Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

4.4

OMG this scent should be named "boy magnet". My sister wore this after the shower one day and when she came into the kitchen my whole family was like, "what is that?!" This smells SOOO GOOD. Notes of warm roasted vanilla, some kind of berry, raspberry? peony? But mostly vanilla. This is the perfect girly, sexy, young warm scent that makes you feel sooo flirty. Ok i wore this to work at hollister and when i walked in my HOT male manager was like, "what is that?! You smell so good and fruity" hahaha and all the guys loved it. It works good with my body chemistry cause its just a body splash, but i use the lotion under it too. I can't believe i found this gem. It's what many people wish Pink Sugar would be like. Last for about 5 hours...This just makes me wanna be a victoria secret's angel it's soo amazing.

on 11/11/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It's like a sweet vanilla, berry kind of scent. It's so girly. It actually lasts a decent amount of time, especially in the crook of my elbow and wrists (I'm actually just assuming it lasts elsewhere... I don't sniff my knee pits periodically during the day. I do, however, find time to sniff my wrists and elbow crooks... don't ask :) ). It's a subtle scent that's buildable. I don't think it's offensive. I'm wondering if the people around me think that it smells as good as I think it does... I seriously can't get enough of this scent, though!

on 10/22/2009 4:11:00 AM

I love this stuff! I bought the lotion and body spray a few months back and it has become my go-to fragrance. It really is a warm and cozy scent, perfect for those chilly fall days. The body spray tends to fade fairly quickly so I like to layer it with the lotion to make it last longer.

It's another year and I'm returning to this scent. It's amazing, a huge comfort type scent, foody-scent lovers and vanilla lovers alike will love it. To me, it's dominantly toasted vanilla, followed by creamy raspberry and then the peony/coconut all blends together. I feel seriously pampered when I use this. I have the candle as well but I'm hoarding it :)

I have repurchased this already. Too bad they discontinued the shower gel :(

on 10/4/2009 11:14:00 AM

I really do like this scent....yeah it is kinda like cotton candy/vanilla. Delicious! Lasts a long time too :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This smells light and sweet....I kind of get a cotton candy scent. It smells almost identical to Paris Hilton's Can Can to my nose. I like it and reach for it on casual days.

on 9/16/2009 11:53:00 AM

I wanted to love this body spray. The reviews I read were so positive, and it sounded like a perfect replacement for my long-finished (and discontinued) Hollywood Pink. But on me this turns a little too powdery and off after about an hour of wear. I may try it with the lotion to see if that makes a difference, but I fear that this is not the right "cozy" fragrance for my skin. Oh well.

on 9/15/2009 9:42:00 PM

TO ME IT IS THE BEST VANILLA MIX EVER!!!!!! AND BELIVE ME I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING OUT THERE THAT HAS VANILLA!!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT..!!

I was going to order this online, because I kept hearing great things about this scent ... But something nagged at me, so I went to VS to test it.

I'm glad I didn't buy it online without trying it first. I don't love this scent. All I smelled was a huge rush of berry. The berry isn't bad, but it smells too "middle school-ish" to me. If that's your thing, then you'll probably love this scent.

I will give it this much credit: it's the best out of all the PINK scents.

on 5/2/2009 6:09:00 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I am always on the hunt for a new fragrance and recently stumbled on this in VS. Warm vanilla scents and a mix of fruits sets this body spray apart from their other more girly pink scents. It doesn't smell like food (I'm on a diet) and your man will love it. If you are a fan of their Amber Romance collection- give this one a try- it's friggin snuggle worthy!
I would love if they came out with a perfume in this scent because as all body sprays go- this one doesn't last very long. I do pair up with the body and shave lotion to give the fragrance a little extra umph. Although the VS rep stated that she was in love with using the shave lotion to shave with; I found that although it lathers quite nicely with a loofah, it doesn't moisturize as well and doesn't allow for the smooth shave that I am accustomed too. So I use it as a body wash only.

Popular Fragrances