April 17, 2014 | 1665 users online

Masks - Egg White Mask for Acne Skin

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/2/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by dallaw139

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I do not like this mask at all! All it seems to do is overdry my skin (to the extreme!). It doesn't seem to remove impurities or affect blemishes or acne at all. It has been days since I last did it and my skin still feels very dry. I don't recommend this at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 12:33:00 AM More reviews by CTRsoccerGirl

This mask makes your acne immediately smaller and drys it out. I think over time this will help my acne decrease and hopefully disappear. I love this method and will continue doing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2009 3:35:00 PM More reviews by scratchcard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Amazing, amazing, amazing.
I have tried this before when I had whiteheads mostly and felt like it didn't really do miracles, so I didn't pay to much attention.
But, in the last couple of days I have had 7-8 under the skin-pimples. They were gigantic and horriffic.
So, after overtreating the skin my face was dry as well, so I washed my face with som evoo and then put the egg white on. Left it there for about 20-30 min and OMG. My face is almost completely flat. The pimples are hardly raised at all.
This is a miracle worker, and I've tried alot of products.
TRY IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 10:14:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

Egg white is so fantastic as a mask for oily skin.It absorbed all the oil on my face and left it smooth and oil free for the day.No breakouts.How much for natural,organic and cheaper can it get?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2009 6:31:00 AM More reviews by VanityInsanity

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love the fact that you know there's only an egg in here and no nasty chemicals. I applied evenly on my face and left for 15 mins and after the results were quite nice. My pores looked a little smaller and my face looked nice and bright. But what to do with the egg yolks I hear you cry. As egg yolk is a natural moisturizer I applied this to my face afterwards and left for another 15 mins and rinsed. he results were amazing!
Had I only used the egg white, this review would have been a bit meh, but the yolk left my skin looking hydrated, clear and sooooo lovely and soft (which is hard to achieve for my oily/combo skin.)
Great mask and will be using next time I have eggs in the house.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2009 4:32:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink

Do this at least once a month...my skin is amazing!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2009 3:55:00 PM More reviews by ArBell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

KristaniA said it all!
I should add that egg white/yolk also whitens your skin tone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Ogstar

I absolutely love using eggs as a mask. I do it two ways. . I throw the whole egg in a bowl and whisk together and then throw it on my face for about 20 minutes and wash off. . Or I sometimes just use the egg white. . . Either way works. . Last night, I whipped together this egg mask in order to clear up my face as quick as possible and dry out some HUGE clogged areas on my face. It's been freaking out lately due to stress and I'm going out of town tonight and nothing is more embarrassing than walking around without makeup in the morning and everyone seeing your gross, clogged pores. Anywho, I whisked together one egg, put ONE drop of tea tree oil and a few squeezes of lemon and left it on for about twenty minutes then rinsed with LUKE WARM water. . . :) It was a WONDERFUL mixture. This morning ALL raised blemishes are now totally flat and dried out. The combo of everything realy worked together nicely. I will probably start using this once a week . . plus. . it's NATURAL!

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2009 6:17:00 PM More reviews by raindropz

did this a long time ago about once a week. I noticed that the skin feels smoother after + maybe a short-lived glow. What turned me off though, was the messy application, it really is quite drippy. the smell is also not very pleasant. if you're okay with those, then definitely give this a shot! once the mask dries on your face, you'll feel such a tightening (a good feeling in this case). I'm gonna give the nose strip a try soon :)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2009 11:54:00 AM More reviews by PlainSarah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Try using some of the yolk as well. It makes my face have a natural glow.