July 25, 2014 | 1275 users online

Hair - Kinky Curly - Knot Today leave-in conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by peps123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

KCKT is a great leave in condtioner if you are using KCCC some other gel-like styling product. I use is on my daughter's hair when she is sporting her "curly girl" look. I use about a quarter size on towel dried hair wait about 5 minutes and apply KCCC. The knot today really seems to make a difference when using the custard.
However, I gave this product only a 4 because it's not that great on its own (not bad but not great-especially in light of the cost). You have to be very careful not to apply too much as your hair can turn out a little crunchy.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by lefty986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This conditioner was just okay. I have frizzy and coarse 3c/4a hair and I found Knot Today was not thick enough to really moisturize my hair. The scent was pleasant, that's one good thing I can say about it. I really wanted to like this product as I've read great things but it didn't do anything for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2010 10:49:00 PM More reviews by janetgrace

Another excellent prodcut from Kinky Curly that can be used as a light condtioner at ends or leave in, leaving hair with much shine and no residue to wear it down. Excellent line, with clean no frill results. Just a bit and you will be tangle free and hair will have much movement, shine and bounce.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jmh1wdh2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My hair loves this along with the Come Clean Shampoo and the Curling Custard. I do like that the containers are clear so you can see the amount of product used. I have fine long highlighted hair with natural wave and have been using this as a rinse out conditioner. Whether I I let my hair air dry or blow dry it with a round brush the results are soft beautiful curls...no frizz and my hair looks super healthy. The best part is the style lasts for days and I no longer get greasy roots. I cannot believe that I am getting these amazing results for a fracture of what I was spending on other HE hair products.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by MILFof3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this on my daughters' hair. One has wavy hair, one has 3a curls and one has 3b curls. This works great on all of them to detangle and moisturize.

I didn't like it on my hair. I think it weighed it down too much so I use the KCCC alone.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2010 9:53:00 PM More reviews by slstar

Disappointed. I air dry my hair...and this made it hard and crunchy. Once your hair is dry you can comb out the crunch, but my hair didn't feel incredibly soft or silky afterwards as expected from a leave in conditioner. If you have black hair like myself, skip this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sblee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For spring/summer use I give KT five stars. I love the ingredients and the smell- but it is not super moisturizing. In the summer this is perfect for my 3C hair but in the fall/winter I need heavier products. Currently I use KT and seal my ends with Qhemet Biologics burdock cream.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 11:22:00 PM More reviews by InterplanetJanet

Amazing. Best thing I've ever used for my 3b/3c hair. I've never used a leave in because I worried they'd be too heavy but this is not.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by QueenLoreal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I Love this Product, I don't know how I went so long without it, I could have been detangling my hair like a knife through butter a long time ago, lol, Nothin Detangles my hair like this and leaves it so soft!, Wow, this is a HG product

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 3:31:00 AM More reviews by aimward

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a holy grail product for me. It's all natural, has a nice light scent, and makes the tangles slip right out of my hair. I use it underneath the Curling custard, but I have also used it alone for conditioner only curl defining. It looses a lipstick because brick and mortar places only sell it in 8 oz bottles (42oz can be purchased from kinky curly's website, but the shipping is outrageous).