April 16, 2014 | 1551 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Sexy Little Things Noir

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2010 11:05:00 PM More reviews by MissIrene85

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's okay.....I like how it looks vintage, but it's hard to spray when u try to use one hand lol.....It smells pretty good, but it fades much too fast. I find myself having to carry the body spray with me to refreshen the scent.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ningurl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Good lord, nothing screams 'old lady!' more than this powdery scent. The bottle is cute, the price is right, but there is nothing sexy about this. Not to mention it triggers a migrane everytime the sickly sweet/powdery scent is spritzed near me.

No thanks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 5:56:00 PM More reviews by fabulous_crystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Eh....the atomizer sucks! Luckily I bought a gift set with a mini perfume with a regular spritzer and have been using that. The scent is sexy a little berryish/musky, however it doesn't last long not even with layering. Luckily I bought a gift set for only about $33 so I'm not too bummed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2010 3:02:00 PM More reviews by AnthaPanther

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do love this scent. However, it tends to fade a bit too quickly. I'll put it on half an hour before class, and by the time I'm done with my class, it will be completely gone (unless you layer it! But then it's just really faint). However, even though that is annoying, I do appreciate it because I can't do really strong scents due to the fact that I get headaches from most.

The bottle is so aesthetically pleasing! I really do love it, and it looks so cute amongst my other girly/vintage items on my dresser. However, I have experienced a little bit of leakage. Not a major amount though. I think it's probably mainly from the spray falling onto the bottle when I do spray it rather than an actual leak though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2009 7:50:00 PM More reviews by charlesechick

A nice light scent. I like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2009 7:36:00 PM More reviews by CheekyLady19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I haven't purchased this perfume, but it smells so sexy and romantic. I'm not sure if I love the scent or the bottle more! This is a perfume that I can imagine myself wearing for a night out. I would buy this perfume, but I've already asked for The Body Shop's Love Etc. for X-mas (which is also a really beautiful perfume!).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by jse23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I adore this fragrance! I got it as a part of a gift set, 4- 2.5 oz body spray fragrances, and this one is my favorite! I'm not good at describing frags so I'll leave that to the more talented reviewers, but this scent never is overpowering. It just smells amazing and lasts for a decent amount of time. They also sell a variety of mini bottles so it would be easy to have one in your purse for touch ups.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Courtloux128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my new fall/winter fragrance. Very sexy, classy and romantic. There's just something about the smell that appeals to me. The packaging is also cute!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2009 1:37:00 PM More reviews by pookimunki

I really like this Noir, but aside from the aesthetics, I find the atomizer really annoying. As someone said, a few comments prior, the atomizer only lets a little bit come out, it's hard to direct the spray, and it leaks where the tube connects to the bottle. I'd personally prefer a regular spritzer nozzle. I bought the gift box set, so I think I'll just start using the purse size sprayer & refill it from the larger bottle.

As for the scent, I think it's so powdery & pretty! I feel pretty & sexy when I use this perfume, but it never seems to last very long on me, even tho I layer it w/ the body lotion. I was using the body mist also, but I think it was drying my skin so I haven't used it for a couple of weeks now.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't own this,but my boyfriend's sister does and good god does this stuff stink!! It smells like a cheap candy store!!I hate when she wears this around me,let alone sprays it when I'm near because I will get the worst migraine.Atleast everyone else likes to smell like a old candy wrapper,but not me.