Wet 'n' Wild Liner #712

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/20/2003 4:49:00 AM

i have the 713 earlier, but i just got the 712 one yesterday. can't reisit it! and i must say that i love it! very nude. gives a healthy glow just like mac spice, but many times cheaper. 1 lippie went off as the cap was cracked. it was the last one left, so i had no choice. had to buy it by hook or by crook.

on 4/13/2003 2:37:00 PM

This liner is a definite repurchase. For 93 cents, this liner is a YLBB. It's perfect for the days when you want a little something but nothing to heavy. I have red lips and it was just enough to provide a very natural color. I like to put this on over a little balm and I'm set.

I am not into wearing lipsticks, I stick to glosses or just wear a lip balm. But I have started using Wet 'n' Wild lip liners to give my lips variety as far as the color goes. This lip liner's color lasts a long time and it is sooo inexpensive! It's only around .99! #712 is a very natural color, it just enhances your natural color a little bit. It has just a slight bit of pink in it and is very neutral. I can see how it would work for a lot of women as a good base for lipstick, but it is also a nice color to wear by itself under gloss.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This color is just perfect for me -- it goes with every shade I own (I stick with browns/neutrals), it IS a fab knockoff for MAC Spice, and if I had to throw away every l/liner I own but one, this would be the one I'd keep. It's perfect.

on 3/28/2003 3:59:00 PM

Perfect. Great warm nude. Definitely more subtle color than MAC Spice and more natural color on me (MMM/GGG with med. pigmented lips) I put either a thin coat of vaseline or chapstick before I line and it goes on really smooth. What a steal at $0.99!!! This will be a staple of mine.

on 3/22/2003 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my absolute HG nude lipliner. It's a perfect warm nude shade that goes with all of my lipsticks and I love wearing it just with clear gloss to make my lips look super full and defined. The other reviewers are right, this is like MAC Spice but w/out that yucky orange undertone. Its texture is so creamy and you get a HUGE amount of product for all of a dollar. I absolutely adore this and will never be without it!!!!!! :)

on 3/21/2003 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely a YLBB pencil. It was slightly dry and tugged a bit in my lips, but if you put a light coat of Chapstick on first it won't be a problem. Its great with clear gloss over it.

on 3/16/2003 5:40:00 PM

this is a total staple. it tones any bright lipstick/gloss down. it is soooooooo creamy and smooth. doesnt dry out lips at call. sometimes, i just wear lipbalm with this overit for a stain. the pencil is dirt cheap for something of this quality. the pencil is a bit too long, so i have a hard time fitting it in a lot of bags.

on 3/13/2003 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Very close to my natural lip color -- neutral pink-brown -- but a bit warmer. Great to use w/ warm lip colors.

on 3/13/2003 12:53:00 PM

love this, definitely YLBB color, goes with practically every lippie i have, goes on smooth...and the price is perfect! hehe

Popular Lip Liners