Lancome Creme Radiance

3.9

on 12/13/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the only product that I have found that will completely remove my make up. I wear Studio Fix Fluid by Mac. I am not thrilled with the price, it is expensive for a cleanser.

on 11/27/2009 7:33:00 PM

I received a small 1 oz sample of this with a gift purchase. WOW! I use no more than a pea size on my Clarisonic and holy moly, I've never seen a cleanser lather so much. I'm impressed. I just purchased the holiday beauty box for $52 and it included a 2oz size of this. That is going to last me quite some time. The full size is 4.2 oz for $24. I think that could last a long time. Lancome is expensive, no doubt but some of their products are so worth it. This is my new HG cleanser. Left my skin feeling very soft, not tight. Nice fragrance, not overpowering.

I am currently using this cleanser and I love it. You need literally a pea sized amount and it laters up like crazy! It does a pretty good job of removing my makeup also...just need to use waterproof eye makeup reomover after for my eye makeup. I do find that it makes my skin a little tight and dry after using it so moisturing is a must! I figure that this will last me a while. Good buy.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

In my quest to find the perfect cleanser, I took this one for granted, but I always use it. This foams well with the Clarisonic, and it rinses off nicely. All the other cleansers but Cetaphil & Lancome leave my face tight. It even gets off the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation I've been wearing which stays on through anything. I am still giving it a 4 lippies, because I am still a bit restless.

I am reviewing the Clarifying Cream-to-Foam Cleanser. Great product! Only takes a small amount and it lathers up nice, leaving my skin soft, with no residue. Does not sting my eyes at all or irritate my skin. Nice packaging. A bit pricey, so I may not repurchase unless I find a great deal!

I LOVE this product. It completely removes all of my makeup and cleanses my skin nicely. It has helped to clarify my skin as well! It does almost seem drying, but you're supposed to use a moisturizer anyways so it's not a big deal. It does seem costly, but I love the condition of my skin right now so I will probably be purchasing more. I almost out of my full-size tube.

on 6/23/2009 1:53:00 PM

Update: Had to take a lippy away, as I woke up with dry patches after several days usage...For those of you with a little oilier skin type, you may have better luck, not sure though judging by the mixed reviews. I am still impressed by the wonderful job this did removing my make-up, and a little goes a LONG way, so this would be worth considering for a different skin type...I am dis heartened to learn they are d/c my fav Dior cleanser...Going back to Chanel

1ST RIVIEW:I took a break from Lancome skincare for a long while, in hopes to find a "better" system. I moved on to Christian Dior Magique self foaming cleanser, and really like it, but it has been sold out the last few places I have gone searching. I was desperate to get a cleanser and turned to Lancome once again. I have normal-combo skin, for the record, and and to my delight this is really nice. I do find this a tad more drying than my faithful Dior cleansing foam, but not to the extent where my skin feels parched. You only need a pea size amount to mix with water and that is enough to cleanse your entire face. It foams up like nobodys business and does and absolute excellent job of removing all my make up. My skin looks very clean and fresh after using this and I think I even have a bit more glow to my skin than normal. I am not 100% fond of the scent but it's nothing terrible. I am pleased with the results and may continue to purchase this as I am sorta liking the results better (I can't believe I'm saying this) than my trusty Dior, as it REALLY removes everything, without stripping my face...Maybe it's time for a change :)

on 5/30/2009 11:40:00 PM

Overall Rating: 4 lippies! Yay!

Price: 5 lippies :(

Packaging: 3

I'm not sure if I'll buy this again...

It's not that I'm totally opposed to using this... it's just expensive for a cleanser! $24 in the USA! Normally I wouldn't mind paying that much for a product that I was sure I loved, but I'm not so sure I like this. It smells pretty, and it's like stupid good concentrated, but is it really worth the price? I mean REEEAAALLLY? I just don't know peeps. Before you spend money on this, check out drugstore brands like Purpose or Basis. I also really like the Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Face Wash. The only difference it seems is that this face cleanser claims to have anti-oxidants in it. How effective can they be if your just washing them right off? I dunno!

on 5/23/2009 11:03:00 PM

Got this as a GWP a while back, and it is amazing and perfect for my skintype. My skin feels CLEA/N, but not stripped. You only need a tiny bit for your whole face. Dissolves makeup nicely, and freshens up the skin. Will repurchase.

on 5/4/2009 3:07:00 PM

It's drying to my oily skin but nothing my moisturizer can't fix. I like the packaging and don't notice the smell. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, a major plus. Overall a fine product.