July 28, 2014 | 2169 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Matte lipstick in Mauve It Over

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by Loretta130

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

lovely neutral lip color. bought it based on MUA reviews. great choice ladies.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Sweetbre3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love nude lipsticks but i find it hard to find one. Thier either too pink, or so light they wash me out. This is what i wear on a daily basis. Too work, school, whatever. Its perfect. MLBB! Holy grail. Went through two tubes in a month and i'll keep buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Markella1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this lipstick!!

First off just to give you a basic idea: I have fair skin - blonde hair- blue eyes, but i am warm toned (i get really tanned during summer) . I really dislike concealer lips, they wash me out terribly!

But when you wear a strong eye make up and you need something on your lips , that color has to be.... not too nude , not too pink, not too peachy...something neutral in-between.

That's what this lipstick is for me! A natural color you can wear everyday, combined with ANY eye or cheek makeup! Looks like my lip color (maybe only half a shade lighter- so it's not too nude) ....

It kinda looks as if i'm wearing nothing on my lips, but it evens their color out. The formula helps with that. It's the perfect formula in my opinion...it's not too matt , but it's not too creamy either.

To that i'd like to add that i tend to...bite my lips (teribble habit) so they rarely have 100% smooth surface. For some reason this lipstick makes them feel AMAZINGLY smooth.

I was always a fan of the Mac matt lipsticks, but it turns out , the Revlon formula is EVEN better, because they are matt , but NOT too drying, plus smooth enough that you can wear them without lining your lips.And of course they stay put. IN LOVE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Best lippie ever! Such a beautiful neatural color! Its a cool toned pinkish color. Similar to a natural lip color

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Shazzer1976

Revlon simply make really good lippies. Their Matte range is excellent. I also have 'In the Red'. This is an excellent every day neutral. Like so many, I can't do a nude lip and I find this an excellent alternative. Not drying and long lasting. Easy on the wallet and looks classy. Vive Revlon!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 4:13:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I prefer natural lip tone shades like this over a washed out nude. It's much more flattering. A good nude has it's place with a smokey eye, but most of them just don't look good or compliment your natural coloring. This is not really a mauve--which would have a touch of purple in it. It's more of a neutral pink, just like your lips, only slightly deeper in tone. It gives a very clean and natural look, and it's impossible to mess it up or smear it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2011 12:51:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

My new HG lippy. omg color is so nice n natural goes with any eye look i do. da matte finish actualy stayed on more nicely than da creme or moisture rich lipsticks do. my lips didnt flake or dry out da entire 4 hours i had it on. i luv revlons colorburst lipstick in petal but i was needing a more matte finish n now ive finally found my everyday go to lippy for the rest of my life! *sorry i get a lil excited about makeup at times...*

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 9:13:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG lipstick. It's a very nice pinkish-nude for me, and it's not overly nude. I reach for this lipstick every time I go out with friends. I would recommend moisturizing your lips beforehand because it is very drying.

I usually top this off with a nude lipgloss which looks great on any eye look, or topping it off with Clinique's Longlast Glosswear in Kissy Fit for a nice bright-looking pair of lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 6:14:00 AM More reviews by agreen21

I wear this lipstick almost everyday and I have to say its one of my favorites. It goes so well with any eye look that I do. Its the perfect pinkish brown nude color. To be honest I saw it in a store and though it was a beautiful color so I bought it (which is a bad idea but it worked out for me). What I can say about this lipstick is that the color sticker on the outside of the tube is the same shade as the lipstick, so their s no guessing on whether its the true color or not. Overall its creamy, easy to apply, and a very beautiful color that a variety of people with different skintones can use

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my everyday go-to lipstick. It is a perfect MLBB pinky-brown. It is not mauve nor is it a stereotypical nude. But it is a must-have for me. The matte formula is not overly drying but I usually top it with some lip balm. It stays put, it doesn't sink in or bleed. I like the plain packaging and the fact I got it 75% off. I only hope it is not being d'cd because it is a new staple.