November 29, 2014 | 1552 users online

Loose Powders - Laura Mercier - translucent loose powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 3:56:00 AM More reviews by FoxyConnie

Love! Love! Love! I appy this right after my LM silk creme foundation. It gives me that flawless look. Foundation is also a gret product-full coverage. I have acne skin and very oily. You have to have atleast one or two touch up. But so much better than other powders. Yes, I will buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by pinknplush

This did nothing for me except leave a smooth satin-y finish right after application.. which doesn't last for even an hour. Not to mention the price. Super expensive for something that does nothing. I have oily t-zone and I find that I blot more after using this setting powder. I'm not pleased at all. I'm a Laura Mercier fan (TM, Secret Camouflage etc) but not with this product. I'd be trying Kryolan anti-shine loose setting powder after finishing this one up.
Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/30/2010 1:49:00 AM More reviews by melodyylai

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My first finishing powder and I love it.
I haven't had any experience with any other powder so I can't compare.
But this finishing powder has made my makeup stay on longer and made it wear away less. It doesn't totally contain my makeup, but it helps the staying powder a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2010 8:51:00 PM More reviews by RhinestoneEyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! I cannot wear liquid foundation with out this powder! If I didn't it would slide off with in the hour. I am sure there are cheaper alternatives but I have had so much luck with this and if it ain't broke why fix it?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by MackMimiMommy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I returned this product. It contains a small amount of cornstarch, which might feed bacteria on my skin and cause blemishes. I have acne-prone skin. The texture was great & the color was good for my fair skin. I have just recently learned that I must check for cornstarch as an ingredient.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2010 11:08:00 AM More reviews by 0rang3chan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I bought this, as it was my first lose powder, I thought it was great. I started using it daily and due to my dark circles, I use a lot of concealer, this piles up and looks cakey and you can see spots of powder on my face! Luckily it rubs off easily.

The packing is great for traveling though, will continue using it when traveling (will adjust the amount I put on my face which will be minimal because I don't want spots of powder! Will try and rub it off), but will not buy again. Disappointed by the quality of product by Laura Mercier, I thought they were better than this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by gbeatrizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I decided to go on a Laura Mercier rampage and bought all of the products including the foundations and this loose powder. I really loved the loose powder at first, it's very fine, it's not as messy as other powders I've tried and it did soak in the oil on my face. That is until I looked in the mirror 2 hours later. I had to constantly re apply this powder in order for it to work. Luckily I work at a resort where I get a discount for Laura Mercier products and I didn't end up spending as much as someone would on this product. Over all, I'm sticking to my drugstore loose powder that seemed to work better than this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

HG - Best powder I have ever used. I have sensitive, dry skin. I don't break out with this powder and it doesn't feel or look heavy. Very light. Finishes makeup look very nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by ladydino

silky and very nice coverage....but it breaks me out....all of her products are very beautiful on if you use primer tm and powder to set, but they make me break out like crazy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2010 11:52:00 PM More reviews by dmchee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nothing wrong with this product, I just wouldnt re-purchase because for the price, it doesn't do much. I have super oily skin and on top of Laura Mercier's tinted moisterizer, I was hoping this powder would be better at absorbing oil and it was only "okay" at doing so. I still needed to blot my nose after about 3 hours so this isn't a miracle product. It is, however, very good at being translucent. It literally disappears into my skin and creates a smooth, poreless look. I've decided to hang on to it, instead of returning it, because I do like how this powder sets my tinted moisterizer and helps it lasts longer, but for controlling oil...meh. I'll just continue being diligent about blotting my skin every so often..I'm used to it anyways. sigh. [EDIT] This powder really does help my tinted moisterizer last much longer! And I really like the soft, "blurred" look my skin gets.