E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush (Eye)

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/5/2009 11:55:00 PM

Very nice contour brush. It's the perfect size for the corners of my eyes. It makes applying eyeshadow easy...I would purchase this brush again...

on 12/3/2009 3:43:00 PM

I love the brush. The fibers are pretty, they feel nice, the coverage with the brush is great, and there's a bit of give to the bristles to help it sweep across your eyelid.

Would use multiples, no problem.

on 10/29/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite brushes ever. It is so soft and fits perfectly into my crease and outer v (and i have small lids). It is soft and I didn't have a problem with scratchiness or anything. I'm definately going to order another one of these, or maybe two more :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush everyday. It's nice and dense so it's easy to pack on eyeshadow to my outer v and crease. Soft, durable and inexpensive. A great brush!

on 9/13/2009 12:46:00 PM

I really think I got a bum brush =( It is not dense enough, and therefore when you try to use it, the metal ferrule digs into your eye. I would not buy another one of these if they were all the same, but anyone who has multipules of the same ELF brush know that no two are identical. I would be willing to give this one more shot, just hope the next one is more dense.

on 9/11/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this brush! It's perfect for the outer corner of my eyes and I love using this as a crease brush. Fantastic!

wow..this is such a good deal for people to be it

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I think this is a great brush for the 75 cents I paid for it. It works perfectly for applying dark colors to my outer v for a little extra definition and also works for applying shaodw under the lower lashline. I don't understand people saying the ferrule scratches their eyes when they use it - they must be pressing VERY hard because the only way I can even feel the metal part on my skin is if I hold the brush sideways against my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this for a 1.00 and thought hey it may or may not work, but glad I did this is one of my go to brushes everyday. It blends so well and had a great handle to hold in your hand. I now have many other of the elf brushes and they work just as great as my more costly brushes,,,,

on 8/21/2009 11:27:00 PM

I think I got lucky compared to the other reviewers because my brush came to me in perfect condition. I really like this brush, it's dense but has got a lot of give to it. It holds eyeshadows really well and it blends nicely. My brush has a bleachy/new smell to it, but I'm sure it's because I just took it out of the packaging. It's a very good brush to own, probably one of the more useful brushes from the line. I would buy it again.