April 20, 2014 | 1732 users online

Fragrances - Stila - Creme Bouquet

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2006 1:48:00 PM More reviews by tashmina

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is just so-so on me, and needs to dry down a bit to even reach that stage. The initial spritz is very green - too green - in the way that mold or something going bad or rotting is green. However, after about 30 minutes or so it does evolve into a better scent. The vanilla comes out at this stage - and this is a very sweet, foody vanilla to me - and that softens the offensive notes quite a bit. The fragrance eventually morphs into a vanilla-green-floral, and this is probably a very nice fragrance on some people, depending on skin chemistry. But on me it really just goes from a gawd-awful beginning to a so-so dry down. Try before you buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2006 8:49:00 AM More reviews by DommeDiva

This is my favorite scent. I LOVE it. Yes, it does have a bit of baby powder smell to it but not in a dirty diaper kind of way. It's sweet, girlish, innocent yet sexy. It's not overpowering or offensive. Sometimes I even wear it to bed. Seems like Sephora is always out of it, so I bought the pen for $12, not a bad deal. I can't wait to buy the full size bottle, it's so pretty.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2006 9:43:00 AM More reviews by jellybabythepinkcat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Creme Bouquet is a very very sweet I mean really sweet fragrance. When I spray it, I first smell a very strong sugary- powdery vanilla and after ten minutes it is only sugary sort of lilac that screams. It has a good lasting power on me. But the bottle is not the best. It looks cheap and is rather too simple and under average for the money you pay. But it is the scent what we actually pay for and it is not really bad. Specially for young ladies who love sweet powdery florals. I have got one bottle of it in my bathroom cabinet. It is not my favourite but it is still too good to give away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this and went absolutely crazy last summer and overdosed. I'm not sure it really suits me, but I enjoy this lilac, lily of the valley and vanilla concoction when I'm in the mood for it. I especially love the drydown which is very similar to a good quality Egyptian Musk.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2006 7:08:00 AM More reviews by littlelamb

I think you either love this or hate it. I love it - it's really feminine, girly, pretty, adorable and delicious. It's powdery and vanillary - quite a sweet but natural smell. The bottle is cute + girly with dried flowers on it, which makes it even more natural looking. It's quite expensive in the UK, which is why I gave it 4 lippies, but I'd definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2006 1:57:00 AM More reviews by Polish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume!!! It smells like my Pat the Bunny book from when I was little and I feel comforted when I wear this. I wear it to bed alot for some reason. I really thought my husband would hate it, but he thinks it smells clean, I'm not really sure why though because it's not a "clean" perfume in the traditional sense, it smells like powder and flowers. I can see where some people may not like this, but it is a very feminine, beautiful scent that smells as nice on my little girl as it does on me.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2006 11:35:00 PM More reviews by Caitsidhe

Tried this one on today for an hour's "test drive" while shopping. It starts out with a little powder, vanilla, and something that reminds me of "China Rain" scented oil from health food stores. By the end of the hour, the China Rain had died out and a little bit of synthetic "green" had emerged, reminding me of the smell of florist shop carnations.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 10:13:00 PM More reviews by tenderheart003

While this isn't completely intolerable, I just don't care for it. It smells (as others have said) like a 1/2 baby powder, 1/2 vanilla concoction. Too expensive for what it is. Merely "meh"

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2006 7:36:00 PM More reviews by gothvixen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was my first product by Stila & was very pleased w/it. Love the scent. Good for spring/summer. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by dublin_mudslide

This is a GORGEOUS perfume. Most products in the Stila brand are on the pricey side, but this perfume lasts forever and you only need a little bit because it has incredible staying power. It is soft, feminine, and warm---very beautiful. It is a spring/summer scent I think, but it smells equally wonderful in the fall or winter. It is one of the few spring/summer perfumes that do not smell overdone or beachy, it smells very classy but not overly floral. It smells like a walk through a field of wildflowers and tall green grass, or an english garden. It is sophisticated, but youthful and cheery. Also, it is not overly sweet or sugary---both of which I dislike in perfumes. I will definitely buy this perfume again---and the bottle is just too cute!