better, I like my eyeshadows to look exactly how they look in the pan when you apply them and these shadows just didn't do that for me, so I ended up giving this little kit to my mum who likes her shadows less intense then I do. I still gave it three stars as it was such a nice looking palette and it works for my mum.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jallen2789

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

this is my first h/e palate and I am extremely pleased! I love every single color in this palate except Nude Beach only because I find it hard to work with being there is quite a bit of fall out and I end up with glitter all over my face. However this could be because I'm not a professional :/ I don't really follow the tutorial cards that come with this palate but If you don't really know where to start this could come in handy! My favorite colors are teddy and push up and I think that for the quality of these shadows and the fact that you get 6 shimmer and 3 matte shadows, $35 is awesome! If you don't wanna drop 50 on the UD naked palate this is definitely a great choice!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by TaotaoChoi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was debating whether to give this product 3 stars or 4 stars - I would give it 3 and a half if that was possible.

I do love most of the shades in this palette and unlike The Romantic Eye or Naked Eye Kit which seem to cater for people of fairer complexions I did feel this palette worked fine on my NW20 complexion.

I really hated the names of the shadows in this palette. I also found the fallout of the shade "Nude Beach" to be comparable to Urban Decay's Midnight Cowboy Rides Again - fallout was insane! Application was bad and blending unthinkable - I had a face covered in glitter afterwards.

I think for someone just getting into makeup this would be an excellent palette. For me personally, the reason I gave it 3 stars is because I think there are better neutral-ish palettes out there. I prefer UD's Naked palette because I preferred it for my neutral to warm skin tone. I also think this palette is a little overpriced for what it actually offers. At 26 I'd prefer to add more and get some Inglot shadows or pay towards another full sized Urban Decay palette.

This isn't a bad palette by any means, I just don't think it's an all rounder as one shade is completely useless because of the fallout issues and there are a couple that are chalky and lacking in pigmentation compared to the shimmery shades.This might be a good one for a beginner-intermediate but dedicated makeup junkies might want to give this a miss as there are so many better dupes out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by leslieb

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my favorite pallette and that is saying a lot since I was once a eyeshadow junkie. I own to many to count. This would work for just about anyone. The colors are very neutral, very blendable, and last all day on my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by drewthomsen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this palette 9 months ago because the UD Naked Palette was so difficult to find and I heard this was a comparable product. If you like a natural eye then this is a perfect palette, especially if you prefer shimmer. The matte colors in this palette aren't really my favorite...the lightest matte shadow is a bit chalky and the other matte colors are sort of bland (though I occasionally mix them to fill in my brows). The shimmery shadows are great and blend perfectly, last all day, etc. I think it's a good alternative to the Naked Palette if you can't find it or don't want to get it for one reason or another.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/15/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by jod84

overall the shadows have great color pay off and seem to last long with or without useing my udpp however i dislike the shimmer in most of the shadows and the fall out is so annoying!! you do get 3 matt shadows but they look pretty muddy on me :( and the packaging is a pain it's too big and not some thing i would like to carry around all day. i won't buy again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. I just wish that the large shadow on the bottom left corner didn't have so much glitter fall out. Every other colour is beautiful and completely wearable. I have this, and the naked palette and I think I actually am one of the few who prefer this one. I find the colours blend easier, and make my eyes stand out more than the naked palette. If these were the only eyeshadows I owned, I'd be okay with that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Klovemakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely adore this palette. I've never been the type of person who is a fan of bright colors on the lid, I find it to be a bit tacky. That's why when I saw this I just had to buy it. It's perfect for everyday use. It's easy to transform from day to a night look.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2011 2:17:00 AM More reviews by gabrielamtz19

i really like the colors... they are super pigmented and easy to blend... most of the eyeshadows are shimmery which i love.. definitely recommend it if you're into neutral colors!