October 26, 2014 | 1674 users online

Clothes - Forever 21

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by GUMBYY

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

what grl can resist goin into f21?! haha good clothes for cheaaap prices yay.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2009 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Zevie

Forever 21 has it's pros and cons. It's pros are that it's cheap, fashionable, and has a huge selection. The cons are that most of the clothes are cheap, sizing is too small, and it's always a madhouse in there. I've bought pieces from F21 that have lasted numerous washings and some pieces that fall apart (literally) in the dressing room. You just have to be super picky about what you buy. Also, the sizing is too small. I'm a size 8 with a 36C chest. On bottom, a large normally fits but on top, larges are often too small. I understand that it's junior sizing, but I can't be the only average size woman with breasts that shops there. Other than that, F21 is great for cheap fashion trends. No matter what your age or style, if you hunt enough, you'll find something for your wardrobe.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by SuperFly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

a lot of things that look nice, but awful quality.
if something doesn't rip the first time you wear it, it'll shrink four sizes when you wash it.

most of the time things are really unorganised.

seeing as how you can only wear something once (more if you're lucky but that's like a one in ten chance) before it's trash, it's not really all that "cheap".

forever 21 is just a mess, in conclusion.

if you're looking for cheap clothes, you'd be better off at target.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 2:21:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

Very hit or miss. Stock flies off the shelves within arriving at stores, so I find it best to check periodically. Over the years I've found prices have increased (although inflation has touched everything so I'm willing to overlook this). Also, the clothing has branched out from hoochie hoodrat club gear to stuff I've actually worn to work (and I work in a conservative environment - think button-ups and pencil skirts). Love their casual jersey dresses, belts, chunky rings, basic tanks, and $13 skinny jeans!!! (cotton & spandex, not the kind with polyester). The goal is to find pieces that don't look like something you'd find at F21, and I've left with some amazing pieces that no one would think cost in the $10-30 range. Sizing is generally on the small side as it's juniors sizing but with the arrival of Love21 and Heritage, sizing is more true to size. I had to dock one star for organization though, because I always get sensory overload and I never know where to start browsing!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2009 12:22:00 AM More reviews by jiney17

This place used to have semi-decent things mixed in with all the spangled polyester and nylon junk. I've found cute, simple knit tops there in the past. Nothing fancy, but good for casual occasions and not cheaper-looking than the stuff offered by any other mass chain retailer. I didn't think it was possible, but the quality has actually declined in the past few years. I walked in with my sister last year and could not find one item in the store that I would buy. It was all trendy, ugly garbage.

The extremely low prices reflect the poor materials, fit and construction. I'm not surprised that F21 necklaces snap right off your neck and that their clothes don't hold up to basic laundering.

Don't waste your money on this crap. It's not all that cheap when you think about how many times you'll actually wear that shirt or those leggings before they're out of style or faded or torn. A $20 pair of pants that I wear twice is not a good bargain in comparison to a $100 pair that I wear for years. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2009 11:07:00 PM More reviews by heycourtanayxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wish i lived at this store! its like my heaven aha
Its very cheap and trendy, the only letdown is since its cheap nto everything last very long.
I have probably broken 3 necklace chains just trying to take them off & one shirt shrank so much i dont think i can wear it again.
Besides that i love all the clothing, and the massive jewelry collection!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Forever 21 is great! Trendy stuff for low prices, some things last but some don't... but its all cheap so it doesnt really matter too much, I suppose. I love the clothes though, so that counts for something :)
My one irk is how sometimes the stuff shrinks in the wash and never fits again. Like the layering tank tops I got, and a knit shirt. So I hand it over to my sister.
And my other complaint is that there's not enough store locations in Canada! But, it just expanded, so I'll give it some time. Plus that can't detract from the clothing

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by candyxmandie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Well I, for one, am completely obsessed with this store! The prices are great and all of my clothes have lasted and are still in great condition. (I've been shopping there for years). I'm sure the eyeshadow collection will expand as cosmetics are fairly recent at forever 21.
They have a great selection that fits many different styles. This store really is for everyone.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Today I went into a Forever 21 for the first time. I'm in my 30's, and it just doesn't look like my type of place to buy clothes. And it isn't. I was amazed at the prices. They were much lower than I imagined they could be. The place was HUGE and there were so many customers. I guess if you are going to buy super-trendy clothes, it doesn't make much sense to spend a lot of money on them. By the time they fall apart, the next big thing has arrived. Just glancing at them, the low quality is obvious.

Before I left I saw nail polish near the registers. YAY!! My current obsession! I found a couple of LA Girls polishes for only $2.80. That's less than Walmart! They had a lot of bottles, but there were only 5 different colors. They also had eyeshadows, but in only 2 colors. What the heck???? The place is like, 30,000 square feet, and they have only two colors of eyeshadows!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

you definitely get what you pay for. i mean you can get shirts for like 4 bucks how long do you think they are going to last? but this store is a miracle store for those buying on a budget. it's saved me a couple of times when i was looking for dresses last minute.