Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15

3.8

Skin Foundation SPF 15 – (Active ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50% and Titanium Dioxide 1.00%) Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Talc, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Tocopherol, Myristic Acid, Silica, Magnesim Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 4/22/2013 11:31:00 AM

It's a great foundation if you are looking for something light that would not look cakey on your skin. It covers my redness and it evens the ton, so after I apply powder my skin looks flawless. If you want something that would cover everything, you better look for a different one, this one has a light coverage, which I think is one of its best qualities, since it allows you to get the effect you want, without having tons of makeup on.

on 4/19/2013 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference I have sensitive skin, broken capillaries on cheeks, combination skin (dry cheeks, slightly oily t-zone) and neutral skin tone (NC/NW 25ish).

The consultant matched me with warm beige 3.5. It has a yellowish undertone but not too strong. The foundation is quite thin. I dislike this foundation. I found it stuck to dry patches (yes I do exfoliate), turned greasy in my t-zone, and later in the day my whole face felt greasy, foundation disappearing. I applied this product over moisturizer and no primer, moisturizer and primer and a light layer of powder. With different brushes and sponges too. I still had the above results. I returned it to Sephora. Two thumbs down for me.

on 4/15/2013 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just received this foundation about a month ago so I really wanted to give it a good go before I reviewed it. I have oily, acne-prone skin that leans towards being sensitive. I have had no problems with break-outs or sensitivity issues. However, this foundation falls short for me in the oily department. When you first apply this foundation it leaves a beautiful dewy finish to the skin. Dewy isn't something I am always going for considering I have somewhat oily skin, however, I really don't like a matte look on my skin as I think it ages me. However, after a couple hours of wear, with or without powder over the top, this foundation starts to make my skin oily. The pump bottle makes for easy application, and because this is a very watery foundation, it also makes for easy application. I normally have to blot throughout the day, at least 4 hours later, but when I am having to blot within 2 hours of application then the foundation no longer is working for me. Blotting always manages, no matter how gently I blot, to wipe off some foundation. And considering this is a light coverage foundation, that doesn't leave much of this foundation left on my skin. I would consider this to be within the tinted moisturizer range of foundations. I believe it is buildable to medium coverage. Overall, this foundation is not a winner for me. I will use up what I have, but will not repurchase. I really think this foundation would suit normal to dry skin types, not oily.

on 4/8/2013 8:18:00 PM

No coverage. Like the pump, but that's it.

very thin foundation. One application is almost invisible. I tried this as a change from BB Moisture Rich hoping I'd have a longer lasting foundation. It lasts a couple of hours before I need to re-apply. I bought the palest shade Porcelain which I use in the Moisture Rich but this is so much paler. I don't know why but there is a full shade difference. It does give a natural finish but I need to apply 3 coats to get any kind of decent coverage and I don't have blemishes just pale, fine skin with no lines.

on 3/28/2013 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

light coverage (not sure if buildable-haven't tried 2 layers yet), very runny, feels like a light moisturizer going on, doesn't accentuate dry patches. goes on so smooth and easy to apply (i like to apply with my fingers). i was matched to 4.5 Warm Natural and I am about NC40 right now. By summer i will be NC42 and can jump up to Honey (5.0). fantastic color match for my yellow undertone tanned southeast asian skin. i have extremely oily skin and by lunch, i was a bit greasy but i havent found a foundation that has lasted any better. Cliniques Matte foundation works really well but at the same time, its TOO matte and it leaves my face looking old and not natural. i'd rather look a bit dewy than dried up! really enjoying this foundation and going to try her long wear one next and after that, her new long wear compact foundation :)

on 3/26/2013 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this after I tried bobbi brown's foundation stick which I loved but dried my skin out like crazy (as in, i actually had dry patches all over my face). So the SA reccomended this.
At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna like this cause I prefer a medium-full coverage. But since my skin has improved immensly it's actually okay.
This is a light-medium coverage foundation that feel very natural on the skin. Almost like a moisturizer. I forgot to take my mu off at night several times with this and my skin didn't break out or anything.
It will last you a good 6 hours I'd say. When I come home from an 8 hour workday, I'll touch it up if I still got somewhere to go.
I love that it comes with a pump which you can screw off if you need to. The packaging is defenitely a full 5!
Of course the price of this is rather high, but I'll gladly pay that to get a good everyday foundation that is actually light enough for me and makes my skin feel great.
My pores are also a lot less clogged ever since I went from MAC to Bobbi Brown.

on 3/23/2013 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I absolutely adore this foundation! It makes your skin look completely natural and perfect!

on 3/18/2013 7:22:00 PM

I wear this in natural tan. I love love the finish of this it's so dewy and natural looking. The main thing is that it's a really sheer coverage. And that just doesn't work for me.

on 3/17/2013 3:35:00 PM

This is my daily foundation; I've been using it for 3 years. I like it because it's very light and natural. I use Beige 3 which gives me just enough coverage and is the perfect tone. This seems to be a common color that does well on those with various skin tones. I do think it's a bit expensive but it does last a very long time. I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. I also have combination skin and find that this does not cake or run.