September 17, 2014 | 1937 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2011 1:58:00 PM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been wearing this for about a week and I've come to the conclusion that there's something in it that's making me itch. It's very weird and I've never experienced anything like this before but it's very real.

Other than that, it's a good product. It keeps my brows in place. It almost glues them in place. They're quite stiff and look a bit too shiny for me.

I can see how people would like this but it's not for me. Not with all this itching. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 10:52:00 AM More reviews by elee522

I was excited to buy this brow gel because my previous one was extremely clumpy. So I obviously had high expectations on this one due to the expensive pricing and great reviews. Sadly, this one did clump a bit and my brows would become very stiff. If only the price was more friendly, I would give this five lippies. So overall, this is an okay brow gel but it could be better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 3:19:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my first brow gel, I'm quite impressed! I don't like to trim my brows too much because it significantly takes away from their fullness leaving them super sparse and weird looking. After grooming them daily, those little hangies always show up quickly. This brow gel is awesome and perfect for what I need. Just one quick sweep and you're good to go all day. Seriously, 10 hours later you still look put together and neat (well, your brows do anyway..) Before washing my face, I tried to mess them up and it was extremely hard. Teriffic formula! You can sort of tell you're wearing it. There is a subtle shine, but you can still achieve a natual look. The price is a bit steep, but you only need the tiniest amount.. this ought to last awile. Would totally recommend to anyone with pesky brows!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by jann8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this in brunette which is recommended for light/medium hair color. I brush my eyebrows into shape then I lightly apply the gel and brush brows again. I found that brushing brows into shape before I appy the gel gives a more even coloring that just applying the gel. This gel doesn't get stiff, too shiny and thankfully it doesn't give my eyebrows a reddish cast. Gives a natural and polished look.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sheepy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have medium-thick brows that can get long, so I usually have to trim them once a week. I bought the clear brow gel, and out of all the brow gels I have ever used, this is the only that has kept mine in place without little stray hairs hanging down, they stay put until I wash my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish there was a "maybe" option for "would you buy this product again", because I am on the fence. This works well, has good packaging, blah blah blah, but it is just really overpriced for clear brow gel I think. Will probably try to go a cheaper route next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have had this for quite awhile. I bought it in clear as I use Tarte's eyebrow pencil to fill in and then this to keep things in place. It works very, very well, my brows stay put from morning until night, however it's really rather expensive for what it is. It has lasted me a very long time, over a year, as I don't need that much to get things in place. Packaging is fine, classy looking and sturdy. Still, I doubt I would spend over 20 bucks again for clear brow gel.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by tiffany87

It is what it is, a brow gel. It works fine, and it should, as it is it's only function and costs you an arm and leg for 0.28oz. Will I repurchase? Probably not.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an OK brow gel. I got this in the color Caramel and it's a nice match for my dark blonde brows. Unfortunately it makes my brows very itchy and I have a red rash running through my brows. Not attractive. My other complaint is that this is kind of thick and gloppy and the brush is too thick. I am taking it back to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by mkwan87

I LOVE THIS BROW GEL! It works sooo well and lasts all day and night...makes my brows stay in shape and always look perfectly groomed. I use the clear one because my asian eyebrows are already quite thick and dark. As long as you are very light handed with the application, this works wonders. You want to be very careful the first time when putting it on so that you dont make your eyebrow look "wet". The only upset I have is that because I use this every single day, I have to purchase this quite often and the price is a little steep...but I'm hooked. :)