LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 8/12/2008 12:43:00 AM

Love all the Jasmine stuff from Lush so I had to try. Got this and the perfume solid. Love this way better than the solid, but neither have great staying power. Feels good on, perfect for summer. Love the scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love it. It's ridiculously pricey (considering baby powder does almost as good of a job minus the scent) but it's just so sexy and lovely to wear. It's such a super soft, silky powder with a sweet and delicate fragrance (jasmine - don't buy if you dislike jasmine). This is my special-occasion powder...

terrible packaging, but a lovely soft and silky powder that makes my skin smooth. the scent is fairly mild, which is good, because it doesn't compete with your perfume.

Love this powder, it is so soft and silky and I love the smell. As others have said though the packaging is terrible, mine seems to leak if tilted over so I have to put it in a baggie for travel.

I have a love/hate relationship with LUSH but in my opinion, this is their best body product. It's small but that little sucker is so moisturizing! It smells good but I mainly love the fact that it leaves me really soft, perfect for those days where you feel rough and dry.

on 5/17/2008 4:00:00 PM

This was an impulse buy since my roommate worked at Lush and I received major discounts on anything I wanted. I loved the way this smells however the packaging is annoying and needs to be re-done. If you love jasmine, you'll love this. Overall, it's a nice fun item that's different but not something I would spend money on again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Oh, how I love my Silky Underwear! To me it smells like it came from the beach - delicate jasmine, a touch of green and the creamy, almost coconutty coco butter. It's so lush!! The texture is smooth and softening, and the scent is low-key and incredibly cuddly. The packaging is awful, tho. Not only is it hard to control how much comes out, the metal base can rust and leave rust stains on the counter if left in damp areas. :P

on 3/30/2008 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Smells divine! Jasmine and vetivert with some cocoa butter to soothe the skin... can't ask for much more than that... except for some decent packaging of course..

on 3/30/2008 12:26:00 PM

Love this! It smell so great and makes my skin feel fabulous. I would definetly repurchase.

on 3/29/2008 11:19:00 PM

I really like this product. Really makes a night or a day or any time feel special. I hate, hate, hate, hate, the packaging!