Pixi illuminating tint & conceal

4.1

Skin Tint: (Active Ingredients) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Zinc Oxide (CI 77947). (Other Ingredients) Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride , Aluminum Chloride, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Cobalt Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: [ /- Iron Oxides (CI 779491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Ultramarines (CI 77007)]. 28.4g/1oz.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Let me start off by saying that this is my first review ever. I am never write reviews although I do enjoy reading everyone elses. So why I have actually decided to take the time to reveiw a product because Pixi TM is just that amazing! I started using it about a year and half ago. I was having major skin issues with clogged pores and breakout. I felt that my prior foundation was too heavy so I needed to change. I am so happy I did. This product has been great for my skin. No more clogged pores or acne! The coverage is light, but that what I want something just to even out my skin tone and thats exactly what it does. Covers in a very natural way with out clogging your pores. what more could you ask for. I highly recommend! Yes, the price is a little much but for the how well it works and does not bother my skin it is worth every penny. I will buy again, as I have been for the last year half. Give it a try and I hope it makes helps you the way that it did for me!

I tried this based on the rave reviews here and also because I've liked all of the other Pixi products that I've tried. I'm very happy that I did.
My favorite TM (Sonia Kashuk) was reformulated and now includes possible pore-clogging ingredients, so I wanted to find a suitable replacement. Not an easy task! I found most TMs to not provide ANY coverage or contain ingredients that would likely result in a skin revolt. I wasn't willing to spend $42 on Laura Mercier, no matter how good it is. At $30, the Pixi TM is really pushing the limits of what I'll spend; however, after using this, I guess I am willing to shell out my hard-earned cash for such a great product. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is because of the price and because of the possible pore-clogging ingredients in the concealer. There are some in the TM, too, but they're farther down on the list, whereas the concealer lists octyl palmitate as the first ingredient.
I love the packaging. At first I thought the concealer would be useless, and when I first tried it I found it to be a bit stiff. After using it, though, I found that I really like it. It becomes more easy to work with after getting through what seems to be a bit of a thin dried out layer. The combination of the two makes application very quick and easy and helps reduce the time it takes for me to apply a "natural" look for the day.
As for the moisturizer, it's divine. It offers light coverage (not as much as SK's), but enough to even out my skin tone and reduce redness. I touch up my old acne scars with the concealer and I truly look like I have great skin. As touted, it provides a beautiful, subtle glow, not sparkles, which is gorgeous. I applied this on my hand with the tester at the store and almost didn't purchase it because it seemed a bit too sparkly. That is not the case at all when applied to my face. It just looks, dare I say, radiant.
The lightest shade is perfect for my PPP skin and it has great coverage. Like other reviewers, I'm often the last or second to last color in foundations. I was worried this would be too dark, but it isn't at all. I think the colors are very forgiving.
A few possible pore-clogging ingredients appear lower on the list, but hopefully these won't pose too much of a risk for acne-prones, which is another reason I decided to try this. In fact, I like that there are antioxidants in the formula. I still use a moisturizing sunscreen under this because I'm very fair and want more than SPF 20 and also want to give my combo skin additional moisture, but it probably would work very well as just a tinted moisturizer/sunblock for those who don't spend too much time in the sun and want to eliminate another product/step. I can't vouch for the PPD or stability, either.
I'm thrilled that I can purchase this at my local Target instead of having to order online, too. And as corny as it sounds, I'm happy to buy something from the line of a self-proclaimed "mum" and woman. Yes, the marketing ploy worked on me and I feel good supporting a fellow mom/woman instead of a huge conglomerate.
All in all, this has replaced my former TM as my favorite and the search is over while keeping my fingers crossed that this isn't reformulated or discontinued.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this product! I have fair skin, usually using the lightest color of any foundation and with yellow undertones. It was not too much color, but gave just nice even-ness to skin to wear under a little powder.
The sparkles freaked me out at first, but then I realized they weren't noticeable in everyday wear. (i.e I don't catch sight of myself in the flourescent light of a bathroom going, 'oy, I've got sparkles on my face!')
I layer this over a suncreen for daily wear - concealer is great as well.
I use the pixi vitamin concealer in the stick as it is a little bit lighter, but the concealer that comes with this is great for use on areas you need a little more coverage.
I'll definitely buy again!

I really like this so far. It seems to stay on all day and gives me a little color. Compared to 2 other TMs I have tried - JI Dream Tint (Like) & Laura Mercier Oil-Free (Don't Like) - this might be a winner. There are a few things I don't like which is why I kept back a lippie: I use the Light Glow (the lightest shade) and it is a tad bit dark (I am Fairly Light in BE and Bisque in JI Liquid Minerals). Second, I find this makes me look shiny, like my face is a little oily. I use a powder on top to counteract that effect. I read Pixi is coming out with a matte primer next year, I wonder if that will help? Hoping this doesn't make me break out because I am really loving the water-resistance aspect of it too. Currently, the skin around my eyes is very sensitive and I am also liking using the silky-feeling concealer it comes with because it doesn't irritate my skin any further.

I love this. I feel that it is expensive..especially for target and a tinted moisturizer but dare I say that it is worth the price tag. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage with the tinted concealer of redness and uneven place on my face...then if i have a blemish or need extra coverage in a spot...like around my nose and under my eyes...i just swip the concealer on the end and blend it out. I use my fingers for all this...so quick and easy! I dont feel like I have much make up on yet everything I dont want people to see is covered...couldnt ask for anything else. I use it for everyday coverage...i use something a little more for special occasions...b/c lets face it...thats when you can go all out...but everyday this makes me look like i naturally have great skin

I have never used a tinted moisturizer before this - mostly because I needed way more coverage (thanks to Proactiv this is no longer an issue =D). I really like the coverage, feel, and luminancy of the TM. I think it gives a healthy glow as opposed to a greasy shine or 'hey look at me' sparkle. And the concealer gives great coverage that really doesn't settle into places you wouldn't want it to. The colors matched my pale skin perfectly. AND it lasts all day!! I have oily and dry places on my face, and this product seemed to actually even it all out. All in all, I am very satisfied with this purchase. Yes, it seems kinda pricey, but if it works this well I think it's worth it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this as much as my beloved Mac Studio Moisture Tint, and that's saying a lot! I have tried many, many, MANY tinted moisturizers and this and Mac's are the very best for oily skinned ladies (IMO). I'm using this in the darkest shade "Sun Glow" and I'm about an NC35-40 for color reference. First, the TM...Love the shade because it's yellow based, and most darker skintones have a golden undertone. Also, very smooth and blendable, gives great coverage for a TM, and it's totally non-greasy on my oily skin (I would say the finish is matte). The fact that it has a physical only sunscreen is also a major plus for those sensitive to chemical s/s. And unlike other foundations/TMs with only physical s/s, this one is very cosmetically elegant! You only get 1 oz. of the TM, and I wish they gave u 1.7oz like most other TM's especially for the high price...Now on to the concealer, perfectly coordinates with the TM shade, very blendable, non cakey, opaque, and long lasting...one of the best concealers I've tried actually! The only cons are, the price, and that I will run out of the TM long before the concealer, making it very painful for me to justify another $35 when all I would need is the TM....that's my only real complaint! Would def. repurchase though!

I have been looking for something that would cover my redness on my cheeks and t-zone area and make my skin look flawless and I found it in this product. I love the concealer because it matches the tinted moisturizer perfectly and has full coverage. It is very hard for me to find a concealer that has staying power but this does. I think for the price it is a good deal because you get the tinted moisturizer and concealer in one which would cost you anywhere from $50 or more if you bought certain products in this category separately. The only reason I gave it four lippies is because I do find my face getting shiny but its also very hot here and I tend to sweat a lot when its 100 outside, go figure! If you are on the fence about trying this product just think, they used to sell it at sephora so its still high quality and I wouldnt really consider it a drug store brand.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love how this looks and how easy it is. i'm using the darkest shade bc it compliments my tan so well. i have combo skin which is very dry on the cheeks and has recently bcome oily around my nose, and this being a TM i thought i would need some kind of powder, but i don't! i looks fresh all day, good staying power. i really love this, the concealer is good too. the onlyyyy problem is... i broke out on my chin last night and i just really hope it wasn't this. i've been using a different moisterizer at night and been experimenting with finding the right skincare regimen so i can't completely blame it on the TM. I will continiue using it unless i find out it really was this. :(

update: this isn't making me break out! yay! its that stupid skin food cream that everyone was swearing by that is NOT for your face. sorry had to let off some steam.. :)

Liked the way it looked, broke me out in cystic acne....bummer! I think it may be the mineral component of this. My skin doesn't like the mineral makeup in general.