April 16, 2014 | 1318 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2012 10:50:00 AM More reviews by hannahchan921

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the one in purple and white (Double extension curl Ultra lengthening and curl-creatingg)

I'm chinese and after getting eyelash extensions i have almost no eyelashes and the ones I still have are short, thin and brittle. I'm also cursed with straight eyelashes which point downwards.

when I first tried this I was amazed with the results. It curls your eyelashes even if they're as stubbornly downpointing and straight like mine so I don't have to use an eyelash curler. Although if I did it would be even better.

It definitely lengthens and thickens. Although I have to admit it doesn't look very natural. But it made my eyelashes appear from practicaly invisible to quite obvious and the results were dramatic so i'm impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by mollymare

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Think I have found my favorite mascara! Adds length and volume. Doesn't feel stiff. Stays on all day and holds a curl! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by playmate420

white works as the primer
let it dry than apply the mascara
this literally acts as false lashes and comes off clean in tubes if using a makeup wipe!
if you use a cleanser from the start it will probably result in burning your eyes and leave lots of black under your eyes as usual mascara

Great for a night out! just like reuseable false lashes!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 3:23:00 AM More reviews by anniekwan

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! With every mascara for me it seemed it would smudge under my eyes. This mascara does not smudge at all. I've cried with this on it didn't smudge but it did start to come off but it wasn't anything crazy. This mascara comes of with just water. This mascara is great for contact wearers.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by julie252

This is my HG mascara. I love that it's clump-free and really extends and separates my lashes. It does not really plump them up, so may not be best for a dramatic look. But it's my go-to everyday mascara. I put on the primer and then immediately follow with the mascara (one eye at a time). I don't experience any smudging throughout the day and the 'tubes' fall off so easily. Add to that the drug store price - and this is a great value.

As soon as I begin to notice any stickiness or clumpiness, it's time to replace. Really great product - I recommend often.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2012 5:33:00 PM More reviews by ash10twenty

My HG Mascara. I have searched high and low for the perfect mascara, and I find myself coming back to this one. Realistically, there are other mascaras that do more, as far as volume, length, curl for your lashes. But this one is so practical. It's long lasting, There's no flaking, it's very easy to remove, and leaves no residue. This is such a perfect everyday mascara. I usually only use the black side, but when i want some extra length and volume, i use the white side too.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:52:00 AM More reviews by satouame

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've just recently decided this is my HG mascara. I actually had a friend comment on how long my lashes were looking the second day I had this stuff on. I have never had the length of my lashes be a topic of conversation. I have tried tons of different drugstore mascaras and some foreign ones as well. The plastic wands which seem so popular nowadays in drugstore mascaras don't work for me at all. I hate them. So I'm very glad this has what I'd call a "normal" bristled wand at both ends. If anyone has tried Gokubuto mascara by the Japanese brand Canmake this product is quite similar to that, I think, but L'oreal's mascara is much more lengthening.

The application is pretty simple, first the white then the black, and mascara doesn't get all over the place when I poke myself in the eye during application or create raccoon eyes when I inevitably rub my eyes halfway through the day. At the end of the day the mascara tubes slide off quite easily while in the shower, but don't come off well at all in cold water. I would recommend gently rubbing the lashes off while your eyes are closed in a warm shower instead of trying to pull them off. Pulling these can pull out your own lashes and no one wants sparse lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/5/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by nellja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This *did* solve my raccoon eye problem, and for that I'm grateful. New problem: the only evidence I was wearing any mascara at all was the tube junk in my sink. On me, looked like nude lashes. (Used both sides, waited an appropriate time, etc; same again with repurchase.)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by TraceyF1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was pretty skeptical that this mascara would actually extend my lashes but to my surprise it actually did. I agree with people who said that it doesn't work that well if you want to plump up your lashes. I sort of use this mascara as a special occasion product so for that reason I will add a layer of my Covergirl Lash Blast Volumn over the top and this gives me amazing lashes! To solve the problem of the primer drying too fast; I just apply the mascara immediately after applying the primer on one eye then I do the other and this works perfectly for me. The tubes remove very easily by just holding a warm washcloth to your eyes for 30 seconds and until you want to move them, they stay on great. I wish I could have given this product a 5 but because they could improve on the plumping of the mascara I could only give it a 4. If ever they can get a good plumper in there this mascara would likely replace my beloved CG Lash Blast Volumn as my HG!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by blond1wd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I would say that so far in my quest for perfect mascara this is my fave. It makes my lashes look great, and is so easy to remove!