April 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Powders - LUSH - Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2008 3:56:00 PM More reviews by smurfkitten

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smells divine! Jasmine and vetivert with some cocoa butter to soothe the skin... can't ask for much more than that... except for some decent packaging of course..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by misskimberly7

Love this! It smell so great and makes my skin feel fabulous. I would definetly repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2008 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kabarkley

I really like this product. Really makes a night or a day or any time feel special. I hate, hate, hate, hate, the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2008 6:52:00 PM More reviews by sarahandj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thank you MUA for a lovely product!!! Smells divine, jasmine, cocobutter and veviter! No talc. Comes in crappy container, but did as suggested and put in coty powder box 6 bucks at Walmart(the unscented powder, or else box will smell like Coty) and added a cosmetic puff. 13.70 or so in Chicago at Lush or Macey's. Nice way to feel pampered for a small price. Very girly. Lasts about 2 to 3 hours. Also, love it sprinkled on sheets, per MUA, unfortunately the bf got confused with the sheets smelling!!! Tee, hee!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2008 3:20:00 AM More reviews by loudxmouse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Super silky, super sweet. I think that the smell is super classy and sexy. It keeps me silky smooth and helps me sleep! I love sprinkling it on my sheets. It also is great between washing my hair, it keeps my bangs from looking greasy and piecey. so great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2008 5:05:00 PM More reviews by BEjunkie

This has quickly become a staple in my every day routine! I love this stuff. Seriously, it's so great that it's almost sexual! Definitely going to repurchase again and again! Long lasting smell, moisturizes (believe it or not) and it's just really great stuff! Packaging quality is not great, but I can look past that! PLEASE LUSH NEVER DISCONTINUE THIS SCENT!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2008 3:23:00 PM More reviews by ymadub

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this scent! I use a bit before the gym in the winter, and apply all over during the sticky summer months. They make the scent in a solid perfume (hard to apply and not so long-lasting), but wish they'd package it in plain, straight sprayable perfume form because then I'd be in heaven! mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2008 2:24:00 AM More reviews by tressab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a daily staple for me! I love the scent and it doesn't cake. It makes me feel dry before slipping my clothes on and makes me feel smooth and lightly scented without breaking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2008 9:15:00 PM More reviews by twizzyrain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I hate so much that this is discontinued. It smells lovely, makes dressing easier, tones down the extra oil when layered on top of lotion, and mixes beautifully with most scents. It does feel glamorous. The scent just puts me straight into a vintage movie, along with the act of powdering. I feel so put together, even when I'm not at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 6:35:00 PM More reviews by starlequin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Of all the dusting powders, this one is my favorite! :)

POSITIVES: ++Smells just like Alkmaar!
++Contains little cocoa butter slivers that keep you soft
++Very silky consistency
++Long-lasting scent
++Lots of product, takes a while to go through
++Doesn't cost much

NEGATIVES: --Cocoa butter slivers can streak on the skin, making them a bit difficult to rub in at first
--Container dispenser could be improved

If you like alkmaar, there's no question you'll enjoy this as well. :) Worth investing if you use powder regularly (i.e; summer). continued >>