August 30, 2014 | 1007 users online

Lip Treatments - Nivea - A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Anniej825

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE IT!!! i just put a thin layer over my lips and its such a pretty natural color. i hate pale lips so this gives my face some color. its very buildable. you can wear it just as a nice tint of color or a fun bright lip. and it tastes and smells SOOOO good!!! but its not that moisturizing its more for color than moisture but thats how i like it, id rather use a tinted lipbalm like this one instead of one that moisturizes well but with barely any color.
pros: smells good
nice color
buildable
comes with a lot of product
cons: not as moisturizing as other nivea lipbalms

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 3:05:00 PM More reviews by flirtylashes

Ohhhh I love this lipbalm. It not only makes my chapped lips all soft and smooth but gives them a nice red tint. People ask if I'm wearing lip stick but its only my lipbalm. It gives a nice red color, but its not too red.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Susanner

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabulous, fabulous. Easy to wear. Great sheer red colour. The scent doesn't bother me at all and that's often a problem for me with lip products, and best of all it doesn't have a lingering Taste like Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker. It's just a lovely casual lip colour that conditions fairly well. I will never be without it. I just love how it makes my green eyes look more intense. Best of all, it's cheap. I like it as much as Dior Addict Lip Reviver.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Abrial

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to admit I absolutely LOVE this chapstick, which is a shocker because I'm not the biggest fan of Nivea.

The scent of this is so amazing and is actually quite strong, so those of you who do not like a cherry scent will most definitely dislike this. But if you are a lover of cherry like myself you will absolutely adore this. I have friends who love this just based on how it smells.

It is not the most moisturizing, I don't think anything beats aquaphor, but I honestly do think that this does feel amazing on the lips. The flush it gives however is the sweetest tint. Now this is no lipstick so it won't give an opaque color, just a nice flush to the lips, almost as if you were out in very cold weather or looking like you just finished eating a red popsicle. Overall I like this chapstick and will definitely repurchase, mainly because of how much I like the cherry scent.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2011 11:51:00 AM More reviews by summerrain1994

I love this lip balm - I have very red lips and this colour complements them nicely. But it's sheer and not sticky at the same time. I adore the smell - smells like fruit Mentos!
I always keep one of these in my purse as a go-to lip balm.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Joseybird

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is alright as a balm; it's waxy and moderately moisturizing. But what I really like about it is the the color - it makes your lips look like you just ate a popsicle! It's something you'd wear with mascara and light foundation for a very natural look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 9:34:00 AM More reviews by kylacovert

I LOVE this stuff...I have never been a girl to wear lip gloss, and always preferred lipsticks. I tend to get chapped lips in the winter too, so a tinted lip balm was perfect for me.

I'm not sure why so many people complain about the smell...I can barely smell it. It's no different to me than any standard cherry lip balm/chapstick out there. I also love the color...I'm a huge fan of red lips, and this looks totally natural. Plus, it makes my lips smooth, and stays on for a long time! During a day, I will probably reapply 3 or 4 times...which is totally normal for a chapstick, this just gives me some nice color, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I don't like pigment color. Too artificial...will not buy again

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by jawjuhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like others have mentioned, this is not moisturizing. I like the color but Ithink the red tint it gives is a bit too intense but I do like the smell. All in all, it's okay, but I don't recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 12:52:00 AM More reviews by rubii00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have tried a couple Nivea lip care products and use them up being satisfied. I consider this more of a tint than a real lip treatment. It isn't drying by any means but is not heavy in moisture, like their kiss of moisture treatments. On days that I have less than 10 mins to apply make up I will always use this. It's a pop of color on my lips and will (seriously) stay on my lips until I come home. For fair skins, like me, I definitely recommend this lip balm!