OPI Over The Taupe

4.7

on 6/6/2009 1:45:00 AM

love this color. i have ydkj and i have to agree as well, they are like sisters. i had both colors on my toes and they looked so similar until i painted all of my toes in ydkj and i feel it's really for winter because it's darker and cooler compared to ott which is a tad lighter and warmer. i normally don't like warm tone colors but i find ott still on the neutral brown. i love both of them and find them perfect for those who like the mushroomy colored nailpolish because you can wear this kind of color year round. what i find interesting is ydkj is thinner and ott is thicker but it doesn't affect the application and i love the new wide brush. so easy to apply without streaks.

on 6/4/2009 9:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This a very pretty color for the summer or anytime....it's a warm chocolatey brown....the color would look good on any skin tone....this a must have for your nail polish collection.....

Yay! Another awesome taupe nail polish! I'm so happy that main stream nail polish companies are starting to push boundaries and are creating interesting and unique colors.
This is a great polish, it's a warm mid tone taupe, that has a strong chocolate undertone. I love it and I think it's very wearable, I definitely recommend that you try it!
Oh yes, it is also very simmilar to OPI You Don't Know Jacques, but it is not a dupe. YDKJ is definitely darker and more cool I think. ROP for comparison pics

YDKJ is on my middle and pinky finger and OTT is on my index and ring finger

continued >>