April 20, 2014 | 875 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Jerilyn89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I'm very surprised to see so many negative reviews on this product. I find it to be very mild, gentle, and simple on my skin. I've used many drugstore, mid-end, and high-end skincare products, but I find myself coming back to this time and time again. Whenever my skin feels stressed out, or over worked, I turn back to a simple regimen of cleansing with a mild cleanser, toning, and using this moisturizer. It works well for me. I have dry/combination skin, and I would consider it to be fairly sensitive. I am definitely a big fan of this product. No complaints here.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 11:46:00 AM More reviews by anne99415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on my third or fourth bottle of this, and I keep going back to it because it is the only moisturizer I've tried that doesn't cause my sensitive skin to break out. I find that I do need to use more than the one pump recommended on the label to fully moisturize my skin. I go through a bottle pretty quickly.
I find that sometimes it leaves my t-zone a little shiny when using this in the morning, and I have been tempted to try out the combination skin moisturizer. However, I have had such great results with this that I don't want to risk breaking out again. I will probably continue to go for this moisturizer for a long time!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by tuffaluffskee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this stuff about a month ago, and it's just an okay moisturizer. Nothing special, but it's really all I need to keep my skin hydrated yet non-greasy. If you have super dry skin it probably won't do much for you. I probably won't repurchase if I find something better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by neevebabyx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

i've been re-purchacing this moisturiser for about 3 years now so obviously i absolutely love it! I have dry, sensitive skin and this works wonders.
i use it every morning before i apply my foundation and every night before i go to bed, has a pump so you can use how much or how little you want, i love this moisturiser so much i don't really see the point in trying a new one
wouldn't reccommend this for someone with more oily skin as it does have quite a greasy texture

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Parpar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

According to my dermatologist, this was on the list of products that I could use for my dermatitis. Since basically all of the other ones that I have tried off the list were good to my skin I thought I would give it a try as the oil-free *moisture* aspect of it attracted me, and I *thought* it was designed for sensitive skin. Immediately upon application, my skin (cheeks) turned bright right! I scrubbed my face twice to get this stuff off (just in case haha), and my face was fine and not red again. I believe that something in this agitated my skin (obviously) so I will be not going near this again. What's interesting is that Neutrogena's SPF 70 lotion did not agitate my skin when I used it last summer, but made it veeeeery oily. So I don't think all of Neutrogena is bad, but this product did not work for my skin. And I did test it on my wrist, and decolletage, and it did not react there, just on my face!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by madamlasher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up on a whim because I thought it being 'oil free' and for sensitive skin it would be a no brainer. I wish I read the reviews, at least I have learnt a lesson. This moisturiser leaves my skin looking shiny and oily looking, it kind of tingles, and feels itchy on my skin which is an indicator that the ingredients aren't good for sensitive skin. As the beauty industry isn't regulated then the companies can say whatever they want on their products, I can only recommend that you do your research and invest in companies that actually do what they claim.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:04:00 AM More reviews by babyhorse1993

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Everything about this product was terrible. The formula was thin and watery, giving me no faith in that it was actually working. I hate that I spent the money on it without reading reviews first. Don't buy it unless you want little white bumps all over your face. Oh yeah. They hurt.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the sensitive skin one because my pores get clogged easily and my skin easily turns red. The pump makes it hygienic, however, that is the only good part for me. It looks greasy on my face, so I cannot wear it during the day and it practically does nothing for me so it doesn't make sense to wear it at night. I guess it's just me, but I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 10:54:00 PM More reviews by tokiomama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

it's a pump. it's says its fro sensitive skin. hypoallergenic and alcohol free. So it wont clog pores or dry you out. I havent used it enough to give a great review but so far my combo acne prone skin is fine. it doesnt feel greasy. it feels watery. but though its watery my skin doesnt sucks it up right away. i can feel it moisturize. I suggest if you wear this and foundation. for your foundation to be oil free too or it will melt off.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by emilyamour

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is my everyday moisturizer. I have fairly dry skin, although it does get slightly shiny throughout the day. This moisturizer doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, but it's moisturizing enough for my skin without being too heaving and breaking me out. I love this moisturizer!