Revlon Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over [DISCONTINUED]

4.3

on 11/21/2011 3:46:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

NC25, been using this for almost a month and I love love love this. Color looks quite natural one me. Nude-ish mauve but still adds a bit of color to my lips while evening their color out. Quite smooth, and not as drying as my Mac Matte, but obviously not moisturizing either. But I don't mind as the color is perfect and super opaque! :)

on 10/16/2011 11:54:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this. Gorgeous and makes my lips look so full. The best way to describe it would be Angelina Jolies lips, that same sort of color and fullness. My new favorite lipstick

on 10/14/2011 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Curly, Other

I bought this about 5 months ago and think it's great. I love Revlon lipsticks and this one is pretty nice. I love how its so close to my natural lip color. I would repurchase again for sure! :)

on 9/24/2011 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Tan girls- this is perfect for us !!!! JUST THE PERFECT NEAUTRAL !!! I don't care if its pricey ...I will repurchase over and over again.

This with some mac clear lipglass on top is perfect. Sometimes I like to go crazy on my eyes so my lips need to be toned down on color. I've got a ton of shades that are loud, deep, heavily pigmented etc, but not one that's a natural looking shade such as this. So glad i decided to pick this up, couldn't be happier(:

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this colour based on the positive reviews here on MUA. The colour is somewhat similar to my own lip colour. I pair it with a neutral gloss. It's a great 'everyday' lipstick. Or when you have a lot going on with your eye makeup, this lipstick will help balance things out. It's very simple, very matte. There's no glitter or sparkle. Glides on smoothly and evenly. I like to wear a lip balm underneath though. I have an olive/tan skin tone, and this looks just lovely. I like the packaging and how you hear a 'click' when you put the lid on. I know it's not gonna pop off in my makeup bag and make a mess. The majority of my lipstick collection comes from Revlon and MAC. Two amazing companies that don't participate in animal testing! : )

on 9/19/2011 9:31:00 PM

lovely neutral lip color. bought it based on MUA reviews. great choice ladies.

on 9/13/2011 3:45:00 PM

I love nude lipsticks but i find it hard to find one. Thier either too pink, or so light they wash me out. This is what i wear on a daily basis. Too work, school, whatever. Its perfect. MLBB! Holy grail. Went through two tubes in a month and i'll keep buying it!

on 8/30/2011 10:44:00 AM

LOVE this lipstick!!

First off just to give you a basic idea: I have fair skin - blonde hair- blue eyes, but i am warm toned (i get really tanned during summer) . I really dislike concealer lips, they wash me out terribly!

But when you wear a strong eye make up and you need something on your lips , that color has to be.... not too nude , not too pink, not too peachy...something neutral in-between.

That's what this lipstick is for me! A natural color you can wear everyday, combined with ANY eye or cheek makeup! Looks like my lip color (maybe only half a shade lighter- so it's not too nude) ....

It kinda looks as if i'm wearing nothing on my lips, but it evens their color out. The formula helps with that. It's the perfect formula in my opinion...it's not too matt , but it's not too creamy either.

To that i'd like to add that i tend to...bite my lips (teribble habit) so they rarely have 100% smooth surface. For some reason this lipstick makes them feel AMAZINGLY smooth.

I was always a fan of the Mac matt lipsticks, but it turns out , the Revlon formula is EVEN better, because they are matt , but NOT too drying, plus smooth enough that you can wear them without lining your lips.And of course they stay put. IN LOVE!!!

on 8/19/2011 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best lippie ever! Such a beautiful neatural color! Its a cool toned pinkish color. Similar to a natural lip color

Popular Lipsticks