September 1, 2014 | 2194 users online

Skincare - Body - Mr. Pumice - Pumi Bar

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by dakgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the purple Pumi Bar based on the reviews and also bought the Blue Cross cuticle remover another reviewer below mentioned. They worked beautifully! I then applied L'Occitane's Shea Butter Hand Cream to my feet and went to bed. Viola! Soft feet!
By using cheapie finds like the Pumi Bar I can justify the expensive hand cream! Lol!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 2:21:00 AM More reviews by Gingerbelle8

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Works great!! i use it in the shower on my heels and my knees for ingrowns.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 3:48:00 PM More reviews by bethy999

My sister in law turned me onto Mr. Pumice. I've been living in Arizona for 4 years now and ever since I've been living here my feet have been looking terrible! I've tried the ped-egg, filers, "heel tastic cream", nothing worked except for Mr. Pumice! I'll ALWAYS stay stocked up on these.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

TNI--totally not impressed. I picked this up at Sally's because of the rave reviews, but it's just not working for me. I've followed the directions and tips reviewers suggested, but no matter how I use it, my feet feel chewed up and rough in some places and only somewhat smooth in others. I also don't like the purple residue in the tub. But the lavender side is great for scrubbing nicotine stains off my fingers, so it's not a total loss. Back to the Diamancel for me.

4 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by skim6926

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is as much a staple in the shower as shampoo, conditioner, body wash and facial cleanser. It really smooths out your calluses and thoroughly cleans your feet of dirt and grime (I wear flip flops the entire summer so my feet always get a bit dirty).

I have the diamancel foot buffer that cost so much more but was not as effective as Mr. Pumice. It's one of my favorite products.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 2:52:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have so much back stock on Mr. Pumice. Their the best!! It's a staple in my life! My boyfriend calls it my sandpaper.

Great if you wear sandals a lot because even if you shower and scrub your feet, it won't get all that dust from the floor on your feet off. Sounds really terrible, but wearing sandals all day, and then showering at the end of the night, you can see the dirt washing off your feet. LOL! I know, TMI but it's better than having it still on your feet, now that's gross.

I never skip this step in my shower :) I loveeee it and I love that they come in so many different colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 3:05:00 AM More reviews by quiet1

I use this on my feet, but I also like it for my hands on places where I develop calluses from activities where I might actually WANT to keep the callus (for skin protection, they do form for a reason) but don't want it to be dry and nasty or crack.

With the Pumi bar it's really easy to just do as little or as much as you want - so if you want to keep a callus you can knock it back a bit so it's not peeling or about to peel, but not all the way to normal skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 1:09:00 AM More reviews by rebemdee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the cheap, smaller bar you get for a buck something. There are other reviews here for the larger slightly more expensive bar.

Bright blue bar, got it at Sally beauty supply for 1.49. Use it with soap and warm water to file down your hooves. It works fairly well, although it disintegrates quickly leaving pumicey parts in the sink, but it washes off me and the sink quickly. I was left with smooth heels that I quickly moisturized with tree hut Shea body butter. My feet will wake up smooth and supple.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Champacotaco

best pumice bar ever! LOVE this thing. Plus if you get Bed bath and Beyond coupons you can get 20% off the price even though its only $2! hahaha

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 1:00:00 AM More reviews by AllKillNoDrill

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If you wear flip flops or sandals often and you don't want Fred Flintstone feet, you need this. It's cheap, it's fast, and one bar will last a very long time. This will also mold to your foot shape with use, which is nice. I have a heel side and sole side. Use at the end of a shower or bath with just a little bit of soap and you're good to go.