August 2, 2014 | 1292 users online

Bronzers - TheBalm - Bahama Mama

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by billiem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

By far the best product I have found to contour and bronze. I am a very fair skinned person NC 10 15 and I use this everyday with no problem. I use a MAC 109 and all is well, so I truly suggest a good old test run. Only down side is I now dislike NARS.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by cerecita

ill probably repeat what everyones been saying here, cuz its basically true....

- a true brown , no redddish/goldish ish....great for 'contouring'
-100% Matte .....great for contouring
-matches a variety of skintones...blends down great
-packaging is so cute

negative:

EXpensive ... like 26 bucks!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 4:32:00 AM More reviews by ariatobb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best bronzer I've used. I come from tropical country, so I wanted something that was lightweight and didn't melt off my face during the day. It does that, plus I feel fresh the entire day!

I read some comments that said that it's quite pigmented. I have a medium-tan skin tone (It's Type IV in the Fitzpatrick scale, if you wanted something specific), so it doesn't show up too much on my skin but still gives me a nice bronze glow. Even then, I find that the specific brown tone of this bronzer would suit a lot of skin tones. A friend of mine (who is much lighter than me) used this once and found that it suited her really well (just make sure to use a good brush when applying it).

I love this product and get lots of compliments when I wear it! It looks and feels natural on my skin and I never broke out while using it. I have been looking for a while for a bronzer that didn't make me orange and didn't feel heavy on my skin. I will continue to buy this product and you get so much more than you're paying for with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:22:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a really amazing brown based bronzer! amazing for contouring and all over bronzing that looks super natural ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 12:39:00 AM More reviews by purtyladyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product I just bought it last month online and it's the best bronzer I have owned yet. It is the perfect shade of actual brown. All other bronzers I have used were reddish brown , or goldish brown. This one is the PERFECT brown shade that resembles a real tan. It's also 100% matte. There is absolutely no shimmer in it so it's perfect for contouring.
It's so pigmented so you have to use a light hand with it.
At first I was iffy about the packaging because it is cardboard and paper, but I realized how durable it is and I LOVE the magnet part because it never comes apart in my purse or anything. The only thing I don't like is that it costs $19 . But I guess it's alright because it's so pigmented that I don't even need to use that much anyways. It will last me a long time.
Oh well it's my favorite bronzer and I highly recommend it. I don't think it gets much recognition.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 1:47:00 AM More reviews by KBaylie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very flattering on my NC40 skin. I've never liked the look of bronzers on me until I tried this product. I will repurchase.

Edit: I had to reduce my rating by one point. Still love the look of this on me, but it broke me out very badly. I couldn't figure out what the culprit was until I realized that the breakout was only happening where I had applied the bronzer. Too bad. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 12:31:00 PM More reviews by poohbearwhitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect contour color for lots of different skin shades. I'm very fair (NC 10-15), and as long as I use a very light hand, this gives me the perfect amount of warmth. There's no glitter, and it's more brown than peachy so it truly looks like a contour. Love this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 12:05:00 AM More reviews by CrosseyedToad

I recently started using TheBALM products and cannot understand why this brand isn't more hyped up. I've loved everything I've tried. I had quit contouring and using bronzers but this I thought may work better for me and look more natural
As I've found this brand blends amazingly on everything I've tried. I was right. At last I can contour again because even if I use too much it blends down amazingly. I'm pale, nw20 and I have a ton of trouble with bronzers and contours pulling orange but not this one. My new HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by randers

This is a fantastic bronzer for contouring. It is very pigmented so you must adjust to that, but it blends very well so I consider it a good thing.

I like that it has no hint of shimmer to it; I can use it for a "no makeup" makeup look if I want. I personally would rather leave the shimmer to the highlighters and blushes. It does have yellow undertones, but looks great on my cool toned, NC20 skin, so I imagine the shade would look great on most skin tones.

I received this product as part of the Big Mama trio (Bahama Mama, Sexy Mama and Hot Mama) for only $13 at TJ Maxx. I don't know if I would purchase it full price, but there are a million individuals on eBay for around $10, and I would re purchase for that price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Sippinonkrystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect bronzer for my medium skin tone. It really does make me look like I have a tan unlike other bronzers which look orange. It's also great for contouring cause it doesn't have any red/orange undertones. It's quite pigmented and can be muddy if u don't apply it correctly. I like to build the color a little at a time since its easier then trying to tone it down. Those with fair skin might want to skip this but Overall, it's a great bronzer for those with medium skin and darker.