Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.9

Not tested on animals

on 5/2/2008 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this brush is my favorite. It is a little pricey, but it has lasted me over a year and I use it 2 or 3 times a day, every day. The hair is soft and distributes the mineral powder evenly, so my face does not look chalky or anything.

on 2/18/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I haven't had this brush for an incredibly long time but I am liking it so far. Pretty expensive but I bought it with my pure pressed base and very easy to put product on with. Does not lose too much hairs during application. Not a bad investment!

on 1/27/2008 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Expensive but is better for me than a kabuki. Am very pleased with the quality (no loose and falling hairs) and the application (flawless!). I'm looking forward to this lasting me a lifetime and I'm pretty sure it's going to!

on 1/18/2008 7:39:00 PM

When the aesthetician recommended this brush to go along with the Pure Pressed Base, I thought she was crazy..and thought that any brush would suffice. However, I bought the Handi Brush anyway. I am so glad I did! This brush is incredibly soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and smoothly buffs on the Pure Pressed Base..perfect! Yes, it is expensive, but I will have this brush for awhile, as it is excellent quality, so in the long run, I think I saved some money. I keep mine in its original plastic case--think it helps the bristles stay intact, and protected from any debris or bacteria.

on 1/17/2008 10:34:00 AM

This is by far my favorite brush and I have a lot of nice brushes. I have brushes from Bobbi Brown, Bare Escentuals, the Ultimate Buffer, the Garden Botanica flat top, etc. This is the brush I reach for and much prefer for my loose mineral foundation application. I highly recommend it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

poo :( i wish i bought the alima #25 instead of wasting my hard earned cash on this...this brush is nothing to really brag about...not the best i have ever used.....its soft, not scratchy.....it picks up products ok....but i'll continue to use this until my alima arrives which is far more superior........

on 12/1/2007 6:08:00 PM

I think this is the perfect brush for applying MMU. It is so soft & seems to pick up just the right amount of powder. At $39 it is not as expensive as others I have tried. Very well worth it!

i have a lot of different brushes but i always come back to this one for my multi-purpose brush. it's great for applying mineral cosmetics and for blending my whole "look" together.

on 6/1/2007 2:40:00 PM

Great quality brush, far far far better than the brushes that accompany the bare minerals sets. Very soft and holds up well with time - I have had this for several months and wash it very frequently and it is still in perfectly soft condition. However, I have not tried high end brushes (like shu emura) so I don't have a wide basis of comparison.

on 5/5/2007 1:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is the one perfect brush for your face.
I totally agree that it is worth every penny.
The squirrel fur feels really nice.
A little tiny bit shedding so far. (It's been five days since I started to use it.)
I will follow up how it is going.

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products