October 20, 2014 | 1939 users online

Eye Shadow - E.L.F. - brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2010 12:55:00 PM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Holy cow! This stuff is SO pigmented! For one whole dollar, the pigmentation and lasting power of these shadows competes and even exceeds the performance of some of my high-end products. I've passed these by so many times and now I'm excited to try more!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 1:15:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

As with other elf eyeshadow quads, this is very highly pigmented, and very cheap (a dollar!). The black is nice, seems to have only the slightest amount of shimmer, which is great. The other three colors can be used to contour to create a smokey eye. Definitely worth buying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2010 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ju1i4nn3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great quad for the perfect smokey eye. It's simple & is highly pigmented & great for the price. I like this one because it's so compact you can just throw it in your bag and darken up your look for a night out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2010 8:38:00 PM More reviews by jesslla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this quad. The colors really pop, the black is fantastic as both a shadow and as eyeliner, and the eyeshadow stays put all day without creasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2010 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Moonfaerie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these eyeshadow quads,you can experiment with different looks and not worry about the price.Ive tried a smoky eye with this and it looked fab,I didnt expect much as it only costú1.50.
I especially love the silver grey colour and the darkest shade looks great used as eyeliner too..great value

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 9:45:00 PM More reviews by butt

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pros: high pigmentation (especially the black shadow), doesn't irritate, pretty colors with sparkle
Cons: you don't get that much in the package, the two silver shades are too similar

This is my go-to eyeshadow quad for smokey eye looks. It is way better than drugstore eyeshadows (mostly) but my guess is, probably not as good as high end. However, it's $1, so you're getting a huge deal for your buck.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 3:06:00 AM More reviews by fwilmore

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was one of my first ELF purchases. I wasn't expecting much considering it was only a dollar. But wow, I'm impressed. It makes a really good smokey eye. You MUST use a primer, like UDPP. They are a little crumbly. The black is a little sparkly and I use that in my inner V. I use the dark gray in my outer V, the light gray color in my crease, and the matte white color in the inner corner. Its the perfect gradient smokey eye from white to black. It will NOT crease as long as you use a good primer. I love how the matte white is very versatile. I use it with lots of looks where I need white. It's very pigmented, not too sheer like some cheap white e/s are. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by brooksgirl425

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to try this out to do a smokey eye look. And I really like it. The lightest grey isn't the brightest but I figured it woulndn't show right up being a lighter color. But this eye shadow is great. I own 5 or 6 of their eye quads!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2009 2:54:00 PM More reviews by porslynprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i recieved this for free with a purchase, i would never have selected the colours for myself because black looks way too harsh next to my fair complexion, however after swatching it and playing with it alittle i found it to be a pretty good little quad, it's pigmented and blends nicely, would recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2009 4:35:00 AM More reviews by Xelestra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This good-old quad taught me the ropes on smoky eyes.

The white is matte. The black has very fine sparkles inside it, while the two grays are out and out SPARKLY. Even with a light hand and primer on underneath, I had some fall-out over the course of a night I exclusively wore this quad. But for a buck, you cannot go wrong. White in your inner corner and waterline, black to set your liner, light grey as a wash, and dark grey in the crease. The effect is stunning (but do beware the over-sparkle effect). I'm not sure I could pull this off in the daytime because of the sparkling, but I will update if I try it. Packaging is cheap, but then again, what do you expect? It's nice they included a mini-mirror though. Thoughtful, though too small for me to truly see anything.

I'd definitely repurchase and give to my makeup newbie friends, just like it was done to me. The circle continues.