December 19, 2014 | 994 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Eyes Creme Eyeliner - Black

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by daniemarie143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Overall: To start off, I'm a huge fan of Wet N Wild, and when I saw the majority of the great reviews on this eyeliner, I caved in and bought it. Needless to say, I'm in the minority that hates it. It was a complete miss.
I have monolids, and even better, they're extremely oily. 10 minutes after application, which involved a lot of running and skipping of the product, my eye makeup was smeared and flaky. Not cute.

Price: At $3.99, its definitely a less expensive eyeliner compared to say Maybelline's or Revlon's.

Packaging: I absolutely loathe this packaging. The cap is plastic and has no possibility of the ensuring that the product will dry out. I nearly depotted the entire thing when I accidentally lost my grip.

Repurchase? Not a chance.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smudged within 10 minutes after applying! Not cool! And it flakes throughout the day. It is impossible for me to walk out the door worry free. I honestly don't know why the rating is so high for this product. Glad that it works for other people. But to my point of view this is the worst eyeliner I've tried. By the end of the day my under eye areas are completely black. I don't even know how it got under my eyes.
Beside the quality issue, the package is not good neither. It's hard to close and tighten the lid. Because of that it dries out really fast.
Althought it's cheap but it's money too. I feel like I threw money in the trash.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Candace716

I really like this eyeliner. I've used the Loreal Hip creme liner and the Sonia Kashuk gel liner. For the price...this is my fave. I had no issues with it drying up. I don't leave it with the top off either though. I've never used it with the brush it came with. And I've found that using it with an angled brush (I'm using one I got from target, dunno the brand but it works well lol)...using it with the angled brush works better for me than a thin liner brush like my sonia kashuk bent liner brush. I love the matte finish it gives also.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by happi23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The bomb dot com. Love the price, love the product, love how it lasts!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 2:04:00 PM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is fantastic, and the price is just unbelievable!

It stayed on all day with limited smudging, and it's super black. The only problem I have is that when I'm applying it, it often transfers onto the upper part of my eyelid :/ However, it's not too big of a problem because I just wipe it off with a cotton swab. The packaging was okay, nothing good or bad about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:24:00 AM More reviews by irajojo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

How did this get so many good reviews here? By far the worst eyeliner ever. My God it smudges like there's no tomorrow. It even smudges to my waterline. In the most unattractive way ever. It flakes. So there were black dots everywhere on my face. And guess what? I only had it on for less than two hrs. People says that it has great staying power. This eyeliner is horrible to me. I will give it another go. To double confirm. And i will keep this updated.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

I liked this until after a month i opened it and the gel has dried up and fell out of the container .I don't know this is normal but i can't like something that only lasts a month.
Before it dried it was super black and creamy and goes on matte so give it a try maybe you'll have better luck.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by LoveAG

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this eyeliner because I heard it was a dupe for MAC's Blacktrack Fluidline. I got it on sale at Rite Aid for around 2 bucks and I was actually very impressed with how smooth and creamy the texture was. I normally use Bobbi Brown so in comparison, I found that the Wet N Wild was creamier..therefore, easier to apply. Perfect for doing winged eyeliner!

It does smudge though! I have puffy eye lids so I would find this eyeliner on top of my eye lids and also below my eyes a few hours after application. Eye primer helps, but I don't wear eyeshadow everyday so I found that having to use a primer just to put on this eyeliner was kinda a drag.

The packaging needs improvement. You can't even tighten the lid effectively so the product dries up really really fast. I ended up transferring the entire thing into an old Bobbi Brown container. That kept it from drying up and I was able to finish the entire container!

Overall, it's a good for what I paid for. I wouldn't buy it again though because it did smudge on me. I also discovered parabens recently and this eyeliner definitely has them!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by kittyandtito

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm perfectly happy with this eyeliner. It was sooo inexpensive and that always makes me smile:) It goes on my eye relatively easy but I don't think it's the smoothest eyeliner out there. It's nice and black and it lasts a whole day for me. (about 12 hours) About 10 hours in I do find that my oily lids melt it off a little teeny bit but I'm sure I'm the only one that notices. A definite staple in by makeup bag!<3

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2012 9:22:00 PM More reviews by shumster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Better than most gel eyeliners, but not as good as MAC's Chromaline liners. I've tried Bobbi Brown and MAC Fluidlines and I'd consider this eyeliner to be on par with both of them - but I still get smudging by the end of the day, which I don't have with MAC Chromaline. I also notice that the texture is more difficult to manipulate for precise, fine lines (like the eyeliner flick). Color intensity is also good. However, for how cheap it is, it's worth keeping around for days when I just have a few quick errands to run.