E.L.F. Studio Contour Brush (Eye)

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/30/2009 12:15:00 PM

I don't really know how to use this brush. It's kinda small and dense. I was hoping to use it as a crease brush, to blend, but it's too small and dense for that.

However I think it's kinda like a pencil brush, only more rounded instead of pointy. You could probably use it for smoky eyes, in the outer v. Since I use a lot of loose shadows I think it's a bit difficult to use for that.

EDIT:
I actually like this brush a lot now! I caved and bought a MAC 217 brush, and these two are my favorite crease brushes right now! I have droopy eyelids and a pretty small crease so this brush works perfect putting color in the crease. Then I use the 217 to blend it out.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this brush! IMO, this brush, the Complexion brush, the Powder brush, and the Eyeshadow "C" brush are pretty much essential for anyone's makeup wardrobe! I really suck at applying shadows, especially at the crease. I would either put on too much or apply the shadow too high. This brush makes it super easy for me to apply shadows to the crease, lid, and blend it out! Heck yeah, I would repurchase! :P

on 12/5/2009 11:55:00 PM

Very nice contour brush. It's the perfect size for the corners of my eyes. It makes applying eyeshadow easy...I would purchase this brush again...

on 12/3/2009 3:43:00 PM

I love the brush. The fibers are pretty, they feel nice, the coverage with the brush is great, and there's a bit of give to the bristles to help it sweep across your eyelid.

Would use multiples, no problem.

on 10/29/2009 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite brushes ever. It is so soft and fits perfectly into my crease and outer v (and i have small lids). It is soft and I didn't have a problem with scratchiness or anything. I'm definately going to order another one of these, or maybe two more :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this brush everyday. It's nice and dense so it's easy to pack on eyeshadow to my outer v and crease. Soft, durable and inexpensive. A great brush!

on 9/13/2009 12:46:00 PM

I really think I got a bum brush =( It is not dense enough, and therefore when you try to use it, the metal ferrule digs into your eye. I would not buy another one of these if they were all the same, but anyone who has multipules of the same ELF brush know that no two are identical. I would be willing to give this one more shot, just hope the next one is more dense.

on 9/11/2009 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I love this brush! It's perfect for the outer corner of my eyes and I love using this as a crease brush. Fantastic!

wow..this is such a good deal for people to be it

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I think this is a great brush for the 75 cents I paid for it. It works perfectly for applying dark colors to my outer v for a little extra definition and also works for applying shaodw under the lower lashline. I don't understand people saying the ferrule scratches their eyes when they use it - they must be pressing VERY hard because the only way I can even feel the metal part on my skin is if I hold the brush sideways against my skin.