Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

2.5

Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caffeine, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Escin, Guanosine, Hydroxyproline, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xanthan Gum, Aluminum Hydroxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Mica, Polyacrylamide, Caprylyl Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea

on 8/23/2011 3:28:00 PM

Does nothing for my under eye circles and impossible to put concealer over because makes concealer too moist. Will not be buying again.

on 8/8/2011 5:08:00 PM

Drying to my under eye area. At first i thought it actually moisturizes, after a few minutes my undereye area becomes extreme dry. Dryer than when I don't use this.

on 8/8/2011 4:04:00 PM

I love this product.
I used to hate it, but that was because I didn't know where to put it.
Your not suppose to put this in the middle of your eyebags.
Your suppose to put it, at the bottom of your eyebags.

This product had no effect on my bags. Won't buy again.

on 7/29/2011 11:12:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I didn't see any effect on my puffiness. This product didn't do anything for me. I won't buy it again. Useless

on 7/27/2011 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to like this for several reasons: it's adorable, you apply it with a cute roller, it smells great, and it feels sooo refreshing! I even tried keeping it in the fridge and applying it while I got my morning coffee (again, very soothing). But....as much as I hate to admit it, this does nothing for me! I recently started taking claritan daily (my bags/circles were due to allergies) and that has been a God send!

on 7/26/2011 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have recently stopped using this product because I was not seeing a difference with my dark circles under my eyes at all. It is easy to use but didnt work for me and I wouldnt but it again.

on 7/13/2011 6:03:00 PM

I have been loyal to YSL Touche Eclat for years, but decided to give this a try. It rolled on easily and is a much thinner consistency than YSL. The coverage was alright, but after using this only 2 times I have had a rash appear on my eyes. Would not buy again.

on 7/9/2011 11:16:00 PM

I really like this product. I am 18 and work two jobs, 7 days a week so i get pretty tired. My eyes get puffy and dark. I find this really helps with my puffiness. I use it in my nightly reutine a few days a week. Kinda expensive for me, been using it for awhile and not even close to running out. Wouldn't but itt again due to price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This Stuff feels good whena pplied but takes time to absorb and doesn't improve at all. I think it may have been the main culprit to the milia around my eyes also.