BeneFit Cosmetics Coralista

4.2

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Polyethylene, Ethyl Hexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Magnesium Myristate, Iron Oxides, Phenoxyethanol, Boron Nitride, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lecithin, Fragrance, Red 7 Lake, Aluminium Hydroxide, Carmine, Red 30 Lake, Tocopheryl Acetate, Iron Oxides, Manganese Violet, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, BHT, Retinyl Palmitate, Limonene, Ultramarines.

on 5/30/2013 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This blush is "easy" - here's what I mean by that: you have those blushes that are so hard to make look good. They are either too pigmented, too sparkly, don't blend well, don't ever match your skin/lipstick/eye shadow, etc. This is one of those "easy" blushes that you can pop on without ever thinking about it, and it looks amazing every time. I love the coral pinky peach color and the gold glow it gives to the cheeks. Will repurchase for sure.

on 5/28/2013 2:13:00 PM

Two years ago I received a deluxe sample of this blush in a Sephora gift set, and even with consistent use I still have not hit pan on this little bugger. I can only imagine that the full sized product would take eons to get through, so even though this is quite a pricey blush it should certainly last you a while. I will admit that when I first started using Coralista, I downright hated it, primarily because the product is so strongly scented. Those with sensitive sniffers might want to steer clear. Once applied, however, I can no longer detect the floral sugary scent. As a peachy coral, the shade in my opinion is not terribly unique. The formula, however is buttery smooth and never looks powdery on the skin. Coralista contains the finest shimmer that departs a subtle sheen that's not overpowering and allows me to skip highlighter. This natural, healthy glow is what converted me to a Coralista lover.

on 5/25/2013 1:05:00 AM

I love this blush! It is so natural and pretty on my skin! I only had to pat it on once on each cheeks with my kabuki brush and it's enough! Although, it is a pricey product, I think it's totally worth the price! I love Benefit products!

on 5/23/2013 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Beautiful peach/coral blush. I am NW35 and it actually shows up on me! Give me a subtle glow that is great in the Summer. It has a big time fragrance so of you do not like scented makeup I wouldn't buy. I like the way it smells so it worked out! Beautiful!

on 5/20/2013 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

A verrrry beautiful blush. I'm NC40 in Mac studio fix and it looks so nice on my skin. It's a very light pink/peach color. Some people compare it to Nars orgasm but I disagree...orgasm is a lot more pink and more shimmery than coralista

on 5/18/2013 2:18:00 AM

I LOVEEE this blush! It's my absolute favorite! I will never use another blush ever again. It goes on so good. It looks natural and gives you a glow. It doesnt look too pink or weird like the others. It looks amazing. And it smells so good too.

Lovely product had this for about 3 years and only hit pan, I use it nearly everyday too! Good for very very pale skin and stays on all day!

on 5/8/2013 3:54:00 PM

Coralista is my only benefit blush and I was not particularly impressed with the product. I am not afraid to wear a bold cheek (as a self-diagnosed blush addict) and didn't find coralista to be flattering at all. Many reviews describe it as being 'natural' and providing a 'healthy flush' but I found it far too shimmery for my pale skin tone. The blush does not contain glitter but I find the shimmery effect is overpowering in the unflattering pale orange/coral shade. Even with a light hand, the blush is pigmented enough to look unnatural. Definitely not a repurchase but the formula is lovely and I would love to try a benefit blush in a matte shade.

Don't waste your money unless you are a fan of very shimmery blushes!

on 5/5/2013 12:20:00 AM

Nice and glowy

on 5/1/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I use this as a layering blush/highlighter to boost other peachy toned blushes. I find if I use it alone, it fades quickly and all I see on my cheeks is shimmer. I either use Coralista as a base all over my cheeks, and then I layer a deeper toned blush on the apples. Or, I will apply a matte blush and then dust Coralista on the tops of my cheekbones to add lift and sheen. Out of all of Benefit's boxed powders, this is the one that will always be a mainstay in my makeup bag. It works on my complexion year round.

Popular Blush Products