E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.4

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 8/17/2014 3:14:00 PM

You get what you pay for. I'd say it's an okay value for the money. The brow gel part is greasy and not as pigmented as it could be. This makes it take a long time to apply with a little brush. The powder (I have the Medium one) is too red-toned to use. The little fluffy brush for the powder sheds too much to use. Also, the little plastic window on the compact came off immediately. Dust or little things could get in there.

on 8/14/2014 5:52:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

It works fairly well for what you pay. The gel and powder are well pigmented and make filling in my brows quick and easy. I use my own angle brush to apply the gel, but use the one supplied to put on the powder as it is just the right size.

on 8/13/2014 7:53:00 PM

It definitely works very well for the price. It makes my brows look much fuller. The powder is slightly reddish, but I find that if I comb through my brows with an eyebrow brush, it makes it look much more natural. My mom and I both adore this stuff!

on 8/13/2014 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've repurchased this multiple times, but I stopped using it for a bit while I dabbled in more high end brow products like Anastasia. However, I went back to this and I just love it. I use a different brush than what it comes with, I use an angled brush from E.L.F. and it does the job. I use the color medium and it is a TAD cooler than my hair which has a natural reddish tint, but no one can tell and my mother has been complimenting my brows like crazy since I've been using this. (Which is crazy and new to me, because I was born with the lightest, saddest eyebrows on the planet.)
The packaging is fine, the mirror is kiiind of cheap and useless, but whatever, I usually do my brows at home anyways where I have an actual mirror.
The staying power is quite good for $3. Sometimes I do find that on hot days it separates and settles into my pores by the end of the day.

on 8/9/2014 8:14:00 PM

I'm onsessed with natural, long lasting brows! I was hoping to find a cheaper option to my holy grail products made by Anastasia but I didn't find it.

I'm: 21, Asian, NC20/25, dark brown hair.

Pros: the packaging is high quality
-comes with a mirror
-cheap!
-wax, while unpigmented, is a good color

Cons:
-takes FOREVER to do perfect brows! Who has time for 2 steps?
-the powder is a light reddish brown. Totally unnatural, ugh.
-the gel glides all over and never sets. It fades and smears. It isn't waterproof and isn't pigmented
-not long lasting.

For me to give this 5 stars, dark should actually be dark and ashy, rather than light reddish brown. It would also have to be longer lasting. Back to the dipbrow for me!

on 8/9/2014 12:02:00 PM

Overall I think the product is okay. The color I bought is a bit too dark for my hair color and had a hint of red to it making my eyebrows look fake and drawn on. The eyebrow kit is good for practicing with your eyebrows trying to find a good shape and using a gel.

on 8/4/2014 2:37:00 PM

best $3.00 I've ever spent!!! I love the gel and the powder, I use the gel to fill In and shape my brows and since the brown has a slight red tent I use it as a everyday eyeshadow and I love it! ive almost hit pan on the shadow side but I'm glad the gel is lasting me forever!:) I use this with a small amgled brush for my brows and couldn't be happier and use the powder as a transition or even all over the lid color and its very pigmented. very happy with this and will continue to repurchase.!

on 7/29/2014 11:13:00 PM

Pretty long wear for the price. Even it wore off but it's still visible. EASY TO WORK WITH.

on 7/27/2014 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is amazing. It's a good beginner's pathway into gel products for eyebrows. If you're looking into practicing filling in your brows with a gel or you just don't want to spend a fortune on a pot of brow pomade, you should definitely go out and buy this.

Once I got the hang of using gel, this product became my staple brow filler. The gel is smooth and glides on so easily onto by eyebrows. To fill in my brows, I actually use a straight eyeliner brush (instead of the typically recommended angled brush) and I make small light strokes in the direction my eyebrow hairs go. To get the gradient effect, I wipe a bit of the product off on my hand and make fast and light upward strokes.

on 7/14/2014 8:09:00 PM

Great product, especially for the price! I only use the gel side and it's a great colour and holds my eyebrow hairs in place. It doesn't oxidize or smudge and holds up very well throughout the day. One of the few E.L.F products I think are worth trying out and would recommend to others! The applicator brush is perfect for filling in eyebrows and helps give them a strong arch and a natural look. It's a great little kit and a more affordable than the highly praised Anastasia products.

Popular Brows Products