October 24, 2014 | 1598 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Stash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:22:00 PM More reviews by gonz2lws

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Urban Decay 24/7 liners are the BEST!! I LOVE this product because it stays on yet will blend easily, doesn't transfer to my oily upper eyelid, and comes in fabulous colors. I really do love the Stash color. It's a nice change from basic black or brown. The metallic is great for everyday--not as dramatic as glitter. Easy to apply and seems to come off pretty easily with a basic facial cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. I've been using this as a base under my green and brown eyeshadows and the combinations are beautiful. I'm so glad I got this during the 30% off urban decay sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by missglasses

Very nice! A great universal liner color that goes on smooth and lasts all day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by Dmal86

Colors works perfect for brown eyes

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 4:37:00 AM More reviews by avocadobutter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is a great eyeliner. I also recommend this for hazel eyes. However I find this eyeliner a little heavy for daytime. But it is gorgeous for a nighttime look. Worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ssaarraahh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this is my favorite eye liner!! i first off love urban decay e/ls anyways but when i saw this color, i fell in love...my eyes are hazel, so this e/l really brings out the green in my eyes and draws very good attention to them...i would recommend this e/l to anyone!! this color is really easy to put on when you need to give a little color to your eyes without over doing it...and of course, ud always stays on a long time for me

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by KillersandLiars

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love it. Most perfect eyeliner ever. Need I say more?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 7:04:00 PM More reviews by allymack

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great eyeliner. The colour definitely doesn't look green when you put it on-more like a blackish-brown. I'm personally not a fan of the sparkles, but they aren't too noticeable either. I avoid the harshness of black liners, since I have pale skin and light hair, but this is softer and better for everyday use. Finally, great lasting power.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 10:02:00 AM More reviews by AngelOnFire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this in the SuperStash. When I first saw it, I wasn't quite sure how it would work with my cold, green / blueish eyes. Stash is a muted khaki with golden shimmer that makes it look metallic. No glitter here. I can see the colour working beautifully on brown / hazel eyes, but it doesn't do much for me. It is too similar to my own eye colour, only much warmer. The application is smooth, it doesn't drag your eyelids at all. It lasts all day as well, but note that I don't have oily eyelids and eyeshadow doesn't crease on me easily. I can see myself using it now and then to work, but won't repurchase as there are more suitable colours out there for me. I'd give it 3.5 lippies if possible, because the formula is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2010 2:27:00 AM More reviews by puppysofia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got this today at Sephora and I love it, the colour is very pretty and really an everyday colour. Smooth pencil, love it!!!