August 21, 2014 | 1981 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by Lovelyluisa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Tan girls- this is perfect for us !!!! JUST THE PERFECT NEAUTRAL !!! I don't care if its pricey ...I will repurchase over and over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 4:57:00 AM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

This with some mac clear lipglass on top is perfect. Sometimes I like to go crazy on my eyes so my lips need to be toned down on color. I've got a ton of shades that are loud, deep, heavily pigmented etc, but not one that's a natural looking shade such as this. So glad i decided to pick this up, couldn't be happier(:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

I bought this colour based on the positive reviews here on MUA. The colour is somewhat similar to my own lip colour. I pair it with a neutral gloss. It's a great 'everyday' lipstick. Or when you have a lot going on with your eye makeup, this lipstick will help balance things out. It's very simple, very matte. There's no glitter or sparkle. Glides on smoothly and evenly. I like to wear a lip balm underneath though. I have an olive/tan skin tone, and this looks just lovely. I like the packaging and how you hear a 'click' when you put the lid on. I know it's not gonna pop off in my makeup bag and make a mess. The majority of my lipstick collection comes from Revlon and MAC. Two amazing companies that don't participate in animal testing! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Loretta130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

lovely neutral lip color. bought it based on MUA reviews. great choice ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love nude lipsticks but i find it hard to find one. Thier either too pink, or so light they wash me out. This is what i wear on a daily basis. Too work, school, whatever. Its perfect. MLBB! Holy grail. Went through two tubes in a month and i'll keep buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lipstick!!

First off just to give you a basic idea: I have fair skin - blonde hair- blue eyes, but i am warm toned (i get really tanned during summer) . I really dislike concealer lips, they wash me out terribly!

But when you wear a strong eye make up and you need something on your lips , that color has to be.... not too nude , not too pink, not too peachy...something neutral in-between.

That's what this lipstick is for me! A natural color you can wear everyday, combined with ANY eye or cheek makeup! Looks like my lip color (maybe only half a shade lighter- so it's not too nude) ....

It kinda looks as if i'm wearing nothing on my lips, but it evens their color out. The formula helps with that. It's the perfect formula in my opinion...it's not too matt , but it's not too creamy either.

To that i'd like to add that i tend to...bite my lips (teribble habit) so they rarely have 100% smooth surface. For some reason this lipstick makes them feel AMAZINGLY smooth.

I was always a fan of the Mac matt lipsticks, but it turns out , the Revlon formula is EVEN better, because they are matt , but NOT too drying, plus smooth enough that you can wear them without lining your lips.And of course they stay put. IN LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Best lippie ever! Such a beautiful neatural color! Its a cool toned pinkish color. Similar to a natural lip color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Revlon simply make really good lippies. Their Matte range is excellent. I also have 'In the Red'. This is an excellent every day neutral. Like so many, I can't do a nude lip and I find this an excellent alternative. Not drying and long lasting. Easy on the wallet and looks classy. Vive Revlon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I prefer natural lip tone shades like this over a washed out nude. It's much more flattering. A good nude has it's place with a smokey eye, but most of them just don't look good or compliment your natural coloring. This is not really a mauve--which would have a touch of purple in it. It's more of a neutral pink, just like your lips, only slightly deeper in tone. It gives a very clean and natural look, and it's impossible to mess it up or smear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new HG lippy. omg color is so nice n natural goes with any eye look i do. da matte finish actualy stayed on more nicely than da creme or moisture rich lipsticks do. my lips didnt flake or dry out da entire 4 hours i had it on. i luv revlons colorburst lipstick in petal but i was needing a more matte finish n now ive finally found my everyday go to lippy for the rest of my life! *sorry i get a lil excited about makeup at times...*