November 1, 2014 | 1219 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 7/29/2011 11:12:00 AM More reviews by relaurentis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I didn't see any effect on my puffiness. This product didn't do anything for me. I won't buy it again. Useless

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this for several reasons: it's adorable, you apply it with a cute roller, it smells great, and it feels sooo refreshing! I even tried keeping it in the fridge and applying it while I got my morning coffee (again, very soothing). But....as much as I hate to admit it, this does nothing for me! I recently started taking claritan daily (my bags/circles were due to allergies) and that has been a God send!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2011 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Hayleigh353

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have recently stopped using this product because I was not seeing a difference with my dark circles under my eyes at all. It is easy to use but didnt work for me and I wouldnt but it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2011 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lmg26

I have been loyal to YSL Touche Eclat for years, but decided to give this a try. It rolled on easily and is a much thinner consistency than YSL. The coverage was alright, but after using this only 2 times I have had a rash appear on my eyes. Would not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 11:16:00 PM More reviews by hancam1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I am 18 and work two jobs, 7 days a week so i get pretty tired. My eyes get puffy and dark. I find this really helps with my puffiness. I use it in my nightly reutine a few days a week. Kinda expensive for me, been using it for awhile and not even close to running out. Wouldn't but itt again due to price.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by joeboogie1994

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Stuff feels good whena pplied but takes time to absorb and doesn't improve at all. I think it may have been the main culprit to the milia around my eyes also.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2011 1:28:00 AM More reviews by lydiaxaidyl

I don't really have puffy eyes except on days I receive less than 6 hours of sleep. This product does reduce the puffiness on my upper eye lids. I don't really have bags or dark circles. I will say that the metal roller ball does give my skin a cooling sensation. I might consider popping the tube in the refrigerator too. The formula is thin and does not leave a sticky finish on my skin. The roller has never leaked either, which is good :) You get a lot of product for your money. I like how the tube is clear so I can tell when I'm running low.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 6:43:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGirlx33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Desperate to eliminate dark circles, I got this and used it for a while. But it does absolutely nothing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is pretty good, my problem is more dark circle than puffiness. So i would like to try the other one. But it feels nice and cool.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2011 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Nikki08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is weird. I'll be honest I wanted to love this b/c I thought the little roller thing was cute! But no, it does nothing for me except leave a TON of goo under my eyes. It doesn't have any irritating effects and is kinda soothing I guess but no thanks. I'll keep my Origins No Puffery for the mornings when my eyes are all puffy.