April 16, 2014 | 933 users online

Moisturizers - Lacura - Q10 Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2010 6:12:00 AM More reviews by angelbaby111

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great night cream! First ever to not break me out at all! I absolutely love the way my skin looks, and I swear my pores look smaller, didn't clog them at all. Nice soft fragrence, not greasy at all. After years of searching, this is my HG, and the price is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Bianca910318

As a moisturizer i find this to be great. It is very hydrating yet not greasy and i find it sinks in quickly. I also enjoy the soft scent. Now as far as it's anti wrinkle or anti aging properties i dont feel this has any. It has not improved any soft fine lines or brightened my face or anything. I just think this is a very nice moisturizer, but if your looking to fight signs of aging look elsewhere.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2009 2:05:00 PM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What a wonderful product and a cheap cheap cheap price! Nice consistency, texture and smell. Moisturizes my skin which is starting to show some aging. No irritation or breakouts. My skin looks very radiant in the morning. And all for 4.99. This is available at Aldi's and is a German brand. If you do a google search for Lacura you can read about the awards this brand won.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2009 8:25:00 AM More reviews by RaspberryBeetle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The Lacura night cream is wonderful. It has retinol, coenzyme Q10, vitamins and other moisturizing ingredients. It has a nice scent and is not overly fragranced. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is still moisturized. It is a nice, thick cream and doesn't take much to moisturize the whole face. Between that and the low price of $4.99, it is an incredible deal. High quality ingredients and a low price are a rare thing in skin care these days. If you try it, you will absolutely not be disappointed. You may just find that it is your HG night cream. It is for me, and I have worn Olay Regenerist, Burt's Bee's, and LUSH.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:23:00 PM More reviews by btkiwi

I love this stuff! My skin looks so good in the morning, no blotchiness at all and even my broken capillaries look lighter. I have very dry, mature, sensitive skin and this cream mositurizes so well without being greasy. And I have had no bad reactions to this at all.

I have used several of the other Lacura products and have repurchased several of them - Great products at a great price!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2009 3:11:00 PM More reviews by lauriesbooks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my first review EVER on this site! But I am so completely sold on the entire Lacura line that I had to add to the reviews. We shop at Aldi's a lot as it is close by the house and I had seen something about this skin care line on another makeup blog somewhere. So several weeks ago I bought the day cream for mature skin (I am 47) and not only did I notice a difference right way but so did a co-worker which was amazing since most people don't really notice things like that. I then went out and bought the Night Cream about a week ago and maybe I am imagining things but I SWEAR my skin looks fabulous the last few days and I am loving it!! I'm getting married in a few weeks and I am so glad that I found this product in time to rev my skin up for that. I think it smells very nice, love the glass jar and it just applies smoothly, my skin looks good just by applying it. You cannot go wrong for $5 either. LOVE IT!!

12 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by Sandyjean

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried this because of it's price, I can not see paying the high prices for pricier products that may not even work.

So far I have been pleasantly pleased. I don't find the fragrance to be too strong. There was a slight sting the frist time I used it, but not since. It is non -greasy and soaks in quickly. Leaves skin nice.

I just went out and bought several other Lacura products to try. Will post reviews after I have tired them.

Overall, well worth trying for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by Momma2myQTZ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

From website: "Night-time's perfect for some deep care and repair, with our rich, creamy blend of coenzyme Q10, retinol, vitamins E and F and provitamin B5. It's easily absorbed, helping slow skin aging, correct lines and wrinkles and protect against aging environmental factors for long-lasting regenerative effects and smooth, supple skin. "

I typically pick up my grocery staples at Aldi and was intrigued to see a new skin care line called Lacura a few weeks ago. It had claims of "award winning" and didn't contain cheapie mineral oil which made it even more interesting! I grabbed a bottle of the Hydrating Facial Cleanser first and LOVED it. It seemed to cleanse well and was incredibly moisturizing. On my next trip to Aldi I picked up this Q10 Anti-wrinkle night cream ($5-6) as a preventative measure for my 27 yr old skin. This too was SO moisturizing and my skin has become younger and smoother looking while being LESS oily!! I have had no bad reactions, no itching, stinging, redness, etc. The fragrance is a strong floral (fades quickly), but I can deal for such great results and can't even knock off a lippy considering the DIRT CHEAP pricing! My skin looks wonderful now in the past 3 weeks and I even use a tiny dab of this as a day cream from time to time. This product also has many rave reviews from Australia as it was apparently released there earlier.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No