Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill

4.1

on 8/7/2011 11:35:00 PM

I generally feel that mascara is one of those products that should be bought in the drugstore...but this one really rocks. It applies so smoothly, doesn't clump, makes my lashes super long and doesn't flake or smudge at all. Extremely high quality, heavy tube.

on 8/3/2011 6:06:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is not the kind of mascara that promises you Kim Kardashian's lashes, but I like how clean it looks. It adds great length, though volume is a trade-off as some have pointed out. But in an age where everybody seems to wear falsies at all times for all occasions, the Armani look is refreshing. You will love it if you are a fan of Fresh's Supernova. I'd say Fresh wins where the depth of color is concerned, but Armani is easier to apply and build.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really love this mascara. It keeps my lashes soft and the volume is great.

on 7/12/2011 11:15:00 PM

This mascara is so freakin amazing. I only have average eyelashes, but when I where it i hear 'you're eyelashes are mesmerising' and 'are those YOUR eyelashes'. So gooooood, wish it wasnt so damn expensive.

on 7/1/2011 7:27:00 PM

You get what you pay for with this one and then some. The container itself is weighted somehow - heavy. I wonder if this is to be more balanced in the hand? I'm not sure. The formula is thick, creamy and coats, thickens and lengthens lashes like nobody's business. I find I have to apply if slowly and carefully to keep the clumps away - it's that rich. It's also got a weird smell, like something strong and oily. Oh, and it is hell to wash off.

on 6/3/2011 2:08:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

If you need a lengthening mascara- this will likely be your HG, so stop reading and buy it at once. Myself, I need volume more and this didn't have so much a noticeable effect there so I am going to use it up and pass. It doesn't flake, is ok for contacts and sensitive eyes. It also washes off well, but a girl needs volume-so back to YSL or that Grow Lucious I will go.

on 5/29/2011 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I actually have used the sample of this and I LOVE IT!! It's got the best formula and brush.It separates and lengthens my lashes.Doesn't give much volume but I still see a great difference in my lashes especially using the Shiseido mascara base. LOVE IT!I only wish they would make a very black color. I think the darkest is like a natural soft black.If they made the mascara in a deep dark black I would definitely shell out the $30 for it and make it my HG of all mascaras!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this mascara I think this is my HG mascara finally I found you! Extremely in love with this mascara!!!!!

on 5/1/2011 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The absolute best mascara I've ever tried!

on 3/16/2011 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

First off, let me just say, "I hate you, Armani, for charging so much for mascara!!!"

Ok, now that that's out of the way, I love this mascara. After trying several other brands, I grudgingly went out and bought a new tube of this in the gunmetal color (I think the MUA that sold it to me called it "silver" but it's really more gunmetal/charcoal.) The brush is awesome and the mascara applies without clumping and gives me lots of volume. It also stays on all day without flaking or smudging. Best of all, it doesn't irritate my eyes like a lot of other brands. I also like the fact that there is a noticeable "click" so you know when the cap is on tight.

I know you're supposed to toss mascara every 3 months for sanitary reasons, but I'm a bad girl and held onto my last tube for over 6 months, because it's so expensive. I didn't use it every day, either.

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products