July 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Tinted Brow Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 5:03:00 PM More reviews by sheepy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have medium-thick brows that can get long, so I usually have to trim them once a week. I bought the clear brow gel, and out of all the brow gels I have ever used, this is the only that has kept mine in place without little stray hairs hanging down, they stay put until I wash my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2010 1:38:00 PM More reviews by dipndotts

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish there was a "maybe" option for "would you buy this product again", because I am on the fence. This works well, has good packaging, blah blah blah, but it is just really overpriced for clear brow gel I think. Will probably try to go a cheaper route next time.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 7:03:00 PM More reviews by ankhgrl49

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Have had this for quite awhile. I bought it in clear as I use Tarte's eyebrow pencil to fill in and then this to keep things in place. It works very, very well, my brows stay put from morning until night, however it's really rather expensive for what it is. It has lasted me a very long time, over a year, as I don't need that much to get things in place. Packaging is fine, classy looking and sturdy. Still, I doubt I would spend over 20 bucks again for clear brow gel.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:17:00 PM More reviews by tiffany87

It is what it is, a brow gel. It works fine, and it should, as it is it's only function and costs you an arm and leg for 0.28oz. Will I repurchase? Probably not.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is an OK brow gel. I got this in the color Caramel and it's a nice match for my dark blonde brows. Unfortunately it makes my brows very itchy and I have a red rash running through my brows. Not attractive. My other complaint is that this is kind of thick and gloppy and the brush is too thick. I am taking it back to Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2010 1:55:00 PM More reviews by mkwan87

I LOVE THIS BROW GEL! It works sooo well and lasts all day and night...makes my brows stay in shape and always look perfectly groomed. I use the clear one because my asian eyebrows are already quite thick and dark. As long as you are very light handed with the application, this works wonders. You want to be very careful the first time when putting it on so that you dont make your eyebrow look "wet". The only upset I have is that because I use this every single day, I have to purchase this quite often and the price is a little steep...but I'm hooked. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2010 4:55:00 AM More reviews by Harlot

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brow gel. I feel it works much better than brow pencils or powder at filling in sparce areas because it`s a liquid and doesn`t have a matte look which always looks fake against the natural sheen of brow hairs. I use expresso because I have very dark eyebrows and find that it stays even after showering ( if the eyebrow area is not scrubed too vigorously). The key is a light application and then take a dry q-tip and swipe it over the brows afterwards to get any excess off of the top layer of the brow so they don`t feel "crispy" and stiff. This way, the skin beneath the brow is painted with a brown tint and gives the illusion that your brows are fuller without really darkening the top hairs. This is the first gel i`ve used and will never use a pencil again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by leilalei

Oy, this stuff is the worst!! It made my brows itchy and flakey. Definitely would not buy it again! Luckily, I purchased it from Sephora and was able to return it. I have subsequently tried the Damone Roberts Brow Gel and love love love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by penceldesign

This is my new HG brow gel. I decided to try it after having great success with the Anastasia brow powder duo, and I'm glad I did. This stuff keeps my eyebrows EXACTLY how I want them all day long! It doesn't flake, but it does feel a bit crunchy. A small price to pay for precision control, if you ask me.

The gel truly passed the test today when I was feeling self-conscious due to a nasty lupus/perioral dermatitis breakout, and my boyfriend was trying to cheer me up. He said 'That red patch isn't the only part of your face you know; you have gorgeous hair, a pretty smile, big, beautiful eyes, and... (he looked at me quizzically) PERFECTLY GROOMED EYEBROWS?!?!" I had to laugh. I've always used brow gel, but Anastasia of Beverly Hills surpasses them all, delivering a perfect, polished look.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 2:25:00 PM More reviews by redkit09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own Anastasia clear brow gel. I put it on in the morning and it lasts me all day. It is water and sweat resistant so could be worn winter and summer. The brush is pretty good and it serves as a brow brush as well. I just sweep it over my eyebrows once (very easy to use) and it grooms and keeps my eyebrows in place all day. It shapes them as well because of the nice brush. I didn't know before I used this gel how essential it was (it was included within the Anastasia eyebrow kit I bought) and now I cannot live without it.