Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

4.3

on 7/20/2008 7:46:00 PM

Like pp, I wouldn't call this scent unique, but I do really like it. The notes are: wild berries, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, caramel and praline. When I first applied, it smelled like every other young, girly, fruity floral. However, it did become more interesting after a few minutes. Almost heavier/warmer or something (sorry, I'm terrible at describing scents,) but nowhere near headache inducing. Overall, it's a perfect inoffensive summer scent---it has just enough of *something* special to make it stand out.

on 7/19/2008 1:24:00 AM

Just got back from Nordstroms where this fragrance is exclusive right now and had to give my quick review. First things first: the rollerball is smaller than I expected and honestly a bit cheap looking too, but I suppose you get what you pay for being that it's only $16. The box and outer packaging is actually cuter than the actual fragrance, so that's saying something....
Packaging aside though, let's get down to business: how does it smell? Well, I'm no expert but I am pretty picky. I know what I like and I know what I don't like. I really like this. Firsthand, it didn't seem so special but after it set just a couple minutes and settled into my skin it smelled amazing. Still, not groundbreaking or even so orginal, but it sure smells good and ultimately that is what I was looking for. It has a musky quality to it that sort-of reminds me of Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf (which I also like) but Viva la Juicy doesn't have such strong Amber notes as Flowerbomb; it's more floral and girlier. I can't stop smelling myself now, I would definitely by this again.

Popular Fragrances