October 25, 2014 | 1729 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by goldrauschengel

Very promising so far. Got it in a sample size set, the pink label was too drying for me, but this works fine over moisturiser...The effect is very subtle yet amazing, like some fairy godmother has gone over my face with a magic wand, leaving a healthy glow and well, just a better version of my face. At the same time it feels and looks really natural. If this keeps up and the product doesn't break me out over time, I'm a believer.
Edit after about two weeks: Still like this a lot, use it almost every day now. You can avoid the hassle with the pump container by going for the 25 ml tube instead. Only had one breakout in this time and that seemed unrelated to the bb cream, my skin right now is clear and in good condition. The bb gold cream, despite being marketed for dry skin, is still just a little too drying for my skin, but I can compensate by using a richer moisturiser underneath or overnight. Overall a great discovery and in a different league alltogether than the bb creams on the European market.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

This is the best and most inexpensive of my 10 BB creams at my house!!

This holds up all day, in the sun, sweating, it doesn't matter, and it does not break up or flake. The color is wonderful: it is less ashy and pinker than many other products. The volume they give you for such a low price is also great. I can not rave on and on more about a product. The fact that it was such a great price makes it even more appealing.

If any of you want a GREAT BB cream and are sick of spending big money, buy this!! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by MissMelinda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Started using this BB cream and absolutely love it! The color is right, for me. I love all of the benefits this product offers. The coverage is light but does even out my skin tone better than other bb creams I've used. I recommend it to people with dry skin :) beware of fraudulent products...I got the real deal, but have heard of many fakes out there. Do your research before purchasing :)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:52:00 AM More reviews by idabii

It's great; except it's not right for my skin color - I look like a ghost after applying it :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by romarin

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I wanted to make sure I got the real thing, so I drove to an Asian shopping mall and it passed the real vs. fake test, so I bought it. Firstly, I noticed no bad smell at all (and I'm pretty sensitive to obnoxious scents.) It is pretty opaque and yes, typical of many Asian bb creams, a bit grey. BUT it blends in well and evens my skin tone and brightens my face. It makes me look as if I got more sleep then I usually do. I definitely need blush and a bit on bronzer on top, but that's no problem. My skin seems to like it too, as it is moisturizing. With summer on the way (and my 60th birthday!) I am happy for the high SPF. I've tried many good bb creams, and this rates pretty high.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/6/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by khokhmah

Meh. Coverage is good. Packaging is fine. Price is average. But it is very grey looking. My biggest complaint with this is the smell. It is positively noxious, and it sticks around. My face smelled like stinky grandma perfume all day long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2013 6:53:00 PM More reviews by domokunnies

I have oily, extremely acne prone skin and this covers my skin like a dream. It gives great coverage and amazingly, it looks NATURAL. It's hard to see that I have on any makeup at all. It blends in pretty well with my NC30 skin. It is light coming out of the bottle but eventually settles. I dust it off with a light dusting of Shiseido powder to help futher tone done the whiteness.

I find this makeup lasts through a 9 hour workday just fine. I live in hot and humid Houston. It's made my morning routine a lot quicker since I no longer have to use concealor. I find it covers my undereye circles just fine.

Best of all, this does NOT break me out at all. In fact, it's improved my skin clarity and texture. How does that work? I have no freaking idea. I would've thought NOT using makeup would improve my skin. But using this has been awesome. I am no longer self concious of how my skin looks. For anyone with acne, you know how debilitating acne can be. I finally feel confident within my own skin. My only regret is that I wish I tried this sooner!! I learned about this bb cream about 4 years ago but didn't try it until last month. I'm so glad I finally gave in...this is an absolute miracle product and life changer. Even if it was triple the cost, I would still buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by pixiekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One word: LOVE. This product is AMAZING - I'm an olive skinned Caucasian and I can't describe how perfect the grey colour is for my skin tone - blends perfectly, doesn't make me look orangey or washed out, absolutely perfect. Price is expensive but a little goes a long way - and the pump action is amazing. The shipping (only 6$ to canada) is extra fabulous as well, I've tried quite a few BB creams and this is by far the best - I don't wear foundation either, this gives great coverage and it's not too oily in the summer. Absolute perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by pandoras666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favourite thing to put on my face. For someone with pale skin who can't easily find a drugstore foundation, this BB cream is a godsend. It applies as a sort of grey colour, but blends into a lovely glowy greatness on my face. It is moisturising, so it feels lovely all day. It is also very easy to blend, much easier than the hot pink version in my opinion. It's great for undereye concealing, it will not cake on me no matter how much of it I use. I like to use this as a base and just put a heavy-duty concealer on my big spots, and my skin looks so natural! I even find that it wears for a surprising amount of time, at least 8 hours for me, more if I set it with powder. I just love this product, I will definitively repurchase this!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This bb cream moisturizes my skin without making me appear oily, so it has really good oil control. I love that I don't have to moisturize and can just put this on as part of my skincare/makeup routine. The other benefits are similar to the ones I got from the pink label. It has SPF 25, which I am a huge fan of. And I love how lightweight this bb cream is - it doesn't even feel like I have anything on! It also covers my pores very well, without highlighting any blackheads. Granted it does not have as much coverage as the pink label, but it evens out my skin color and leaves my skin feeling moisturized.
Overall I'd say one of the differences between the gold and pink label is that the gold is more moisturizing and has less coverage than the pink label. Also the gold is a way lighter shade than the pink label.
*EDIT:
The gold label because it is too white for my skin color. Also I had some really bad breakouts along my jaw and lower cheeks. I stopped using this for a few weeks and my face finally recovered.