December 17, 2014 | 1714 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2011 10:34:00 AM More reviews by everysunflower

This angled eyeliner brush is perfect for gel/cream eyeliners. You could wet it and dip it into eyeshadow and use that as eyeliner as well. I personally like to smudge my cream liner into my lash line. This brush works and makes it easy. It's soft, doesn't shed, great quality. EcoTools is a wonderful company that's all about giving back to Earth. I love it. : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2011 2:07:00 PM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My very first angle liner. I love this for gel liner. I think it gives the perfect thickness for nighttime.

This is also the only brush I apply gel eyeliner to my waterline with.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by ajaeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this liner brush! I use it with my Maybelline Eyestudio cream liner, and it's perfect, especially when I just want to put a bit of liner (like right into my lashes, without going on the underside of the lashes to tight-line). It holds its shape really well, and if it ever decides not to go wacky on me, I'm going to buy another one. It's very affordable, and it's easy to handle too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by LushShines

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this product. I SUCK at eyeliner because I have very long lashes, so the brushes generslly run over my lashes, and it is very hard to create a nice clean, precise line. But with this brush, it is super easy. This is a very soft, thin, and affordable brush. I have tried everything from MAC, to Sephora brushes, and everything in between, and this brush is overall the best. <3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 5:55:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use on my eyebrows, which is fantastic. Its pretty dense and soft. It gives my brows a very natural look without being OTT. This is the only brush from Ecotools that has won me over when it comes to eye brushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 3:17:00 AM More reviews by Kunko

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Other

I LOVE this brush! When I was first experimenting with gel eyeliner it was a life saver. It is really nice and stiff, plus eco friendly brush and packaging. Now I use this brush for my eyebrows and it is really nice, still will clean it off and randomly use it for my lower lashes, if this brush ever dies I'm gonna definitely run out and buy a new one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 1:49:00 AM More reviews by Piggie8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think it works great. I suck at eyeliner so bad, so I don't really use it, but I think it's awesome! So soft too! Extremely comparable to Maybelline's angled eyeliner brush if you can't find ecotools near you.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by SweetLash

I would buy 10 of these because I love it so much. It's eco friendly and it works! It created the perfect line, thick or thin it does the job and it's super affordable!! Works well with cream liners and gel liners, and i use it on my brows as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 1:21:00 AM More reviews by kiwiteddybear

Great quality, I've never used this for eyeliner, but it works great as a eyebrow brush. I use this with my Wet n Wild brow kit and it works wonders !!! Since I've not tried it as an eyeliner brush, I can't really say much about that but I feel like its too flexible for an eyeliner brush.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2011 9:54:00 AM More reviews by Ingfis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this brush. It picks up color so good and it's great for the eyebrows. But my eyebrows are really thin out in the edge so it's hard using this brush, so I use another brush for the outercorner of my brows. But I really like it, and I recommend it.