April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Mascara - Giorgio Armani - Eyes to Kill

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 9:10:00 PM More reviews by mischa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, let me just say, "I hate you, Armani, for charging so much for mascara!!!"

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I love this mascara. After trying several other brands, I grudgingly went out and bought a new tube of this in the gunmetal color (I think the MUA that sold it to me called it "silver" but it's really more gunmetal/charcoal.) The brush is awesome and the mascara applies without clumping and gives me lots of volume. It also stays on all day without flaking or smudging. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my eyes like a lot of other brands. I also like the fact that there is a noticeable "click" so you know when the cap is on tight.

I know you're supposed to toss mascara every 3 months for sanitary reasons, but I'm a bad girl and held onto my last tube for over 6 months, because it's so expensive. I didn't use it every day, either.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by sublimation17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Another great product I've got thanks to MUA reviews. I am make-up addict so I've tried a lot well-known Mascaras (usually ones that give more volume because my lashes used to be rather long but thin): Estee Lauder, Lancome, Dior, Helena Rubinstein and so on. Lately I was on Helena Rubinstein's Lash Queen:I've tried all kinds of Lash Queen and used to like it. Lash Queen Feather Light Volume was the last one and in a while I started to hate its brush and how it stuck my lashes together.
After reading all positive reviews on MUA I've bought Eyes to Kill in #3 Gun Metal Grey and it became my love from the first use. It nicely separates and defines each lash, gives enough volume and incredible length (more length then volume though). Another compliment to Gun Metal Grey shade: it has rather dark chinchilla undertone and looks rather playful in sunshine than disco sparkling or vulgar. IMHO brown and grey mascaras look dark enough and more natural on blonds than black ones.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by FuntasticOoO

It's just an OK-average mascara for me. i have been using this for nearly 3 weeks. Yes, it gives some lenghts (which is less than i expected) and volume but isnt the best mascara in my opinion. You can buy better ones with that $30, i am not regret for buying but dont think i would like to re-purchase =/

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2011 8:20:00 PM More reviews by sharonfloate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wanna love it! Looks beautiful going on - brush is nice and keeps lashes separated. Smudges too much! Have often looked in the mirror and been a little horrified by how badly it's smudged...shame...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by TacoFlavoredKisses

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Finally got around to buying this- It IS all it's hyped up to be!! Absolutely worth the $$. I've tried all of the better h/e mascaras- YSL, DiorShow, etc etc-- This one is so stunning and so easy! With other mascaras, I typically have to use an eyelash comb after applying mascara, but this one does such a great job at separating and defining the lashes- it gives good volume and decent length, and even more drama with a second or third coat. Such a deep, gorgeous black. Solid, quality-looking bottle which looks like steel or something! I think that now that I've tried this one, I've pretty much tried them "all", and will continue to stick to this one. It's definitely my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 5:34:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

love it... pricey and very heavy container with wand. tried it as a sample loved it and went to the full size product.....and wouldn't turn back for anything....lengths and separates for a price but you will love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by alvira7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like this mascara. My usual mascaras are Lancome Hypnose, Hypnose Drama, and Diorshow Blackout. I thought it was time to try something different. I like this mascara because it doesn't clump up and it really accentuates the eyes. It is a bit pricy ($30) and worth the splurge but I honestly do not think I would repurchase every few months as I do like the Lancome mascaras which are 5 dollars cheaper and perform just as well. Alvira Khan

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by IVRockstar

stays on all day, keeps a curl

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2011 6:39:00 PM More reviews by shoeobessesion82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am willing to try any new mascara that comes on to the market. Essentially, I'm a mascara tramp! I've had cheap ones, expensive ones and ones that are hard to get. However, this by far is the best. I am lucky and have very long, curly but fine lashes. This mascara works wonders on them. It doesn't clump and combs my lashes beautifully - which so many don't and is a big problem if you have naturally curly lashes. I have bought this product twice and after the first bottle ran out I decided that AU$55 was too much and tried a supermarket Revlon mascara. I quickly got fed up with the Revlon one and quickly repurchased Eyes to Kill - I believe it is worth the premium.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2011 7:10:00 AM More reviews by cosmeticat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Giorgio Armani brand, the feeling of using designer make up makes me feel great. And the ultra chic black packaging is so stylish. So I tried hard to like this but it clumps, it is too heavy and thick, and it does not curl my lashes. I have long, problem-free lashes and I hardly ever have any problem with even the drug store mascaras but Eyes to Kill did not do it for me, did not reach up to my expectations from. I am looking forward to finishing this and try YSL or simply go back to Lancome mascaras, Lancome is foolproof with mascaras. But I will continue to try other stuff from the Armani line.