April 18, 2014 | 1067 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Cremesheen - Creme d'Nude

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by patytamp

I donīt like this lipstick, it was my fist lipstick from Mac...I hate that makes me look like i'm sick, it looks paler than my skin (nc30) and it makes the lips look patchy and uneven. If you are looking for a perfect nude for nc30 skin tone honeylove is the one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by kushiez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i dont know what to say about this lipstick. its .. okay. i find that it tends to highlight flakes and dryness if your lips are not freshly exfoliated and moisturized. it looks decent with a smoky eye, but i find the finish a little frosty for everyday wear. i wouldnt repurchase this, just because i find it so mediocre for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by baileybelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this lipstick was a disappointment to me - the colour is wonderful but the finish (cremesheen) i find has no staying power, and it shows up any imperfections in your lips (especially if you have dry lips). i am a huge fan of opaque lipsticks and this lipstick fell very short of that. it was more like a tinted lipgloss for me. it is a lovely colour though, and does feel nice on the lips but i would recommend MACs honeylove over this colour. i am an NW25. creme d' nude is in my opinion, a boringly safe nude. i think it is blah

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by barbara92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is just simply amazing. I'm an NC20 and this seriously is the perfect nude. Myth is also a good one however i find myth to be thicker, and more drying as well. Creme D'Nude is just amazing by itself. It looks gorgeous without making you look like your dead. I highly recommend Creme d'nude!! This is by far my favorite lipstick of the ones that i own so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 4:01:00 PM More reviews by laqueron1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for muting out the lips without the intensity of myth. It is tough for me to pull it off on it's own because of my NC42 skin but it is a good product for muting. It is quite pretty. I could put on Strange potion lipglass on top or NARS Turkish Delight or chihuahua. Usually for muting out the lips I use either Creme d' Nude or Revlon's Nude Attitude. It all depends on what I have on hand.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 3:43:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ugh, what can I say about this lipstick. It bleeds, it applies in a strange streaky way, I seriously hate it. The color is so pale it hardly shows on my lips, but what does show makes me look rather dead. I was so upset when this arrived and I realized the issues with it, in Australia mac lipsticks are expensive, and we don't get to have the privilege of returning used make up. So I don't really recommend this lipstick I think you could find many other similar colors with a much better formula then this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by titee92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

this is my go to nude lipstick!!! i love love love how it is so smooth and creamy!!!! im a macNC42 and i pair it with macs lip pencil in stripdown, and top it with macs c-thru lipglass! its beautiful for us tan local girls :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:23:00 PM More reviews by christinarose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick for a nice nude lip. I had to deduct a lippie because I find it not to be opaque enough for my liking.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by MakennaRuddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my favourite lipstick!! Its so nice and fair!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by jod84

nice glossy nude color but im not very happy because i had a dupe for this all along in my makeup kit. gosh darling is just the same as creme d nude and cheaper