September 23, 2014 | 1925 users online

Cleansers - Lancome - Creme Radiance

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Catloveschanel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

In my quest to find the perfect cleanser, I took this one for granted, but I always use it. This foams well with the Clarisonic, and it rinses off nicely. All the other cleansers but Cetaphil & Lancome leave my face tight. It even gets off the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation I've been wearing which stays on through anything. I am still giving it a 4 lippies, because I am still a bit restless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by makeupjunkie35

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am reviewing the Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser. Great product! Only takes a small amount and it lathers up nice, leaving my skin soft, with no residue. Does not sting my eyes at all or irritate my skin. Nice packaging. A bit pricey, so I may not repurchase unless I find a great deal!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by tcustenborder88

I LOVE this product. It completely removes all of my makeup and cleanses my skin nicely. It has helped to clarify my skin as well! It does almost seem drying, but you're supposed to use a moisturizer anyways so it's not a big deal. It does seem costly, but I love the condition of my skin right now so I will probably be purchasing more. I almost out of my full-size tube.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Brunettegirl

Update: Had to take a lippy away, as I woke up with dry patches after several days usage...For those of you with a little oilier skin type, you may have better luck, not sure though judging by the mixed reviews. I am still impressed by the wonderful job this did removing my make-up, and a little goes a LONG way, so this would be worth considering for a different skin type...I am dis heartened to learn they are d/c my fav Dior cleanser...Going back to Chanel

1ST RIVIEW:I took a break from Lancome skincare for a long while, in hopes to find a "better" system. I moved on to Christian Dior Magique self foaming cleanser, and really like it, but it has been sold out the last few places I have gone searching. I was desperate to get a cleanser and turned to Lancome once again. I have normal-combo skin, for the record, and and to my delight this is really nice. I do find this a tad more drying than my faithful Dior cleansing foam, but not to the extent where my skin feels parched. You only need a pea size amount to mix with water and that is enough to cleanse your entire face. It foams up like nobodys business and does and absolute excellent job of removing all my make up. My skin looks very clean and fresh after using this and I think I even have a bit more glow to my skin than normal. I am not 100% fond of the scent but it's nothing terrible. I am pleased with the results and may continue to purchase this as I am sorta liking the results better (I can't believe I'm saying this) than my trusty Dior, as it REALLY removes everything, without stripping my face...Maybe it's time for a change :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2009 11:40:00 PM More reviews by poodlelova

Overall Rating: 4 lippies! Yay!

Price: 5 lippies :(

Packaging: 3

I'm not sure if I'll buy this again...

It's not that I'm totally opposed to using this... it's just expensive for a cleanser! $24 in the USA! Normally I wouldn't mind paying that much for a product that I was sure I loved, but I'm not so sure I like this. It smells pretty, and it's like stupid good concentrated, but is it really worth the price? I mean REEEAAALLLY? I just don't know peeps. Before you spend money on this, check out drugstore brands like Purpose or Basis. I also really like the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Face Wash. The only difference it seems is that this face cleanser claims to have anti-oxidants in it. How effective can they be if your just washing them right off? I dunno!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2009 11:03:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Got this as a GWP a while back, and it is amazing and perfect for my skintype. My skin feels CLEA/N, but not stripped. You only need a tiny bit for your whole face. Dissolves makeup nicely, and freshens up the skin. Will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2009 3:07:00 PM More reviews by StageACoup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's drying to my oily skin but nothing my moisturizer can't fix. I like the packaging and don't notice the smell. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, a major plus. Overall a fine product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2009 9:56:00 PM More reviews by igrancea

This cleanser dried out my normal/combo skin worse than regular soap. It gave me dry patches on my forehead and side of my face after three uses. It also aggravated my rosacea. It's too bad because it did a great job at getting rid of all traces of makeup off my face, and only a pea size amount of this foams up to cleanse your whole face (it may cost a lot, but I can see it lasting forever).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2009 10:30:00 PM More reviews by imeldita22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

There are other cheaper better product than this. I would much rather buy a drugstore brand cleanser and use a good expensive moisturizer but $26+ is too much for a facial cleanser. The results on my skin is not any different from a cheaper brand.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2009 9:03:00 PM More reviews by xjanerz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

this makes my skin feel smooth and fresh after cleasing. i like the smell. it is expensive though