August 27, 2014 | 1796 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - Get Baked Palette [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2009 7:01:00 PM More reviews by brandylee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

There's nothing really wrong with this palette, I'm just sort of kicking myself for buying it because I really didn't need it. I've been wanting the Deluxe Shadow box for a while now, but since this palette was limited edition and I wanted to try the 24/7 liner, I went for it. Lately I've been really into bright bold colors, so that's the first reason I don't know why I bought this. I've been playing with these but I feel like the dark brown shadow makes me look dirty and I ended up having to add MAC's Coppering into this look so I'd like it better. I also didn't think Flipside looked as good on the lower lashliner (with the neutrals on the lid) as I thought it would, and the 24/7 liner is too light for my taste. I mainly bought this to wear when I'm at family events so I don't get criticized for my hot pink/ bright blue eyeshadow so I'm going to hang on to it, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by stayckay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PALETTE!!! For $30, you can't go wrong! These are all AMAZING colors and I get complements every time I wear them. Great colors for summer too!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 2:43:00 AM More reviews by arabprincesa

I loove this. It was an impulse buy, but boy was I glad I picked it up. The primer potion didn't really seem to do much for me, but that's cool because these eyeshadows last great by themselves. I absolutely love the color palette, because they can be easily used for day or night. Definitely a cute summer look. The eyeliner is great too, though I only use it on my water line. Great colors, great quality. Won't repurchase only because I know it'll last me forever.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2009 8:45:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

Cutest palette ever. I do not regret buying this thing at all. The colors are amazing, they blend so easily, and the colors are so workable. You can create such versatile looks and you can totally dress it up or dress it down. The primer potion is awesome, and the eyeliner is great. You should totally go out and buy this if you're still thinking about it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Demeter2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love, love, love this pallete set :-D I just love the flipside es and the primer potion, and the eye pencil is the perfect shade and application (easy to apply). I just love the packaging of cardboard with magnets type (like the Tarte bronzer) because of how it feels in your hands when your using it. The es's go on so easily with out flaking onto your cheeks. The mirror is handy too. If your debating getting this, don't hesitate.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 1:06:00 AM More reviews by sweetiepiesteph

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my new fav! It has all the pretty color shadows that I love from u.d. and it's nice to have them all in one pallette. I just wish it was in a plastic compact but the cardboard is more eco-friendly so I'm all for that! The 24/7 pencil is bit too light for my complexion but overall this kit is a must for summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2009 12:48:00 AM More reviews by mjacqueline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Urban Decay makes some of the best eyeshadows ever. They are pigmented and soft. The best part is they stay on forever. The colours on these palette make a fun and beautiful summer eye.I really love Baked, the metallic bronze colour is just beautiful. Sin the new Primer Potion pairs really well with the eyeshadows. It is a lovely champagne colour that works well on its own too. Definitely a must buy palette for summer looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:56:00 AM More reviews by lectriceye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this palette! The colors are shimmery and gorgeous. It lasts pretty much all day, I only get minimal creasing. Although I don't use a primer so i'm sure that's why. I love these colors and have worn them everyday since I purchased this palette! I would definitely recommend this product for a fun summer look.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by simplypoison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This UD pallette is my first from UD and I have to say I was not dissapointed. The colors were very shimmery, not as pigments as id hoped, but I have yet to use them wet. The price to the amount you get is a bargain since your getting the UDPP. and a eyeliner, on top of the eyeshadows.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 12:25:00 PM More reviews by laceylogan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm very excited about this product, it is my first Urban Decay product (other than Primer Potion), so I thought 6 products for $28 you can't beat that! I'm not crazy about the Sin PP, it is a little shimmery, which I'm sure if that's what you were going for would be great! The e/s colors are great, really pigmented, and the e/l is a wonderful color and a generous size at that! I love this product, it was a fantastic deal...I ended up actually paying $10 for it, I had a coupon for my Sephora in JcP, and I sold the Sin PP on eBay for like $8...So it was a heck of a deal!