August 27, 2014 | 1819 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Matte Foundation spf 15

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Megsl21

I had never tried foundation before because I was terrified of breaking out from it, but this had never made me have a single breakout. I love the matte finish it gives, it's not too much but it is build able coverage! I love this foundation for me! The only complaint that I would have is that it doesn't last long enough, other than that it's great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:25:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good day foundation as it feels light on the skin, a great colour match and never looks cakey but natural. The only problem is there just isn't enough coverage for my blemishes! You need to have a good concealer underneath to hide them. Although I will keep this as a day foundation until I find a better alternative (which I haven't and been using this for a year). The other good thing about this product is the tub lasts forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2013 10:40:00 PM More reviews by handfulofgoo

There's nothing like Bare Minerals. I used to use this, then ventured out into the world of liquid foundations. I never found anything that looked natural and didn't make my already dry skin look worse. Recently, I took this out to try to remember what I used to love about it. And automatically I fell back in love with this powder. It's so fine and smooth, natural look and feel AND doesn't highlight dry patches if you use a good moisturizer. I'm back to Bare Minerals for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by misscherstar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was using Mary Kay's powder foundation, I loved it until I tried this! I get the one without SPF though because I don't like that SPF smell on my face, this really blends well and to me is full coverage, a major downside is if you lay down it will get on your pillow and it can get on your clothes, for sure apply after you are dressed!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by akasoul

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great foundation for the summertime when you want something light on your skin. It doesn't provide the best coverage however, and it doesn't last longer than a few hours. It does provide great broad spectrum SPF protection, which again, is great in the summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Kimboxx

I have been using this product for about a week and i'm not sure what tot think about it.

I use it on a daily base combined with La Roche Posay Effaclar 'mattifying daycream'. I apply it with my zoeva silky finish brush. When just applied it looks perfectly matte and very natural. It doesn't cover blemishes very well so i need to use concealer. But for a daily use i like the natural coverage.
After a few hours at work the oil starts to break through my make up. It is not super oily, but i had high hopes that this powder would control my oiliness better. Luckily it doesn't cause any breakouts.

I will continue using this because it was not very cheap, but i will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 10:11:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is your typical "good enough" foundation for daily use. It is very lightweight (when you apply it lightly), and doesn't clog pores. There isn't much more you could want. Its initial level of coverage doesn't last super long especially if you have oily skin, but it WILL give you some degree of coverage all day long. This is a pretty good everyday lightweight foundation for oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkLips101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this to set my liquid foundation and im.sooooo happy im.loving.it, i usually get super oily on.my tzone and this keeps it under control and.the coverage.is beyond great... Also i have a yellow undertone and this is the first powder that matches my skin perfectly! I don't look pink anymore i got the golden.medium.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:17:00 PM More reviews by cleotokos

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I had high expectations, I admit, after all I've heard about Bare Minerals. Unfortunately this stuff just didn't do it for me. Typical of a powder foundation, it accentuated my pores and seemed to cling around them and not fill them in at all. Also it seems to be incapable of blending, and pretty much caked on to wherever on my face the brush touched first. Very disappointing.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by katb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i really like this foundation, until i tried liquid foundation which covers and stays on way better than this stuff. (yes im a novice, no expert by any means at makeup). color match is great IMO. no trouble finding my shade. (have yellow undertones)/ as far as coverage, id say light, you can still see your flaws through it, the best way i can describe it is it blurs your flaws rather than covering them up? no matter how much you apply (little or alot). idk, i really dont even use it anymore, which is a waste of money for me. another thing is, for some reason this stuff makes my skin itch! so like any makeup goes, you just have to try some to see if it works for you.