E.L.F. brightening eyeshadow quad - drama

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'd bought their duos in the past recently and loved their white eyeshadow. Its so matte yet so bright- perfect to highlight your brow bone. So when I saw this quad earlier today I had to get it for the white one as a back up. The gray shimmery one is my favorite of the 2 grays by far- its so glam. The more you layer it the more shimmer and darker shade you get. The black is very pigmented also and can compete with my hard candys liqourice or macs carbon. The softer gray is so so- not really as noticeable on me so I doubt I'll really be using it other than to perhaps make the more shimmery one more gray and lighter. You can't go wrong for the price- stock up ladies its worth it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Holy cow! This stuff is SO pigmented! For one whole dollar, the pigmentation and lasting power of these shadows competes and even exceeds the performance of some of my high-end products. I've passed these by so many times and now I'm excited to try more!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

As with other elf eyeshadow quads, this is very highly pigmented, and very cheap (a dollar!). The black is nice, seems to have only the slightest amount of shimmer, which is great. The other three colors can be used to contour to create a smokey eye. Definitely worth buying.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great quad for the perfect smokey eye. It's simple & is highly pigmented & great for the price. I like this one because it's so compact you can just throw it in your bag and darken up your look for a night out.

I love this quad. The colors really pop, the black is fantastic as both a shadow and as eyeliner, and the eyeshadow stays put all day without creasing.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love these eyeshadow quads,you can experiment with different looks and not worry about the price.Ive tried a smoky eye with this and it looked fab,I didnt expect much as it only costú1.50.
I especially love the silver grey colour and the darkest shade looks great used as eyeliner too..great value

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Pros: high pigmentation (especially the black shadow), doesn't irritate, pretty colors with sparkle
Cons: you don't get that much in the package, the two silver shades are too similar

This is my go-to eyeshadow quad for smokey eye looks. It is way better than drugstore eyeshadows (mostly) but my guess is, probably not as good as high end. However, it's $1, so you're getting a huge deal for your buck.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This was one of my first ELF purchases. I wasn't expecting much considering it was only a dollar. But wow, I'm impressed. It makes a really good smokey eye. You MUST use a primer, like UDPP. They are a little crumbly. The black is a little sparkly and I use that in my inner V. I use the dark gray in my outer V, the light gray color in my crease, and the matte white color in the inner corner. Its the perfect gradient smokey eye from white to black. It will NOT crease as long as you use a good primer. I love how the matte white is very versatile. I use it with lots of looks where I need white. It's very pigmented, not too sheer like some cheap white e/s are. Would repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try this out to do a smokey eye look. And I really like it. The lightest grey isn't the brightest but I figured it woulndn't show right up being a lighter color. But this eye shadow is great. I own 5 or 6 of their eye quads!

i recieved this for free with a purchase, i would never have selected the colours for myself because black looks way too harsh next to my fair complexion, however after swatching it and playing with it alittle i found it to be a pretty good little quad, it's pigmented and blends nicely, would recommend :)