Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 2/18/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I haven't had this brush for an incredibly long time but I am liking it so far. Pretty expensive but I bought it with my pure pressed base and very easy to put product on with. Does not lose too much hairs during application. Not a bad investment!

on 1/27/2008 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Expensive but is better for me than a kabuki. Am very pleased with the quality (no loose and falling hairs) and the application (flawless!). I'm looking forward to this lasting me a lifetime and I'm pretty sure it's going to!

on 1/18/2008 7:39:00 PM

When the aesthetician recommended this brush to go along with the Pure Pressed Base, I thought she was crazy..and thought that any brush would suffice. However, I bought the Handi Brush anyway. I am so glad I did! This brush is incredibly soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and smoothly buffs on the Pure Pressed Base..perfect! Yes, it is expensive, but I will have this brush for awhile, as it is excellent quality, so in the long run, I think I saved some money. I keep mine in its original plastic case--think it helps the bristles stay intact, and protected from any debris or bacteria.

on 1/17/2008 10:34:00 AM

This is by far my favorite brush and I have a lot of nice brushes. I have brushes from Bobbi Brown, Bare Escentuals, the Ultimate Buffer, the Garden Botanica flat top, etc. This is the brush I reach for and much prefer for my loose mineral foundation application. I highly recommend it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

poo :( i wish i bought the alima #25 instead of wasting my hard earned cash on this...this brush is nothing to really brag about...not the best i have ever used.....its soft, not scratchy.....it picks up products ok....but i'll continue to use this until my alima arrives which is far more superior........

on 12/1/2007 6:08:00 PM

I think this is the perfect brush for applying MMU. It is so soft & seems to pick up just the right amount of powder. At $39 it is not as expensive as others I have tried. Very well worth it!

i have a lot of different brushes but i always come back to this one for my multi-purpose brush. it's great for applying mineral cosmetics and for blending my whole "look" together.

on 6/1/2007 2:40:00 PM

Great quality brush, far far far better than the brushes that accompany the bare minerals sets. Very soft and holds up well with time - I have had this for several months and wash it very frequently and it is still in perfectly soft condition. However, I have not tried high end brushes (like shu emura) so I don't have a wide basis of comparison.

on 5/5/2007 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the one perfect brush for your face.
I totally agree that it is worth every penny.
The squirrel fur feels really nice.
A little tiny bit shedding so far. (It's been five days since I started to use it.)
I will follow up how it is going.

on 4/11/2007 12:32:00 AM

Expensive but worth every penny. I have a teenage daughter you tries to sneak it every now and then! It is the perfect size for all over face use. It doesn't shed much at all and is great at keeping its shape. You get what you pay for in this brush!

Popular Makeup Brushes