November 28, 2014 | 1932 users online

Moisturizers - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Moisture Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Apricotta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The remedy to dry, sensitive and red skin comes in a sleek white bottle and it's called Neutrogena Moisture Oil-Free. This is my second ever moisturizer, but it's the best so far. I started to avoid moisturizers after a terrible experience with a similar product, Moisture Oil-Free SPF 30. I guess it was just a little too harsh for my skin.

However, Neutrogena gained back my trust with this little bottle of wonder! It's super light and is ultra gentle. It's not heavy or greasy at all. It's hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and contains no drying alcohol. One pump is enough to cover my face with a tiny bit extra for the neck.

All I can say is that it is the perfect product for sensitive skin. Totally worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Smilygirl008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this I put on one pump and then my face doesnt break out I also put it on my neck. I haven't used two yet maybe when winter starts. It is no frills just a plain moisterizer. I do not have sensitive skin but I like using sensitive skin products because they have less bad chemicals. I love this don't listen to the bad reviews but I think I may start buying BB cream. So I MIGHT not repurchise. Or I could try something else. I love to experiment and buy dirt cheap stuff. This was six bucks expensive for drug store but cheap for moisturizer dont add anything else neutrogena it is good enough

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by saarahkb4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a nightmare. I can not comprehend how they can market this product for those who have sensitive skin, my skin literally scorched when I put it on! Full on stinging! I should have taken that as a hint but I was also trying out a new cleanser at the time so I didn't clue in to it being the moisturizer until I forgot to put it on one day! My acne flared up horribly and my skin had the appearance of scales. Clearly wasn't getting much moisture from this product. Not only was it an ineffective moisturizer, it literally hurt me AND it made my skin break out. Pass this one up ladies!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by cuteboringlove

This is my go-to moisturizer for daytime AND night time. I never thought much about fragrance being irritating until I used this one, which has NO fragrance. The difference is unbelievable! It is completely soothing to my skin and It does not cause redness when applied. One of the reviewers below got it right when she said use only one pump if you want it to melt into your skin and not be greasy. One pump gives your skin that dewy look and allows makeup application to be smooth and flawless (no flakes!) I use this under Revlon Colorstay for oil/combo skin, by the way. At night, I sometimes use a pump and a half or two pumps because I have combination/dry skin while still being prone to clogged pores, but not necessarily pimples. I know this moisturizer has made my skin healthier and clearer because when I wake up in the morning after applying this at night, my skin is amazingly soft and balanced...not dry or oily. I love to feel my face in the morning now. Before, I was using Clinique's DDMG and it was too drying and Clean & Clear's Dual Action which was better then DDMG but still not moisturizing enough. I didn't think there was a happy medium between greasy and drying but there is and it is in this moisturizer. It is very basic (no spf or anti-aging) but that is perfect for me since I apply my treatments before I moisturize. I have used it for two weeks and It has not broken me out or caused any irritation. So far this is my favorite moisturizer I've ever used! Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 9:04:00 PM More reviews by LindseyAnne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I used this product for about two years and never really thought much of it until I switched to a different, more expensive moisturizer. And switching back to this one had made such a dramatic difference on my skin. It is so gentle no matter how bad the shape of your skin is at any point. It's suitable for day and night because it moisturizes nicely while being completely non greasy and works wonders under make up. So glad I rediscovered this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by sh0rtastic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best Moisturizer for me! I cleanse my face with "say yes to tomatoes" cleanser. I use Clinique's clarifying lotion and THIS moisturizer. I never break out!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by hj352006

I have no idea how this can be recommended for sensitive skin. It burned my skin so bad everytime I put it on! Also if you do the research, a few of the ingredients that are at the TOP of the ingredient list are actually comedegenic and do in fact contribute to acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 5:53:00 AM More reviews by rensy

I keep going back to this moisturiser, it never breaks me out or irritates my sensitive skin. It's a great simple, inexpensive and effective moisturiser. I hope Neutrogena never discontinue this, it's so hard to find good basic and oil free moisturisers for sensitive skin!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2012 9:21:00 AM More reviews by sunsesame

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

As far as drug store oil free moisturisers go..this is the best one I have found.
I find this is more moisturising than other oil free ones out there (nivea etc) It doesn't irritate my skin, however if I apply it close to my eye area my eyes seem to water for a few seconds then it goes away.
I have acne prone skin and use a lot of salicylic and glycolic acids, and I find my skin quite dry after using these products. This moisturiser definitely helps combat that dryness, however I am still looking for something a little bit more moisturising. But overall, a good oil-free moisturiser and it's affordable!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by sophiapirie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is simple, works great. I use this during spring/summer its really light but moisturizing. Doesnt break me out or clog my pores more then they already are in the first place. I'll keep repurchasing.