July 25, 2014 | 1968 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by idabii

It's great; except it's not right for my skin color - I look like a ghost after applying it :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to make sure I got the real thing, so I drove to an Asian shopping mall and it passed the real vs. fake test, so I bought it. Firstly, I noticed no bad smell at all (and I'm pretty sensitive to obnoxious scents.) It is pretty opaque and yes, typical of many Asian bb creams, a bit grey. BUT it blends in well and evens my skin tone and brightens my face. It makes me look as if I got more sleep then I usually do. I definitely need blush and a bit on bronzer on top, but that's no problem. My skin seems to like it too, as it is moisturizing. With summer on the way (and my 60th birthday!) I am happy for the high SPF. I've tried many good bb creams, and this rates pretty high.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

Meh. Coverage is good. Packaging is fine. Price is average. But it is very grey looking. My biggest complaint with this is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by domokunnies

I have oily, extremely acne prone skin and this covers my skin like a dream. It gives great coverage and amazingly, it looks NATURAL. It's hard to see that I have on any makeup at all. It blends in pretty well with my NC30 skin. It is light coming out of the bottle but eventually settles. I dust it off with a light dusting of Shiseido powder to help futher tone done the whiteness.

I find this makeup lasts through a 9 hour workday just fine. I live in hot and humid Houston. It's made my morning routine a lot quicker since I no longer have to use concealor. I find it covers my undereye circles just fine.

Best of all, this does NOT break me out at all. In fact, it's improved my skin clarity and texture. How does that work? I have no freaking idea. I would've thought NOT using makeup would improve my skin. But using this has been awesome. I am no longer self concious of how my skin looks. For anyone with acne, you know how debilitating acne can be. I finally feel confident within my own skin. My only regret is that I wish I tried this sooner!! I learned about this bb cream about 4 years ago but didn't try it until last month. I'm so glad I finally gave in...this is an absolute miracle product and life changer. Even if it was triple the cost, I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word: LOVE. This product is AMAZING - I'm an olive skinned Caucasian and I can't describe how perfect the grey colour is for my skin tone - blends perfectly, doesn't make me look orangey or washed out, absolutely perfect. Price is expensive but a little goes a long way - and the pump action is amazing. The shipping (only 6$ to canada) is extra fabulous as well, I've tried quite a few BB creams and this is by far the best - I don't wear foundation either, this gives great coverage and it's not too oily in the summer. Absolute perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pandoras666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite thing to put on my face. For someone with pale skin who can't easily find a drugstore foundation, this BB cream is a godsend. It applies as a sort of grey colour, but blends into a lovely glowy greatness on my face. It is moisturising, so it feels lovely all day. It is also very easy to blend, much easier than the hot pink version in my opinion. It's great for undereye concealing, it will not cake on me no matter how much of it I use. I like to use this as a base and just put a heavy-duty concealer on my big spots, and my skin looks so natural! I even find that it wears for a surprising amount of time, at least 8 hours for me, more if I set it with powder. I just love this product, I will definitively repurchase this!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This bb cream moisturizes my skin without making me appear oily, so it has really good oil control. I love that I don't have to moisturize and can just put this on as part of my skincare/makeup routine. The other benefits are similar to the ones I got from the pink label. It has SPF 25, which I am a huge fan of. And I love how lightweight this bb cream is - it doesn't even feel like I have anything on! It also covers my pores very well, without highlighting any blackheads. Granted it does not have as much coverage as the pink label, but it evens out my skin color and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
Overall I'd say one of the differences between the gold and pink label is that the gold is more moisturizing and has less coverage than the pink label. Also the gold is a way lighter shade than the pink label.
*EDIT:
The gold label because it is too white for my skin color. Also I had some really bad breakouts along my jaw and lower cheeks. I stopped using this for a few weeks and my face finally recovered.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I hear angels singing cuz this is my HG of makeup!!lol
Not only does it pat on perfectly, but the coverage is amazing and my skin looks better after I take it off...A winner all the way around!!
I love how easily it applies...like you can't screw it up and leave lines...you just slop it on and you're done. It absorbs in like a moisturizer (I use it on top of moisturizer btw), so you don't have to blend blend blend...just kinda pat it on, let it set, and then add a little more to where you need extra coverage.
Seriously, I am giving up all concealers because of this stuff!! I used to use heavy duty concealers around my eyes, but they look heavy and fake when I use them with this...and the Gold Label covers so nicely you really don't need concealers--just dab a little bit more on and you're ready to go!
I ordered a sample set of 4 different ones from Skin79 and I think this is my favorite!! The hot-pink is my second fave as it offers more coverage, but this gold one has a bit more moisture to it and that's what my skin needs. After trying the Gold one once, I went online that same day and ordered the full-size...that's how impressed I was! I totally didn't want to run out and have to go back to regular foundation!! And like I say, although I really like the pink one too, the gold one is like a dream come true!!
Definitely way better than any of the American bb creams out there...and I've tried them too..This stuff is simply amazing!!
Seriously people...I do not have perfect, flawless skin, but this gold label bb cream makes me look perfect...I totally look 10 years younger when I wear it, no lie!
Get yourself a sample pack, and try it...You will never go back to heavy foundations again!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2013 12:22:00 PM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

OMG YES YES AND YES!!! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I have very dry skin, especially on my forehead, nose, and in between my eyebrows, and pretty much every foundation i've used has emphasized that. I bought this because i heard it was very hydrating and man oh man, it really is. It gives me light coverage but can be built to medium, so if you're looking for a medium-full coverage then you may not like this. The thing i love most about it is that it's good for my skin (spf, whitening, moisturising) so i know that when i'm wearing it, it's actually benefiting my skin, and that's a great feeling. So to you dry skin girls who are just looking to even out your skintone or for a light coverage, try this i promise you wont be disappointed!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by ladyrio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried the sample pack off of Amazon first, and I fell in love with this BB cream. I quickly repurchased the full size, and continued loving it. It had buildable coverage and was super moisturizing for my dry winter skin, while still covering my dark red acne spots and active blemishes. I didn't need to use nearly as much concealer. The color blended into my skin PERFECTLY (super light with neutral undertones), probably better than any product I have ever tried. I really loved this product.

So what was the problem? Well, it gave me painful cystic acne. It didn't happen at once - it definitely gradually got worse and worse. To be fair, I really think it was a combination of factors that lead to this horrible break-out - the foundation, the time of the year (my skin is always the worst in February), the stress from school, etc. Either way, it was the worst break-out I have had in YEARS. It was confined to the areas where I am most acne-prone (chin, around my mouth). The terrible thing was that even while I was breaking out, I didn't want to switch to a new foundation because this product covered my active acne the best. But, since I knew things would just get worse and worse, I forced myself to switch to a mineral foundation. My skin is still recovering but MUCH better.

So, to sum it up, I would recommend this product if you are not acne prone. Personally, I am much too scared to try this product again even though I have probably more than 3/4 of the bottle left. I might give it to my mom to try.