November 26, 2014 | 1248 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by ajhall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My absolute favorite lipstick by MAC!! I am a NW25 and this color has just enough pink tones to give my lips a rosy pop, but still maintain a beautiful nude look. Definitely recommended for NW20 or 25s.

The trick is to apply a hydrating chapstick or lip moisturizer before using Creme d'Nude as some people find it a little sticky.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by kellikelso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The color is okay but it really settles into the lines of my lips which is a big turn off for me. It's ok with a gloss but I don't think I'll repurchase

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 10:39:00 AM More reviews by sweetfart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a no-no for anyone darker than NW20 if you're not planning on wearing a darker gloss over it. I don't mean to offend anyone, but some of the darker complected people I've seen this on don't look very good with it and I think they're kidding themselves by calling this a natural nude on them. Looks more like a frost on darker complexions.

Barely has a pink pinch to it. It shows up grey on me and I have around an NW25 complexion. Here it is on me:

Photo was taken with bright flash, no primer, no gloss, and about 2-3 coats of it. And in fact, it looks better in the photo than in person. You can see the pink in the photo. In person, I see nothing but grey. Not at all a natural looking nude on me. Makes me feel like Snookie.

It goes on sheer with one application and I don't like that either because then it just looks like I have that nasty lip crust/chapped up skin on the edges of the mouth that you get when you wake up in the morning. This is definitely cool-toned. Don't bother with this if you yellow-toned.

I know others use special primers and glosses but I don't like having all these products on my lips.

Ideal for those who were in the NW10-NW20 range. Just not enough pigment to be a nice nude. I'm sorry. This is overrated.

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 5:16:00 PM More reviews by eleanorheartsmakeup

This was my first mac lipstick and I have to say I'm highly impressed. I am a great fan of nude lipsticks and this is the best one I have found. Nude lipsticks are very subjective to the wearer, and i find that this one complements my meduim toned skin very well. I love the glossy finish this gives and how sheer it is. My new go-to lipstick.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by cpna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick just makes me look kind of sick-it makes my lips too light. even though it's a cremesheen and it's not full-coverage like Myth, It still makes most people look sick! It's quality is very good though. For me the problem is the color. And I can't find it pretty on anyone :/ It looks ok on many photos, but in person, it's horrible in my opinion.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/21/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by tring010

As much as I wanted to love this lipstick I just can't get it to work for me. I have nc20 skin and am extremely freckly and I just feel that this lipstick is too pale for me. My lips are quite thin also so I am very picky about lipsticks. The lipstick is a cremesheen which is my favourite formula. I really want to try and make this lipstick work as it looks so lovely on some people!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by NHoole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

AAAAHHH ! FINALLY THE PERFECT NUDE !! I am soo happy with this lipstick - bought it today in the hope it will at least beat some of the other nudes I have collected and wow :) I will probably be buying this for the rest of my life !!
I have very red lips naturally and with my pale skin it just looks odd and I look washed out so have been on the hunt for a while. MAC myth was my first attempt, and yes it is a perfect shade but it looked awful on dry lips.. which my lips always were as it dried mine out :( I tried lip balm under/over and it wouldn't have any staying power.
I then tried MAC's Honeylove, which wasn't my cup of tea at all - far too dark for my pale skin and just doesn't look right.
So back to the MAC counter today, and I was choosing between repurchasing myth ( so as not to waste more money on ones I wont use !) or trying another. I went with this and as soon as I tried it I was in love... my skin tone suddenly looked great, my eyes popped and my lips looked nude, shimmery but subtle !
PLEASSSEE buy it or at least test it at the counter !
It isn't too pale or solid so you don't get the foundation look, it's just fantastic. I would rate this for hours :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 6:26:00 PM More reviews by nukacola

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had wanted Creme D'Nude for a while, but wasn't quite sure if it would suit my very pale skin. It was love at first sight when the MUA in MAC tried it on me! A very beautiful nude shade that can be worn with anything. It's light enough to be wearable on pale skin, but dark enough to not wash you out. It's also sheer but buildable - the sheer-ness is a plus as it avoids the dreaded concealer lip effect and your natural lip colour shines through. Will definitely repurchase when my tube runs out!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by makemeup2221

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like this lipstick. The packaging is the same as every basic MAC lipstick, black, sleek, and it keeps your lipstick protected. The glossy sheen is nice, but it wasn't part of my daily makeup routine. If you want the coveted "Myth" look, just toned down, this is the lipstick for you. The problem I had with this lipstick is it's lack of pigment. It comes on very well, but I was looking for a more pigmented lipstick. This lipstick just tones down my natural lip colour and adds some shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2011 7:23:00 AM More reviews by lissyjayne

So happy with this product! I am loving the colour on my skin and find it to have a beautiful glossy finish to it, meaning I don't have to wear a gloss on top. The packaging is beautiful just as with all MAC lipsticks. The only downside for me would be the price, but I think you get what you pay for. If you want an opaque, slightly glossy nude for pale skin, then I would recommend this one.