April 19, 2014 | 1579 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Liner #712

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This color is just perfect for me -- it goes with every shade I own (I stick with browns/neutrals), it IS a fab knockoff for MAC Spice, and if I had to throw away every l/liner I own but one, this would be the one I'd keep. It's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2003 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kayo

Perfect. Great warm nude. Definitely more subtle color than MAC Spice and more natural color on me (MMM/GGG with med. pigmented lips) I put either a thin coat of vaseline or chapstick before I line and it goes on really smooth. What a steal at $0.99!!! This will be a staple of mine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by lovelyliisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute HG nude lipliner. It's a perfect warm nude shade that goes with all of my lipsticks and I love wearing it just with clear gloss to make my lips look super full and defined. The other reviewers are right, this is like MAC Spice but w/out that yucky orange undertone. Its texture is so creamy and you get a HUGE amount of product for all of a dollar. I absolutely adore this and will never be without it!!!!!! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2003 12:15:00 PM More reviews by lphidej

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is definitely a YLBB pencil. It was slightly dry and tugged a bit in my lips, but if you put a light coat of Chapstick on first it won't be a problem. Its great with clear gloss over it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by yangerz

this is a total staple. it tones any bright lipstick/gloss down. it is soooooooo creamy and smooth. doesnt dry out lips at call. sometimes, i just wear lipbalm with this overit for a stain. the pencil is dirt cheap for something of this quality. the pencil is a bit too long, so i have a hard time fitting it in a lot of bags.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by supko

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very close to my natural lip color -- neutral pink-brown -- but a bit warmer. Great to use w/ warm lip colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:53:00 PM More reviews by sharilynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this, definitely YLBB color, goes with practically every lippie i have, goes on smooth...and the price is perfect! hehe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by riotkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Its the perfect liner for a nude lip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2003 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Calamity

Sigh. I want this in a better formula. It is the most perfectest (that is so not a word) colour ever, but the formula is just meh. Good quality for the price, but... meh. Anyway. It's this pinky nudey sort of colour that looks just like lips, except not quite, and... sheesh, just go buy it, it costs like four cents and you can try it for yourself. And then, like me, you can whine over the formula and spend a meeeeellion bucks trying to find the same colour in a different brand. Yeah, I just want you all to suffer. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Anam

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An absolute staple for me. It's my perfect YLBB colour that complements any lipstick, any gloss, anything! I think people have had a problem with WnW liners being too dry, but every time I buy them they're creamy and soft. I usually sharpen the outside layer when I buy a new one.
712 is a nude brown pink, the colour is more natural than MAC Spice, IMHO, not so orange. The price and quality are unbeatable, and it's amazing!