L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner

3.8

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyesters-5, Alcohol Denat., Trilaureth 4 Phosphate, Acacia (Acacia Senegal Gum), Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-): D&C Black No. 2 (CI 77266).

on 3/15/2013 10:38:00 AM

This product is very so-so. It's not the best liquid liner I've come across. The felt tip is too thick, the formula is quite runny and cracks throughout the day, the black is not very intense.

Overall I will not be repurchasing. It's a shame I have yet to find my H.G drugstore liner :(

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Great stuff. Goes on nice. Lasts for quite a long time. :)

on 2/17/2013 3:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Hated everything about this product. It's expensive for what it is, is extremely watery, hate the flimsy felt applicator.. Got the darkest black color and it was not dark at all. Ended up giving this to my mom.
Makeupbytiffanyd raves about this stuff and I hated it. Not good if you like a thick, true black liquid liner. Wet n wild mega liner is much nicer and $2

on 2/16/2013 10:27:00 PM

In my quest to replace my expensive department store makeup with drugstore alternatives to help save a bit of money, I started using this instead of Lancome Art Liner. I love it. I honestly can't tell the difference between the two products. The packaging is almost identical, as are the application and wear. Will be rebuying forever!

on 2/14/2013 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

CARBON BLACK IS NOT THE SAME FORMULA AS THE OTHER COLORS!! the carbon black color is much thicker and more prone to flaking off. But I love it b/c is truly is the perfect pitch black color liquid liner.

on 2/14/2013 12:40:00 PM

This eyeliner doesn't smudge. But doesn't mean that it lasts that long. For me, it's only for like 4-5 hr max and they started fading off into thin air. Maybe it's my oily eyelid or something.
But it really is cheap for an eyeliner that doesn't smudge and easy to apply.
I got my 2nd tube already but i think i'm going to start looking for another eyeliner after i finish this one. Because this eyeliner is kinda glossy and i hate it for it.

on 2/11/2013 12:52:00 PM

i wear this while playing sports for 12 hours and it does not budge!! great if you need all day wear. i do wish the brush was a bit thinner but other than that, i definitely recommend this!

on 1/26/2013 8:40:00 AM

I love this liner. It's long-lasting, doesn't smudge, dries quickly, and is every bit as intense as the title suggests. I don't think I'll ever switch to another product because I really doubt there's a better one out there :)

on 1/24/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product dries quickly and is easily removed. It also has a very long wear time and creates a nice line. Personally, I don't think it was worth $9.00. I think you can buy one from Wet N Wild or e.l.f. and it will do the same job.

on 1/17/2013 2:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hate this. A few years ago I bought a great eyeliner with a very small tip that got discontinued and I thought because this one was labelled felt tip that it would be similar. WRONG! this has a huge felt tip that gives you thick application and was super watery. Even when I shook it up it would just continue to make my eyeliner look patchy. When I tried going over it it just removed more of it. I don't have the patience for a eyeliner like this. Everyone says it's so great so maybe I got a bad one but still I don't like how big the felt tip was.