September 2, 2014 | 911 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy Fragrance Rollerball

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2008 1:24:00 AM More reviews by kersalli2

Just got back from Nordstroms where this fragrance is exclusive right now and had to give my quick review. First things first: the rollerball is smaller than I expected and honestly a bit cheap looking too, but I suppose you get what you pay for being that it's only $16. The box and outer packaging is actually cuter than the actual fragrance, so that's saying something....
Packaging aside though, let's get down to business: how does it smell? Well, I'm no expert but I am pretty picky. I know what I like and I know what I don't like. I really like this. Firsthand, it didn't seem so special but after it set just a couple minutes and settled into my skin it smelled amazing. Still, not groundbreaking or even so orginal, but it sure smells good and ultimately that is what I was looking for. It has a musky quality to it that sort-of reminds me of Flowerbomb by Victor & Rolf (which I also like) but Viva la Juicy doesn't have such strong Amber notes as Flowerbomb; it's more floral and girlier. I can't stop smelling myself now, I would definitely by this again.