September 23, 2014 | 1810 users online

Liquid - Maybelline - Super Stay Makeup

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2013 6:16:00 PM More reviews by blackpoppy26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At first I LOVED THIS PRODUCT...The coverage is fabulous if you want to cover acne, redness, scarring, marks etc. HOWEVER...10 mins after i applied the foundation it looked flaky around my nose and pores...after about 3 hrs it literally slid down my face and makes my oily skin look worse and the the worst thing of all is the colour. I got the palest one, porcelin ivory and it was pink on my face at first and then gradullay turn ORANGE!!!!! I looked like i had gotten a cheap, dodgy tan only on my face..so, slippery, orange and cakey..not great. Covers all my imperfections but highlights my oil skin.. If you are someone with darker skin, and not oily then this foundation might work for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is just average for me.
Thick which may be good for heavier coverage. I prefer to mix it with a touch of moisturizer if I'm going to wear it.
It makes me break out and I don't wear it during the day time (if I do decide to wear it) because there isn't a shade that matches me perfectly.
I like it best as an eye shadow primer actually lol. Nice smooth base!
Not the foundation for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by dora777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have dry skin all over except for my forehead which is usually oily, I break out really easily with anything so this foundation was the only one that actually wasnt AS bad, the coverage isn't great, you can see through the foundation in about an hour or two and it does start to look "sweaty" real fast as well, rubs off really easily so make sure you don't hug someone with light colored clothing cause I've had so many embaressing incidents like that. The price I pay is usually around $15 canadian at walmart. I have repurchased a few times now because it's not that horrible but it didn't stop me break out either.
Overall a 6-7/10.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I'm so disappointed in this, I was expecting a good foundation from reading the reviews of those in my age group.

First, this is not "super stay", did I get a bad/old bottle? This rubs off very easily on everything, also one gentle nose blow and it's totally gone!

I also read conflicting reviews of the finish, and on me it is matte and more matte, and very dry looking even with heavy moisturizing.

Color wise, even the warm tones run a bit too pink for me.

Giving a 1 rating for mature skin with very yellow undertones. Returning the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 1:41:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my all-time FAVORITE foundation. It is medium coverage and has a satin finish (which is what I prefer for my skin). It lasts very decently and keeps my shine pretty well controlled (goes great with Maybelline Dream Matte powder). I have tried a few high-end foundations and I always end up going back to this foundation because it is of just nice quality.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by isabelxox0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I've been using it for about 4 years and it blends great with my skin. I set it with powder and it stays about all day. I've tried many other foundations but this so far is my favorite. I will soon be trying the kat von d lock it tattoo foundation also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2012 4:26:00 AM More reviews by peachykeen01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is definitely in my top 5 foundations. I tend to use this in the summer, and use Studio Tech in the fall/winter when my skin gets a bit drier. I wear the shade true beige. Great match for my NC40 skin, not orange at all. Great coverage, lasts all day (I've worn for over 12+ hours), and never irritates my skin. Would recommend to someone that likes foundations such as Revlon Colorstay and EL Double Wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2012 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Airplanejunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I had to live with this foundation for 3 whole months!!!!!
Let me start of with, the colour range of this foundation line is rather poor, most have pinky undertones and either looked too yellow or too pink against my skin. Non transfer? No no no, completely wrong, I've tried so many methods but none of them made it stay out. And considering this claims to be 24h really annoys me! I've tried putting on a primer, and setting it with powder, applying with a brush, with a sponge,and with fingers, but it slid right off! As soon as I touched my face, it would transfer, I'm so so disappointed with this foundation!

Second of all, 24hours... Erm more like it transferred so much it all came off by 10:30, bearing in mind I applied it at 8! Don't purchase this foundation, it's a waste of £10, pay £2.50 extra and opt for colorstay instead, it's worth it!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by frecklesmcguff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this product!! It's perfect for dry/normal sensitive skin and it's full-medium coverage lasts for as long as promised (20 hours or so). The only negative is that, in my experience, it does not come off with anything except soap and a washcloth and that when your face sweats it looks like you have rain-x on your face. I'm a drug-store makeup girl and have never been really happy with a foundation until now. I'll buy this for as long as they make it.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/4/2012 5:02:00 AM More reviews by Neffy94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation is terrible ! It made me look orange and since I have oily skin it is hard for me to find a foundation that can work well with the oiliness, but this made me greasier then a deep fried chip ! It also didn't last very long at all, it was patchy and just over all terrible.