November 23, 2014 | 1939 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Pink with a Splash in Warm & Cozy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:11:00 AM More reviews by cucumber110

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's like a sweet vanilla, berry kind of scent. It's so girly. It actually lasts a decent amount of time, especially in the crook of my elbow and wrists (I'm actually just assuming it lasts elsewhere... I don't sniff my knee pits periodically during the day. I do, however, find time to sniff my wrists and elbow crooks... don't ask :) ). It's a subtle scent that's buildable. I don't think it's offensive. I'm wondering if the people around me think that it smells as good as I think it does... I seriously can't get enough of this scent, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2009 4:11:00 AM More reviews by MeggaLee425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I bought the lotion and body spray a few months back and it has become my go-to fragrance. It really is a warm and cozy scent, perfect for those chilly fall days. The body spray tends to fade fairly quickly so I like to layer it with the lotion to make it last longer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by UltraPremiumDeluxe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's another year and I'm returning to this scent. It's amazing, a huge comfort type scent, foody-scent lovers and vanilla lovers alike will love it. To me, it's dominantly toasted vanilla, followed by creamy raspberry and then the peony/coconut all blends together. I feel seriously pampered when I use this. I have the candle as well but I'm hoarding it :)

I have repurchased this already. Too bad they discontinued the shower gel :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 11:14:00 AM More reviews by a2makeup

I really do like this scent....yeah it is kinda like cotton candy/vanilla. Delicious! Lasts a long time too :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2009 11:39:00 PM More reviews by butterflyaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells light and sweet....I kind of get a cotton candy scent. It smells almost identical to Paris Hilton's Can Can to my nose. I like it and reach for it on casual days.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2009 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Ms_Stressa

I wanted to love this body spray. The reviews I read were so positive, and it sounded like a perfect replacement for my long-finished (and discontinued) Hollywood Pink. But on me this turns a little too powdery and off after about an hour of wear. I may try it with the lotion to see if that makes a difference, but I fear that this is not the right "cozy" fragrance for my skin. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2009 9:42:00 PM More reviews by mtdavisf

TO ME IT IS THE BEST VANILLA MIX EVER!!!!!! AND BELIVE ME I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING OUT THERE THAT HAS VANILLA!!!! ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT..!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 7:53:00 PM More reviews by spiderleenie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was going to order this online, because I kept hearing great things about this scent ... But something nagged at me, so I went to VS to test it.

I'm glad I didn't buy it online without trying it first. I don't love this scent. All I smelled was a huge rush of berry. The berry isn't bad, but it smells too "middle school-ish" to me. If that's your thing, then you'll probably love this scent.

I will give it this much credit: it's the best out of all the PINK scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2009 6:09:00 AM More reviews by ckafader

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I am always on the hunt for a new fragrance and recently stumbled on this in VS. Warm vanilla scents and a mix of fruits sets this body spray apart from their other more girly pink scents. It doesn't smell like food (I'm on a diet) and your man will love it. If you are a fan of their Amber Romance collection- give this one a try- it's friggin snuggle worthy!
I would love if they came out with a perfume in this scent because as all body sprays go- this one doesn't last very long. I do pair up with the body and shave lotion to give the fragrance a little extra umph. Although the VS rep stated that she was in love with using the shave lotion to shave with; I found that although it lathers quite nicely with a loofah, it doesn't moisturize as well and doesn't allow for the smooth shave that I am accustomed too. So I use it as a body wash only.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by EmilyLynG

Oohhhhhhhhh I LOVE this scent!!!!!!!!!! I'm definitely a junkie when it comes to anything having to do with skincare/ body/ fragrance/ cosmetics...you name it! So with all the products I have I have to rotate what I use all the time so they don't go bad! With that being said it's hard for me to not use this one ALL the time!!! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Warm & cozy is exactly how you smell!!!! Use the body wash, lotion, & mist together...it'll last much longer!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)