August 28, 2014 | 1567 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by happi23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bomb dot com. Love the price, love the product, love how it lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is fantastic, and the price is just unbelievable!

It stayed on all day with limited smudging, and it's super black. The only problem I have is that when I'm applying it, it often transfers onto the upper part of my eyelid :/ However, it's not too big of a problem because I just wipe it off with a cotton swab. The packaging was okay, nothing good or bad about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by irajojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How did this get so many good reviews here? By far the worst eyeliner ever. My God it smudges like there's no tomorrow. It even smudges to my waterline. In the most unattractive way ever. It flakes. So there were black dots everywhere on my face. And guess what? I only had it on for less than two hrs. People says that it has great staying power. This eyeliner is horrible to me. I will give it another go. To double confirm. And i will keep this updated.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I liked this until after a month i opened it and the gel has dried up and fell out of the container .I don't know this is normal but i can't like something that only lasts a month.
Before it dried it was super black and creamy and goes on matte so give it a try maybe you'll have better luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by LoveAG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this eyeliner because I heard it was a dupe for MAC's Blacktrack Fluidline. I got it on sale at Rite Aid for around 2 bucks and I was actually very impressed with how smooth and creamy the texture was. I normally use Bobbi Brown so in comparison, I found that the Wet N Wild was creamier..therefore, easier to apply. Perfect for doing winged eyeliner!

It does smudge though! I have puffy eye lids so I would find this eyeliner on top of my eye lids and also below my eyes a few hours after application. Eye primer helps, but I don't wear eyeshadow everyday so I found that having to use a primer just to put on this eyeliner was kinda a drag.

The packaging needs improvement. You can't even tighten the lid effectively so the product dries up really really fast. I ended up transferring the entire thing into an old Bobbi Brown container. That kept it from drying up and I was able to finish the entire container!

Overall, it's a good for what I paid for. I wouldn't buy it again though because it did smudge on me. I also discovered parabens recently and this eyeliner definitely has them!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm perfectly happy with this eyeliner. It was sooo inexpensive and that always makes me smile:) It goes on my eye relatively easy but I don't think it's the smoothest eyeliner out there. It's nice and black and it lasts a whole day for me. (about 12 hours) About 10 hours in I do find that my oily lids melt it off a little teeny bit but I'm sure I'm the only one that notices. A definite staple in by makeup bag!<3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by shumster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Better than most gel eyeliners, but not as good as MAC's Chromaline liners. I've tried Bobbi Brown and MAC Fluidlines and I'd consider this eyeliner to be on par with both of them - but I still get smudging by the end of the day, which I don't have with MAC Chromaline. I also notice that the texture is more difficult to manipulate for precise, fine lines (like the eyeliner flick). Color intensity is also good. However, for how cheap it is, it's worth keeping around for days when I just have a few quick errands to run.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 1:20:00 AM More reviews by tangy89

i decided to buy this cream eyeliner today because of the good reviews that i've read and no regrets at all! considering this is my first time using cream eyeliner, i actually prefer this over liquid now.its super smooth, really blk and no smears and it stayed on the whole day. the only thing i didnt like was the brush it came with it, its really bad quality but other than that, i wouldnt mind buying it again and i just hope my eyeliner will last me and not dry out, that would suck lol

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:30:00 PM More reviews by asilanna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

im using it right now, well i just appiled it a few hrs ago. its my second pot..the first one has been thrown away due to it drying out (as mentioned by others) the packaging reminds me of a flying saucer haha..and when you open it, it has a peel to open piece of paper that has up to that time assisted in retaining moisture. the creme itself is extremely dark and opaque and very smooth and creamy in consistency..it glides on your eye the way you would imagine the perfect liner to apply..it last very long, its even a little difficult to take off but will with an oil based remover..its only $2.99-$3.99 and worth evey penny..YES it will dry out before you most likely use the whole entire pot (UNLESS YOURE AMY WHINE HOUSE) and use this stuff by the tons lol but hey even half way through is worth it in my books <33 ..try it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2012 7:03:00 PM More reviews by angelspice

very black and smooth when applied. but, the whole product dries off easily and waste when you don't finish it all maybe because of the packaging. i recommend using this product when going out all day and all night. it's hard to remove the product when your using it on a daily basis. i don't want my eyelashes to fall off. overall a good quality budget buy.