August 21, 2014 | 1740 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Lancome Juicy Tubes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

I recently bought a gift set of assorted tiny Juicy Tubes & I noticed that the formula seemed goopy than the tubes I purchased years ago, which isn't an issue for me at all since I love Stila which are heavier glosses in my opinion. Thick glosses stay longer & shinier, but I kind of wished that Juicy Tubes' formula stayed in between, as I originally had in my past tubes, which I reached for when I'm in the mood for serious-lipgloss-without-the-heavy-feel on my lips. Maybe it's just me, or it may be the batch I got, but they feel like Stila-heavy on my lips now. I'm still a fan and will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by dandellion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

The best lip gloss ever and actually the only one I use. It is sticky, but very long lasting, very glossy, the color range is just wonderful. Of course it's pricy, but I always wish for some for Christmas or something like that :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by brielouise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Despite being overly sticky, this is a great lipgloss. It's what you ask for when you buy a gloss - ultra shiny. The stickiness DOES make it very longlasting, which is a surprise for lipgloss (it's much longer lasting than products such as Chanel Aqualumiere for example). The colour range is gorgeous and smells amazingly. I love it, but I can see how others may not.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kitchensink01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the best lip gloss I've ever used. I always have a tube in my life ever since I discovered them years ago. My lips peel on a daily basis EXCEPT when I use JT. I've tried other lip treatments, balms, etc, but my lips still peel. It is thick and a little goes a long way. It is super sticky and my long hair gets stuck when it's windy but this is the only con. I recommend the non-sparkling colours. Peach is the most versatile and it is more pigmented than other colours. JTs are so good that I've replaced lost tubes because I can't not have one at all times even though they're very $$$ for lip glosses.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by ZackAttackGrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just really like how these feel and taste~ They aren't super pigmented, and they're a little sticky. But they're super shiny, and like I said, taste and feel amazing!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:19:00 AM More reviews by alimakntv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have a love and hate relationship for this lipgloss. I like the fact that it is very very thick in consistency and very stick, so it stays on for a long time. The fact that it is so sticky I really don't like but that's just what I prefer! The product lasts for a long time because no a less is more with this juicy tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Kittea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice gloss, a bit thick and sticky though. It does have a nice tint, and it's very smooth. I did get it as gwp, I probably wouldn't buy it on my own, I prefer Chanel glossimers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 10:44:00 PM More reviews by H3LL00

OMy gosh this is my HG lipgloss!!!!! thicker, smooth gloss that stays on ferever!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Haruhi13

Terribly drying, thick and sticky. It lasted all of half an hour before I couldn't stand it anymore and removed it due to the incredibly tacky, sticky consistency. It's got a nice shine, but it's not very pigmented.
Verdict: Would not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by SignMeUp

This was extremly drying to my lips. Looked good for the first five minutes, but then the drying effect set in. Not nice :(