LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

terrible packaging, but a lovely soft and silky powder that makes my skin smooth. the scent is fairly mild, which is good, because it doesn't compete with your perfume.

Love this powder, it is so soft and silky and I love the smell. As others have said though the packaging is terrible, mine seems to leak if tilted over so I have to put it in a baggie for travel.

I have a love/hate relationship with LUSH but in my opinion, this is their best body product. It's small but that little sucker is so moisturizing! It smells good but I mainly love the fact that it leaves me really soft, perfect for those days where you feel rough and dry.

on 5/17/2008 4:00:00 PM

This was an impulse buy since my roommate worked at Lush and I received major discounts on anything I wanted. I loved the way this smells however the packaging is annoying and needs to be re-done. If you love jasmine, you'll love this. Overall, it's a nice fun item that's different but not something I would spend money on again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh, how I love my Silky Underwear! To me it smells like it came from the beach - delicate jasmine, a touch of green and the creamy, almost coconutty coco butter. It's so lush!! The texture is smooth and softening, and the scent is low-key and incredibly cuddly. The packaging is awful, tho. Not only is it hard to control how much comes out, the metal base can rust and leave rust stains on the counter if left in damp areas. :P

on 3/30/2008 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Smells divine! Jasmine and vetivert with some cocoa butter to soothe the skin... can't ask for much more than that... except for some decent packaging of course..

on 3/30/2008 12:26:00 PM

Love this! It smell so great and makes my skin feel fabulous. I would definetly repurchase.

on 3/29/2008 11:19:00 PM

I really like this product. Really makes a night or a day or any time feel special. I hate, hate, hate, hate, the packaging!

on 3/25/2008 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Thank you MUA for a lovely product!!! Smells divine, jasmine, cocobutter and veviter! No talc. Comes in crappy container, but did as suggested and put in coty powder box 6 bucks at Walmart(the unscented powder, or else box will smell like Coty) and added a cosmetic puff. 13.70 or so in Chicago at Lush or Macey's. Nice way to feel pampered for a small price. Very girly. Lasts about 2 to 3 hours. Also, love it sprinkled on sheets, per MUA, unfortunately the bf got confused with the sheets smelling!!! Tee, hee!

on 3/25/2008 3:20:00 AM

Super silky, super sweet. I think that the smell is super classy and sexy. It keeps me silky smooth and helps me sleep! I love sprinkling it on my sheets. It also is great between washing my hair, it keeps my bangs from looking greasy and piecey. so great.

Top Rated LUSH Products