August 20, 2014 | 1952 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by thephoenixqueen

I'm not a big fan of this at all. Youtubers rave about this being their holy grail liquid eyeliner but it's just very disappointing. It's very watery and has little pigmentation, like everyone says. The tip is very nice but that's the only good thing. It does get more pigmented when you shake it up but that gets annoying. I would recommend the L'Oreal Lineur Intense if you're looking for a good drugstore liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Chubz

I love the packaging, the long brush handle, the felt tip which makes It easy to draw precise lines, and the logo also! However... This goes on watery!!! I have to wait for it to dry before I can make it look opaque with a 2nd layer.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2013 4:23:00 AM More reviews by IamJasmine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had this about a year ago and wanted to make a review to put my two cents in. One word that I've read multiple people say about this: WATERY. No pigmentation. At all. I suggest buying Wet N' Wild's Megalast liner in black. It's my HG liquid liner. The felt tip didn't bother me on this, because I'm pretty good at using different brushes/tips. It is also annoying to shake it up every time you use this. The staying power was horrible. It flaked and never stayed on. It's so watery and not pigmented. PLEASE save your money and get a better liquid liner.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:49:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAlleyJunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This liquid liner is pretty good. I love liners with a felt tip because it's so much easier than the little brush. I also think this product looks super cute like a mini mascara tube. The only thing I don't like about this liner is the finish. It looks almost a little rubbery. I gotta say, if this formula was different I would be head over heels in love. I guess I will stick to gel liner!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by nanofutur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

From the moment I opened the package, I was disappointed. I am not a fan of felt brush liquid eyeliners. But I spent the money, so I was going to use it! It took me a while to get used to the felt brush but I felt it worked a lot better than other felt brushes I've used! I was pleasantly surprised! That was until I saw the eyeliner. It does NOT go on smoothly. Instead, it goes on almost watery with very little pigment. I had to go over the same line at least three times.

I'm sorry but if it's a liquid eyeliner, there should be more pigment. This goes on almost opaque. Horrible! As for the wear, it did stay on most of the day but at the corners it did start to flake by Hour 5. I like how easily it could be removed but that's probably because there's hardly anything there at all!

In short, I will definitely not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by alexbunchesofoats

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is amazing!! I like that it has a felt tip so it is easier to apply. I got it like 3 months ago and I have been using it everyday and there's still more product in the bottle. The only bad thing about it is that it has been starting to clump a little. When I apply it there is like little clumps on the top of the brush but otherwise it works perfectly. This eyeliner also drys matte which I absolutely love. The brush picks up enough product to do both eyes without dipping it back inside. It is also very pigmented. I got it in blackest black and it works great.there is also no need to reapply. It stays on the whole day and doesn't crack or come off with oil. This eyeliner is perfect for people with oily lids. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by neha1995

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The first time i used this eyeliner, i fell in LOVE. This is by far the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. It has a flexible felt tip so your lines can be made super thin or thick to your liking. It is easy to apply and looks beautiful on. The lines are crisp and dark, and it lasts all day. However, if you plan to use this on your lower lash line, be careful, because it burns if it gets into your eyes. But other than that, I have restocked on this a million times, and will continue using it for as long as it's available.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

By far one of the best liquid eyeliners I have tried in my entire life. It also costs about $5 which is pretty affordable to me. The flexible tip allows me to draw close to the lash line, make thin or thick lines, etc. It also doesn't smudge under your eyes or lids. Though I have normal (not oily) eyelids, this product also works great on oily eyelids. It's overall an AMAZING product. I would highly recommend it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

This is my HG eyeliner. I use it in the color black. It stays on for hours.. does not peel or flake or rub off easily/ I use MAC Black Black pigment over it as a liner to give me that smokey look and it will last until I decide to take it off. All I realy ever ask in a liquid liner is to be easy to apply, dry fast, last long, don't peel or flake and don't dry up in the tube before I am finished with it. And for $7, this product succedes my expectatioons.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by michellewright5

I use this product almost everyday and find it works really well. The tip works great and the eyeliner is extremely noticeable, unlike pencil eyeliners.

I have blonde hair which can make the black stand out almost too much, so I definitely recommend that if you have blonde hair to stay away from the Blackest Black and stick with just Black. It truly does make a difference.