Revlon Just Enough Buff

3.4

on 11/8/2009 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this sheer nude shade. It's very flattering. Looks great paired with a smoky brown eye.

on 10/26/2009 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Too sheer and just wasn't the right color for me.

on 10/8/2009 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I saw this color on Halle Berry's lips on a magazine ad and thought to myself, "I have to have this!!" It is the most prettiest peachy shade I have seen! But if course, advertisements are not always accurate. While it does look way more coral/peachy on Halle's lips, it appears more muted on mines. Well maybe the fact that I'm Asian and she's African American makes a difference...! None the less I still think this is a great product. Many times when you get a nude-y colored lipstick, chances are that the more you apply, the more paler and dead you look right? But not with this one! I apply my carmex, and put this on like regular chapstick! 3 times across lower lip, 3 times across upper lip...I guess it's not very pigmented that's why....but its really creamy and feels very moist on my lips. Will repurchase until something better comes along!

love this shade..........another great one from revlon

on 9/26/2009 8:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I really LOVE this shade in the tube and in the ads w/ Halle Berry, but it did not do me any favors. It was very very sheer and you could see my lips through it, and instead of seeing a pretty coat of color on my lips, it looked like my lips with beige foundation smeared on them....my lips may be too pigmented to wear this shade (although my skintone is light/med,NW20...I have med pink-berry pigmented lips, but I wear light/nude shades a lot, and if it's a good formula, it looks great) so I guess I can't entirely put the blame on the lipstick shade itself, but the coverage & formula isn't for gals w/ pigmented lips. IMO, anyway!

on 9/12/2009 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Ok so I definitely fell in love with this color after seeing it on Halle Berry's lips in a magazine ad for this lippie. The color is essentially the PERFET nude. But of course it was too good to be true. When applied on my lips it came out very very sheer. I have to apply layers and layers for it to really show up. But it definitely makes a difference in toning down my pigmented lips. I paired this with NYX megashine l/g in Frosted Beige and it looked GORGEOUS. I gave it a 4 but it would have to be a 5 if it was a little more opaque. Might repurchase in the future but so far, I'm loving it. Here's a pic of me wearing Just enough Buff and Frosted Beige lipgloss. continued >>

on 9/5/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

its a good nude color. however, it comes on really sheer on my lips so i have to pair it with a nude lipgloss to amp the nude color. but overall its great .

on 8/7/2009 5:06:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I like this lipstick, but by itself, it pretty much just blends in with my lips :/ Its fine when I pair it up with another color though

on 8/6/2009 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

i went to ulta to buy this lipstick. They had a buy one get the second 50% percent off. So as for pricing goes.. i had a good deal. At ulta it sold for about 7 bucks, for walgreens and target they sold it around 8-9 dallors. well anyways, it was quite sheer than i thought it would be. But it looks really good. I'm a NC40 and it looked really natural and i thought it was moisturizing. very good nude lipstick. i never wore lipstick before just lip balm and i thought i can try something different but on the safe side. i would definitely buy it again.

on 6/28/2009 11:00:00 PM

I really like this on my lips over concealer (i know, gross, but i'm still looking for perfect nude). Nude, but still with a healthy shiny.
I just wish this was more pigmented, and it would be the PERFECT nude lipstick for me! This is totally sheer, but very creamy.

Popular Lipsticks