Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Bamboo

on 6/25/2011 11:36:00 AM

I love this brush so much I have 3 of them! It's great for making that perfect cat eye (or even just to line your eyes). I use this with gel liners or wet this brush and run it through an eyeshadow. They are easy to clean and have never shed a hair on me. I would buy this again if I lost one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This angled eyeliner brush is perfect for gel/cream eyeliners. You could wet it and dip it into eyeshadow and use that as eyeliner as well. I personally like to smudge my cream liner into my lash line. This brush works and makes it easy. It's soft, doesn't shed, great quality. EcoTools is a wonderful company that's all about giving back to Earth. I love it. : )

on 6/18/2011 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

My very first angle liner. I love this for gel liner. I think it gives the perfect thickness for nighttime.

This is also the only brush I apply gel eyeliner to my waterline with.

on 6/8/2011 3:38:00 PM

I love this liner brush! I use it with my Maybelline Eyestudio cream liner, and it's perfect, especially when I just want to put a bit of liner (like right into my lashes, without going on the underside of the lashes to tight-line). It holds its shape really well, and if it ever decides not to go wacky on me, I'm going to buy another one. It's very affordable, and it's easy to handle too.

on 5/8/2011 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I SUCK at eyeliner because I have very long lashes, so the brushes generslly run over my lashes, and it is very hard to create a nice clean, precise line. But with this brush, it is super easy. This is a very soft, thin, and affordable brush. I have tried everything from MAC, to Sephora brushes, and everything in between, and this brush is overall the best. <3

on 5/4/2011 5:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this to use on my eyebrows, which is fantastic. Its pretty dense and soft. It gives my brows a very natural look without being OTT. This is the only brush from Ecotools that has won me over when it comes to eye brushes.

on 4/23/2011 3:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I LOVE this brush! When I was first experimenting with gel eyeliner it was a life saver. It is really nice and stiff, plus eco friendly brush and packaging. Now I use this brush for my eyebrows and it is really nice, still will clean it off and randomly use it for my lower lashes, if this brush ever dies I'm gonna definitely run out and buy a new one.

on 4/23/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I think it works great. I suck at eyeliner so bad, so I don't really use it, but I think it's awesome! So soft too! Extremely comparable to Maybelline's angled eyeliner brush if you can't find ecotools near you.

on 4/22/2011 2:24:00 AM

I would buy 10 of these because I love it so much. It's eco friendly and it works! It created the perfect line, thick or thin it does the job and it's super affordable!! Works well with cream liners and gel liners, and i use it on my brows as well.

Great quality, I've never used this for eyeliner, but it works great as a eyebrow brush. I use this with my Wet n Wild brow kit and it works wonders !!! Since I've not tried it as an eyeliner brush, I can't really say much about that but I feel like its too flexible for an eyeliner brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes