December 17, 2014 | 1123 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by cb0001

I have been using this product for 5 years. A bottle goes a long way so even though it's pricey, it will last more than a year. I don't consider this product to be a miracle worker but I like that it makes my hair smooth, frizz-free, and protects it from heat from styling tools. The dark bottle is essential for oils to be stored in.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by BrunetteHairGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a professional hairstylist and for the price this is a VERY over hyped item. Most things I am able to purchase on professional discount though my stylist supplier such as Cosmopro ectra, I went out on a whim and paid full price for this and I think its rather rubish for the amount of money they want. I mean lets be honest here aside from the romantic feeling people get when envisioning the picture that M-oil has painted though there marketing its really nothing out of the ordinary.. In fact in my opinion its a rather less then average product with an excellent marketing team behind them. I mean hey I cant deny the marketing after all they drew me in for full price lol. Aside from the perfomance issues the packaging is beautiful and makes it look more expensive and special then it actually is. It is my favorite packaging on a serum.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by chouinardamber

I absolutely love this product! I feel like it keeps my hair looking healthy, and feeling healthy! I hardly notice any split ends, and it's so soft! Not to mention it smells amazing! I totally recommend this product if you're looking for something to maintain healthy hair, it's a little pricey for even just a small bottle, however a little bit goes a long way and even the small bottle lasts a really long time. Definitely worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 10:05:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

LOVE.

I have fine but thick hair with whole-head color and highlights (I'm naturally a brunette but like to have a little salon oomph added, lol). I've religiously used Bumble and Bumble's Styling Lotion and I love it, but noticed that my normally smooth hair was getting tangles, dry ends, flyaways, and just didn't look its best. And when you spend money on color, you want it to look great!

I read and reviewed as much as possible about this product, and decided to try it - I apply to damp, towel-dried hair, from middle to ends, and it works absolute wonders. All the tangles, flyaways, etc were gone on the FIRST use. My layers hang nicely, and the shine is blinding. It makes my hair smooth and doesn't get oily or weigh it down. That said, I don't use more than a pea-sized amount on my hair, and I have a lot of hair, so I think too much product probably wouldn't be a good thing.

I purchased the small bottle for around $16 - which seemed like a load but I can tell I will barely make a dent in it, even with daily use.

Highly recommended.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/26/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Sassafraz

Originally started using this product about 2 years ago. The first 6 months or so it did WONDERS! I was constantly getting compliments on my hair, and it definitely left my hair feeling softer and shinier. However, as time goes on I'm finding it isn't having the same effect (maybe I'm just used to it?) I'm also finding it leaves my hair a little greasier than normal at times. Haven't noticed any effect in so far as hair growth. Overall, the compliments I received when I first used this product is reason enough to recommend it

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Moroccan Oil has done wonders for my hair! I have thick, dry damaged hair from coloring and using heat appliances. After using this oil consistently for 2 weeks my hair feels completely renewed and nourished. It smells amazing and the packaging is very pretty :) The only drawback about this product is that it can only be purchased at a specialty beauty store such as Sephora, Nordstroms, Macys, or online of course.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by ChrissiRose

This is by far my favorite hair care product. I have been using it for years. It gives your hair a shine and makes it smooth and frizz free. It smells amazing. I couldn't live without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by iSeptember

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, but I'm starting to suspect it gives my blond hair a yellowish tone... Does anyone have the same problem? I mean I walked out of the salon with a beautiful blonde (closer to platinum) tone and three days later, after I washed my hair and applied Moroccan Oil for blonde hair, I had this yellowish bottle blonde happening!
Anyone?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:44:00 PM More reviews by Reyestrojan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over the past few years I have realized that I need to use some type of hair serum to moisturize, protect, and add shine to my hair. My hair was constantly dry, getting in knots, and would look completely fried at the end of the day. On a whim I decided to try Moroccan oil and I couldn't be happier. It has given life to my hair and it is so much more manageable now. I have yet to find another product that has given me the same results. Although it is a bit expensive, it is totally worth it to protect and rejuvenate your hair. I pour a small amount in the palm of my hand and rub on the ends of my damp hair. It instantly feels silkier and smells absolutely wonderful!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:10:00 PM More reviews by xphoebex

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Absoloutley love this stuff! I have never purchased the full size as I tend to travel a lot so the 25ml bottles are perfect, and they last a long time! This tames my frizzy dry hair, I use it when my hair is damp and when it is dry also. I love the smell of this stuff and as long as they keep making it I will keep buying it, already on my third bottle! I can safely say it is my HG styling product.