July 29, 2014 | 997 users online

Shampoo - Aveeno - Nourish+Moisturize

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:05:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I think I paid a dollar for a tiny, travel-sized bottle of this. I wanted something to carry with me on weekends I'd travel away from campus to my boyfriend's house with him and loved Aveeno lotions, so I thought I'd take a chance on another product of theirs! I really love the smell and how soft it left my hair when I used it along with the conditioner! Hopefully I can find the small bottles again when I go to repurchase! : )

rated 2 of 5 on 2/22/2010 11:16:00 AM More reviews by RhinestoneBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this thinking it would help my hair...like it says it supposed to. I let my hair feeling heavy, and after a few hours it looked oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2010 11:34:00 PM More reviews by MES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm really liking the nourish + moisturize shampoo, it strikes the right balance. Leaves my hair clean, but is very gentle and not at all drying. It has a light fresh scent, and it's sulfate free, what's not to love?

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2010 2:07:00 AM More reviews by redbonniekidd

Yes, it's more expensive than say Sunsilk, but I still couldn't bring myself to take a lippie off. It makes up for the price in that it lasts me 6-8 weeks even though I tend to shampoo twice and I have a bunch of hair. Also, I would take note that there are significant differences between the different Nourish shampoos (revitalize, moisturize, shine and volumize). I tried everything except volumize, but I didn't really hit the jackpot until Nourish + Shine. The other two were good, but they didn't blow my socks off. My hair is about waist-length and has seen many a battle in processing.

In any case, I've been using these in various formulations according to my mood since I first saw them advertised. My newest batch was the shine version, and it DOES deliver. While the others did their job as could be reasonably expected with the condition of my hair, the shine went above and beyond. I used it and put my hair into pincurls the night I bought it. When I pulled out the pins in the morning my hair was bouncy, healthy-looking and shiny despite my somewhat-less-than-professional pin job that left my ends a little bit crimped. Usually my hair greases up within 2-3 days, but the Nourish + Shine kept my hair soft and light from sunday evening to friday afternoon even after using other products like hairspray, gel-cream and leave-in conditioner. It's a godsend to be able to jump in the shower in the morning without getting my hair wet rather than having to do it at night, washing it, and then sleeping on it because it takes forever to dry.

All I can say is that if you tried one sort of the shampoo and weren't impressed, you probably grabbed the wrong variety! I thought I needed the revitalize or moisturize, but the shine ended up working the best. Like I said, there are fairly significant differences here. None of them are bad, they all leave your hair squeaky clean and manageable, but one of them is bound to be a new favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 7:13:00 PM More reviews by goddring

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Let me first write that my hair was ageing, dry, dull and not what it used to be. After 2 washings it it smooth shiny and full without being weighted down. Love this stuff. No parabens that make me get rashes and it lathers beautifully and rinses out great. The conditioner is awesome too. A great new product!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by kmarie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this shampoo,I've already repurchased several times. Leaves my hair clean without feeling stripped nor coated. Smells great,too.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/20/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by rsultzman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i have been using this with the conditioner and i don't like it. my hair is frizzy and tangled. the first time i used it, it made my hair very soft and shiny. after using it for a month i have decided to not buy it again. i paid $7 a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2010 3:39:00 PM More reviews by kuhlayler

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has definitely become a staple for me. It's CHEAP, smells goods, leaves my curly hair clean, shiny and moisturized... basically this shampoo does everything I want in a shampoo. For sure worth a try if you're thinking about it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 11:57:00 PM More reviews by lushieluver

This smells good, lathers good, and moisturizers very good. It really does do what it says on the bottle, the improvement in your hair is noticeable. I don't get much build up from this either. Even my hair dresser asked me what I was using in my hair after commenting how healthy it is for being color treated and very long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product smells a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Lathers well and rinse off clean. The shampoo & conditioner duo makes my hair stronger and healthier after a few washes. Best of all, my hair feels deeply moisturized. Simply the best!!