April 19, 2014 | 855 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 4:36:00 PM More reviews by nygrlnca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I tried this after I returned the BB Long Wear Foundation. This feels sooooo much lighter on my skin and actually makes my aging, oily skin glow and seem smoother. I will edit later to see how long it lasts throughout the day. I topped it with BB's sheer finish pressed powder. SO far it looks very natural and almost flawless!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 12:36:00 AM More reviews by sdrayt1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally went to Nordstromís for the BB Stick Foundation and was not too impressed but I requested the Skin Foundation to sample. I applied it with used my regular concealer on dark spots then walked around and did other stuff without thinking too much about it. A few minutes later, I looked at myself in the mirror and knew it (the Skin Foundation) was a HIT and has now become my HG foundation. This stuff really gives you the look of airbrushed, perfect skin. My pores seemed to disappear, but they were not too bothersome in the first place. I only have to use 1 blotting paper during my entire 8 hour work shift. I exchanged the stick foundation and got the Skin Foundation instead and am very happy with it. Itís light-medium buildable coverage and lets your skin shine through. You may need a separate concealer if you have extremely dark spots to cover. The first day I wore it, I got compliments about having a beautiful complexion from a total stranger. I like that versus when someone says they really like your makeupÖto me that means, I have on too much or something about it isnít working.

So, I would definitely give BB a try! There are so many foundation formulas that you are sure to find one to suit you. Know your skin type, ask the MA questions and donít be afraid to request for a sample. But budget-wise, the liquid foundations seem to be a better bang for your buck! I love this and will repurchase when it runs out. I use 2 pumps a day so I can see this lasting 3 months or so and is definitely worth the investment. But Iím looking forward to trying the Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer, creamy concealer, corrector and a few other things. Iím definitely a Bobbi Brown fan from now on!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by rmt2104

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really REALLY wanted to like this, because the color match was really good for PPP me. Both alabaster (00) and porcelain (0) seemed to work for me. Which is pretty crazy considering I have such a hard time finding even one color in a foundation line that is light enough for me. Unfortunately, the coverage was practically non-existent, which pretty much defeats the purpose of this for me. If I had perfect skin, I wouldn't need a foundation in the first place. Also, this seemed to sink into my pores in a way that accentuated them. Not good. I ended up returning this.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2012 5:25:00 AM More reviews by whataluckylady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I put this foundation on over freshly washed face, no primer, no lotion, no anything. It looked really nice after I first applied it but it's so thin, slick and oily that in no time my face was starting to shine. I have combo skin but this wears off quickly on me and I don't like how oily it makes my skin. I'm going to try it with different primers to see if I can get a different effect just because I want to get my money's worth, lol. The only thing I am really happy about it the exact color match to my skin tone, it's hard to find one that is spot on like this one is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by Anita18361

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was my first high-end foundation and I like it but i'm not completely blown away.

Bobbi's foundations are yellow-toned which is good for covering up redness and the packaging looks very chic but for me the staying power isn't that great on it's own. I don't have much time to do my make-up in the morning so i usually skip powder and you can see the effects of that at around lunchtime, with it having completely faded around by nose area where I tend to get the most amount of oil. It's also very expensive for a student like me.

Overall I would still use this but I'm still on the search for 'the one'.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Sarraaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Great product!

It looks very natural and it really lives up to the name 'Skin' foundation.
It's very smooth, it's a dream to apply.

Light to medium coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:15:00 PM More reviews by kcwms11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I keep going back to this product; I've been using it since it first became available. It looks natural and stays put. Coverage seems light to me so I have to build it up in a couple layers. But it generally looks the same all day and doesn't melt off. Doesn't 'get stuck' on pores like many other foundations do.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/20/2012 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Corky1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation based on a friend's recommendation. She swears by it and has been using it for years. I was matched to 4.0 which was perfect for my medium warm complexion. Whilst I was after a natural light coverage, I found that this foundation did nothing for my skin and in fact made my usually normal skin oilier. I think EL Invisible Makeup is much better for me than this. I've given the bottle away to a friend and won't be repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2012 1:36:00 AM More reviews by becksnow

I'm really glad I got a sample of this from Sephora. That being said, it is not for me. I've been looking for a very natural looking foundation and this just didn't quite cut it. I'm very grateful I didn't buy it since it is $46 and it would have gotten returned anyway. It was a bit interesting to apply since it is so runny, but that's also one of the nice things about it. A little goes a long way. I got this in Porcelain, and it was a nice shade for my skin tone. The only thing this doesn't have going for it is its staying power and the noticeable dryness. At the end of the day the foundation is a bit of a train wreck. At least it is on my combination skin. It looked patchy which was not pleasing. About the dryness, when I put it on, every dry spec on my face was accentuated. Other than that, this foundation is okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 6:00:00 AM More reviews by haradar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the first foundation I found that matched my skin tone (porcelain 0) so I decided to try it. It came out to be one of my favorite foundations as it has a natural looking finish and it doesn't break me out. I love it