April 21, 2014 | 1030 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Equate - Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:24:00 PM More reviews by likeablerain

I had finished on my third bottle of Nuetrogena's eye makeup remover and while shopping for another, I saw they sold out so I grabbed this one. I must say that their quality isn't the same but for $4 a bottle, I can live with it! It removes everything for me and it does the job.
One con however. It appears to contain soap and if you leave this on after using it, your eyes will feel if.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 6:12:00 PM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am on my second bottle of this remover and I am a big fan. It removes all of my eye makeup with ease, even waterproof. The reason I removed a lippie it because the packaging can be a hassle sometimes, I'd prefer being able to squeeze the product onto my cotton rount or q-tip. I dropped a q-tip in my last bottle and it never fully dissolved so I ended up having to throw away about 1/3 of the bottle. Luckily this is cheap and, as I said, very effective. I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2009 8:48:00 AM More reviews by MarianNorris

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had no idea this products was around for a long time, I only just spied it a month ago at Wally's. I always use Neutrogena's EMR and love it but being a cheapskate decided to save a buck by trying the Equate. It worked to remove my makeup fine but it made my eyes ache. Just buy the Neutrogena and be done with it! Or if you need to blow extra money for a high end product, use Clinique or Mary Kay..same as Neutrogena but more expensive!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2009 12:55:00 AM More reviews by blackberries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this for about 3 years. I'm a loyal customer! This doesn't irritate my eyes (with hard contacts) when it gets in. I've always used waterproof mascara and this gets it off easily.

I would have given it a 5 but, the most recent bottle I purchased (4 days ago) has a weird and extremely strong chemical smell to it. Just yesterday, it went in my eyes and it stung sooo bad. I don't know if they switched ingredients (I may have to look for a new one!)... I wonder if I could return it, though I won't be passing by Wal-Mart in the next week... arg!!! stupid strong chemicals..

Anyways, in conclusion... (without the strong chemical) I'm a huge fan of this product. It saves a lot of money to only pay less than $5CAD to remove eye makeup (one bottle lasts me 3 months). I'd hate to pay more to remove makeup..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 11:31:00 PM More reviews by sweetkandi87

I too was looking for a good eyemakeup remover but found that all of them were really expensive and it seemed dumb to me to spend so much on something when you could use soap and water instead. This equate brand was only a little over $3 so its way worth it. I use to scrub my eyes with soap and water then a towel, I wanted to use something more gentle, and this did it very well. No rubbing involved, just swiped it over my eyes with a cotton ball. I will buy again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 6:32:00 PM More reviews by shannlcooper

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Now, prior to a few months ago I always used my cleanser to remove my eye makeup but I realized the scrubbing probably wasn't a good thing for my lashes...so I went on the hunt for eye makeup removers.

For the intended purpose, these silly products are expensive overall. I ended up settling on this Equate brand one and haven't regretted it. I shake the bottle, apply a small amount on a cotton round, and wipe off my eye makeup, mascara and liner, the whole shebang.

There is no stinging or anything unpleasant and it rinses away with warm water.