Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 11/14/2013 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I wouldn't buy this again. It has a nice wet look and it's easy to apply, however the slightest touch to your eyelid and it's smudged or completely off, id have to reapply it or just take it off all together.

on 11/13/2013 8:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This product was........okay

I feel like I haven't had much luck with any liquid eyeliner I try. The felt tips always give me trouble, either their too stiff or too wobbly. I would like to try a brush tip next and see how that goes as I'm a huge fan of a cat eye and have a pretty steady hand.

I bought this and it does the job but it takes a lot of extra work which I'm not into. A lot of product comes out on the felt tip...or is it a sponge? It's a very strange material as it's flexible and soft. Anyway so much product comes off that I need to wipe excess off on my hand or a tissue which is such a waste. It doesn't do a bad job at giving me the look I want to achieve but I just feel like theres something better out there! It lasts pretty well but will come right off if you rub your eyes or god forbid cry haha it's happened to me a few times.

on 11/12/2013 8:02:00 PM

I love this eyeliner. I'm not a usual user of eyeliner because I have trouble applying it. This eyeliner has been the easiest eye-liner for me so far. I can even do wings with it, and I am someone who has trouble doing a straight line.
Having said that it is not a waterproof eyeliner (not a bad thing for me, because if I mess up I can wash it off), and it takes awhile to try.

on 10/30/2013 2:52:00 AM

This was the first liner I used that I could actually do a wing or cat eye. Its very easy to use for beginners because Of the felt tip, you have a lot of control. The down part is by the end of the day it's either patchy, or almost completely gOne.

on 10/30/2013 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This used to be my Holy Grail eyeliner. The fact that I had so much control when doing my cat-eye was a big plus, but after being on my second eyeliner I noticed a lot of flaws.

Pros:
- Easy to apply - you have total control
- Colour is very opaque
- Glides on easily

Cons:
- Takes awhile to dry
- When I would curl my lashes after applying the eyeliner, some of the eyeliner would transfer and the original line on my eye would be patchy
- If you have only lids, this won't last long
- The felt tip is a little tricky if you're a first-timer

Unfortunately, because I do not enjoy the staying power on this liner, I won't be repurchasing this.

on 10/22/2013 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I like this liner. The brush is strange, but it works for me somehow.

Pros:
Nice, steady lines with ease for me
Doesn't dry out
Lasts all day
No smudging/transfer

Cons:
I don't like the shiny/wet look it gives

on 10/10/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I don't like the tip on this. There's always too much on it and it's not thin enough for my taste.

I also don't like the formula. It doesn't last very long and it fades to a gray on me. Would not repurchase.

on 9/26/2013 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I dont like it, You don't get much product on the tip so the color applies unevenly, and you have to dip the brush many time so your line ends up being a mess. A much better alternative is wet n wild or Jordana depending on what type you like

on 9/25/2013 7:12:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the sponge tip and it goes on smoothly and easily. This liner also lasts me thought out the day.

Ok I am new at the winged liner and this has made it very simple! I have not tried nothing else but I do know if you want something to practice with this is it!! It is very black which makes it even more perfect.