September 2, 2014 | 1528 users online

Eyeliner - Estee Lauder - Estée Lauder 'Double Wear' Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2009 8:55:00 AM More reviews by mrstrii

I'm sorry to spoil a perfect rating but this faded on me by lunch :( I have this in Graphite.

MAC had longer staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 8:12:00 PM More reviews by Shayron

I'm starting to love this more than some of my Urban Decay 24/7 pencils mainly because of the lack of metallic and glitter. Sometimes you just get tired of it. I wanted to replace Bourbon, so I purchased this in Coffee which is a dark brown w/o metallic or glitter. This comes in 7 different shades and has a smudger on the other end of the pencil. It's just as easy to apply and it wears about the same as UD 24/7. I found this easier to sharpen (after freezing) and I can get a finer tip on this using the same sharpener I used for UD. Will definitely look into other colors in the future.

Update 9/30/09 - I just bought this in Forest and I love it too.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2009 9:14:00 PM More reviews by g0ldeel0xxs

I love love love love love love times infinity, doesn't smudge or run. I have the oiliest eyelids, and waterline, watery eyes.. this product STAYS put for 12+ hours like it says. It glides on so smooth too, it doesn't tug at your eyelid after you put on eyeshadow like some eyeliners do. I absolutely love it, I wish they would have made it sooner. My HG eyeliner, for a pencil. Go and buy this. You won't regret it. It's about $17.00, completely worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2009 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Holly40

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smooth application and stays put all day. I put it in my waterline...it's worth the price. Come off easily too, with remover Take it Away.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 1:14:00 PM More reviews by karen137972

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is FANTASTIC! I work out doors all day and it stays on all day. They have some really great colors (I have bronze and coffee) and it goes on very smoothly. Great product and true to its name. I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 12:42:00 AM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

-great staying power, lasts through a night of dancing
- great on the lower lash line too, doesnt run or smudge
- very soft and doesn't tug my skin at all
- smudges well with the provided smudger end, but it sets quickly

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 3:37:00 PM More reviews by apelsinka

I have it in forest. I was not sure that it will look good on my blue-grey eyes, but it turned out to be perfect. It looks almost black, but not that harsh, and more interesting than brown eye liners look. The consistency is very smooth, not too creamy, not too dry. I want to try other colors too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 4:36:00 AM More reviews by gore0030

The greatest eyeliner I have ever used. I have the black double wear eye liner and I use it mainly on my upper lid but all so on my water line and it goes on smooth and its staying power is amazing. Even after a cardio work out at the gym, it stays put or a ten hour shift at work my make up looks as if I just applyed it (I also use double wear foundation) I must say well done estee Lauder you really got this one right.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 3:22:00 PM More reviews by ssaddle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a beautiful shade of violet! (Black Plum) Perfect for my brown eyes and does it last? YES! I have used this on several day long mountain bike rides to see if the sweat and humidity and dirt would budge that line. Nope...my eyes look great even though my face is covered in dirt! Love this product and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have very dark hair and eyes and olive skin, and I am reviewing the color Midnight Blue. I could not love this color more. It has just the right amount of sparke, and it brightens up my whole face. You can lightly dot it on or apply a thick line, and either way it looks fantastic. I have not tried it on the upper lid because I don't wear liner there. I am not amazed or terribly impressed with the staying power of this pencil and find it comparable to Revlon ColorStay and Urban Decay 24/7. So while this doesn't seem to employ any new technololgy, nor does it compare to the lasting power of a liquid liner, this is a great pencil with beautiful colors that resists smearing, smudging and humidity better than an average eyeliner. I will definitely repurchase this when I run out, and I am also going to purchase other colors in this line. Definitely recommend.