October 24, 2014 | 1322 users online

Liquid - Bobbi Brown - Skin Foundation SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by ranneqian

Great foundation! It covers the skin imperfections flawlessly and it looks like I'm not wearing any foundation at all. Provides a light-medium coverage and it's buildable. Best used with a primer if you are in out in the humid weather all day (especially in Singapore) as it tends to 'disappear' within a few hours (4-5 hours) without a primer. When I'm in the UK where it is drier, especially during the winter months, the foundation lasts all day (from 9am - 9pm) with just minor touch-ups on my nose (it gets oily throughout the day. I just blot the oil away with a piece of tissue and touch up with the compact powder). The pump dispenses the product perfectly - you can control how much product you want. A little goes a long way with this foundation. It's selling for around SGD79 in Singapore so I tend to buy it at Heathrow Airport where it is sold at GBP27 (if I remember correctly). A cheaper alternative to my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation which I use during summer when I'm more tanned as it is a darker shade. This foundation lasts for a very long time! I like how it comes with SPF too cause I'm too lazy to use an additional sunscreen. Makes me feel a little better knowing that I have some sun protection on.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 4:05:00 PM More reviews by lucyfarfrai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This foundation was perfect in almost every way. I liked the watery consistency, and it covered just the right amount. However, the Porcelain was too dark, and the Alabaster too light! It's a pity, as all the Bobbi Brown foundation are much too yellow based for my skin tone, apart from the Alabaster in this line. If only it were a tiny bit darker.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't wear foundation on a regular basis. I've really been trying to let my skin breathe lately, but when I do need some coverage, I go straight to my Bobbi Brown Foundation. It's light enough but covers up any redness, and works well with my combination skin type. I also like how it has SPF in it, but doesn't wash me out. If I use it, I usually have to wear a setting powder with it, or it can get a little oily around my forehead. Otherwise, a great foundation!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 1hotchick909

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

As a reference, my skin tone is light to medium with slightly yellow undertones. Note that Bobbi Brown's base makeup tend to have a heavy yellow tinge, so 3 Beige (which is supposed to be neutral) actually fits me perfectly. Warm beige was too yellow and too dark for me.

My skin type is combination, but it gets super dehydrated during the harsh winters. This foundation was super hydrating, lasted all day without any separation, and looked very natural. Coverage is light with one layer, but can easily give medium coverage with a second layer. For even better coverage, I found that using a buffing brush was the best way to apply it.

I'm very pleased with this foundation. I see myself reaching for it during the day and for nights out. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Megann123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product!
I have very dry skin and slight rosacea, so i find it difficult to find a foundation that both moisturises and covers my redness. This product does both. It blends easily with the help of a brush and stays almost all day. It also looks really natural. The packaging is really nice and classic. Overall a great foundation for anyone with dry skin looking for light to medium coverage.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 4:49:00 AM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this foundation once, ( I always use BB Moisture Rich Foundation ) this foundation is light coverage, but you can layer more product where you need it, gives you a beautiful glowing finish and the color matches perfect your skin, looks very natural because blends perfect !!!
I found this foundation lighter than the other formula perfect for Summer !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2013 4:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahdufour12

I've been on the hunt for my first high-quality liquid foundation for awhile now. (Previously, I've just used drugstore brands, ugh.) I got lots of samples from Dior, Lancome, Yves St. Laurent, NARS, and Bobbi Brown. The Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation was the clear winner!

I was looking for something with medium coverage that looked VERY natural. With the other foundations, you could tell I had makeup on. With the Bobbi Brown, my skin looks so even but you can't tell I'm wearing makeup! I also really like that it has a dewy finish (without being "sparkly" or "shimmery") because my skin tends to look kind of dull on its own.

The Porcelain was a perfect shade for me and my verrrry fair skin. I apply it with the Bobbi Brown foundation brush, which works great. I will just say that I was VERY picky about which foundation I picked and this was it for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 8:59:00 PM More reviews by ymillie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

About 1.5 years ago, I was looking for a new sheer-medium finish foundation that wasn't matte and stumbled across the BB foundation while researching. Although I'm close to finishing my second bottle, I won't be repurchasing this again.
The price was $50-55CAD (can't remember and rather expensive anyway) and I felt the more I used it, the more it didn't sit as well on my skin. I've stopped using it since spring after finding another foundation.
The coverage was decent, I was looking for a sheer foundation anyway. It blended well with my fingers or a brush and worked well to cover any minor redness. However, I started noticing that it wasn't staying on my skin as well as it used to, which is why I switched to something else since then. I have combination (oily t-zone) skin and I touch up with powder throughout the day, but the areas on my jawline and cheek were not holding up well.
Packaging is sleek and the product is housed in a sturdy glass bottle, but it was hard to get the last little bit of foundation out.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by princessplumjade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

FYI: I am a Latina woman with very fair olive skin, combination type (dry forehead, oily nose & chin, normal cheeks) in early maturity (minor facial lines, minor/moderate redness). Shade refs: LM Creme Silk in Cream Ivory, Bobbi Brown in Warm Ivory or Sand, Revlon Colorstay in Buff

FYI (2): Bobbi Brown tests its products on live animals. For this reason, along with numerous customer service complaints, I have ceased purchasing their products. This review refers to product use prior to my awareness of their animal testing status.

This foundation is quite fluid, like a thin, watery lotion. It stiples beautifully. The colors are lovely, very skin-like. Nice, sturdy pump bottle.

Overall texture, coverage, and finish is more like a tinted moisturizer than a foundation. In fact, I get better coverage and wear from some tinted moisturizers.

Without primer, this foundation sunk into and emphasized every pore and fine line I had. I kid you not, I saw flaws I never knew were there and weren't noticeable without this product! Primer makes it a little more wearable, but I'm unimpressed with overall wear. It "sinks" into the skin and wears away before a standard workday's end. It also transfers a lot.

A perfect or near-perfect, younger complexion would wear this well, but a perfect/near-perfect younger complexion doesn't need foundation. It boasts a very natural, satiny radiance (NOT glittery or sparkly) but the effect is ruined once you powder. Without powder, it won't last half a day.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Jens32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love, love this foundation. Actually I love Bobbi Brown foundations in general but you get the gist. Good coverage without mask effect and you generally look healthy. Worth every penny!