September 3, 2014 | 1131 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by bldsgrsxmgk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am not huge on blushes, but this one meets all the requirements:
- gorgeous colour
- very pigmented
- lightweight feel
- super blendable.
On my neutral skin, I find this colour extremely versatile and it brings out the eyes, but it would suit all skintones. Despite it's brightness, I wear this product year round. The packaging is a little annoying to work with but it is cute nonetheless. This product loses rating for me because although it is really nice, it is not one of those higher-end products that are SO much better than the cheaper ones that they become worth their price.. you can find equally nice blushes for 1/6 the price. I love the Pressed Powder blushes by Nyx; they are equally silky to wear and come in fun colours (I like Cinnamon and Summer Peach).

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 12:51:00 PM More reviews by FionaNiamh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was my first blush that i purchased from Benefit and have been in love with it since, when applying this i feel that a little goes a long way so therefore i am not using much product i feel like this will last me a lifetime, i was so please when i got this coral coloured blush but was also abit scared that it would not suit my pale skin, but there was no need for me to worry, Coralista looked great and i found myself getting lots of complements of people when ever i wear this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by squirrelXetiquette

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like this peachy, shimmery blush. The packagaing is ok: small, cardboard box; weird little brush that is actually useful; tiny mirror. The lasting power is ok & the colour payoff is good. This blush has lasted me over 3 years, so i deem it as a good investment. Another hot from Benefit!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by ketu86

I got this in The CoralIsta make up kit. Its a gorgeous peachy colour that is very subtle at first but builds up very nicely. The brush that comes with it is ok but I prefer to use my brush blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2013 7:50:00 PM More reviews by gracegood14

Love the colour, it works really well on my fair skin

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Karolyte

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush and I find myself using it almost daily. The color suits my fair tone skin perfectly. It is pinky-peachy color which once applied gives this nice illuminating sheen on the highest point of the cheek. So using this blush really eliminates the need for the highlighter for the cheekbones. Some say that they do not like the packaging, well I love it, not only it is pretty and colorful, but because I do not waste any product because of the high walls of the box and the blush does not get everywhere on my sink for the same reason.
I do not use the brush that is included but it is a nice touch for those who do.
I would definitely buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of this blush is SO nice and it's not so sparkly that you can't wear it during the day. The package is super cute, but not something you can carry around in your make-up bag. It's expensive, yes, but the brush included is really nice and does a great job of applying the blush. It has a really nice scent, but it irritated my skin a bit unfortunately. Lasting power is good enough but not amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:46:00 PM More reviews by Mia538

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Lasts ages and as the name suggests, is a beautiful coral blusher with a very subtle shimmer. Looks great in winter on my NW20 skin or in summer when I'm more tanned. Easily blendable and can be layered for a deeper colour. Packaging isn't great (looks lovely when new) but the cardboard goes a bit tatty after a while. Brush provided is also useless so would be better to omit and reduce the price! Other than that, a lovely product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Marlena, the "Makeup Geek" referenced "Coralista" as one of her favorite blushes long ago, so I've been aware of this product for quite some time. I've eyed it up many a times during trips to Sephora, but my preference for pink cheeks kept me away. I headed out on yet another trip to Sephora, looking for a lash primer and, "Dandelion," "Coralista's" ballerina-pink sister. I ended up taking "Coralista" home because this shade of blush works much better with my red hair and fair complexion. It makes me look alive and awake. "Coralista" is a vibrant, tangerine shade with a shimmery finish. It miraculously doesn't look orangey on my skin, as many other warm shades of blush do. Richly pigmented, "Coralista" didn't disappoint in the wear department. I recommend this product, particularly for fair-skinned beauties, looking to warm up their complexion. If Nars "O" wasn't for you, this one just might be the answer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love this blush!!!! I have been hunting for a nice blush forever and I have always had difficulty finding one that complements my pale skin and does not bring out the irritation I get from acne. This blush is very sheer and can be layered nicely to build up just the right amount of color. There is a little shimmer, but not enough to be considered gaudy. The box is adorable and the quantity of product that you get is nice. The box itself is a little clunky to try to take along with you (it takes up a lot of space in my makeup bag), but it is one of my staples and I cannot leave home without it.

Update: Beware vegetarians this is not up to vegetarian standard. It contains carmine! Please change the formula BeneFit!