Jane Iredale Handi Brush

4.8

Not tested on animals

on 8/10/2008 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Ok, I bought the Jane Iredale pressed base and loved it!!! but I didn't want to spend the money ($65CAN with tax) on this brush so I got the Body Shops blush brush instead (great brush for blush by the way) not a good idea. While it did spread the powder around the finish was always a bit messy, for lack of a better word. So I finally broke down and bought it since I had been thinking about it for quite some time. It is awesome:) It covers so well but looks likes you're wearing nothing on your face spreads it even and smooth your complexion looks flawless. I would definatly repurchase.

P.S. Tip for your brushes lasting a long time is to wash them with shampoo and conditioner for your hair before you use them

on 7/24/2008 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I read the great reviews about this bush and had to get one to try it for myself and all i have to say is, it is quite simply the best make-up bush i have ever used, and i have been a Beautician for over 20 years so that a huge call considering i have probably used hundreds of brushes over those years! I will be buying every brush in the range.Do yourself a favor and buy one of these brushes, i promise you will love it !Thankyou Jane Iredale !

on 7/21/2008 5:50:00 PM

I love this brush, its the perfect complement to Jane's pressed powder, which I'm obsessed with. I had been using mineral loose foundations on my less than perfect acne ridden skin, and that was doing an ok job, but I always felt so made up and/or chalky. Now with the powder and brush combo, its so easy in the morning to get just the right amount of makeup on your face while still looking natural, and believe me that's a big deal for me. I had been using a MAC kabuki brush for the mineral foundation and it was terrible! it shed little black hairs all over my face whenever I put on my makeup, I'm glad to leave that brush in the dust with this one.

on 5/9/2008 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this brush it is my HG. I can use it with any type of powder and always get a flawless application. It is expensive but it does last. I have two that have lasted me over 3 years.

Definitely cannot say enough good things about this brush.

on 5/2/2008 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

this brush is my favorite. It is a little pricey, but it has lasted me over a year and I use it 2 or 3 times a day, every day. The hair is soft and distributes the mineral powder evenly, so my face does not look chalky or anything.

on 2/18/2008 3:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I haven't had this brush for an incredibly long time but I am liking it so far. Pretty expensive but I bought it with my pure pressed base and very easy to put product on with. Does not lose too much hairs during application. Not a bad investment!

on 1/27/2008 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Expensive but is better for me than a kabuki. Am very pleased with the quality (no loose and falling hairs) and the application (flawless!). I'm looking forward to this lasting me a lifetime and I'm pretty sure it's going to!

on 1/18/2008 7:39:00 PM

When the aesthetician recommended this brush to go along with the Pure Pressed Base, I thought she was crazy..and thought that any brush would suffice. However, I bought the Handi Brush anyway. I am so glad I did! This brush is incredibly soft and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and smoothly buffs on the Pure Pressed Base..perfect! Yes, it is expensive, but I will have this brush for awhile, as it is excellent quality, so in the long run, I think I saved some money. I keep mine in its original plastic case--think it helps the bristles stay intact, and protected from any debris or bacteria.

on 1/17/2008 10:34:00 AM

This is by far my favorite brush and I have a lot of nice brushes. I have brushes from Bobbi Brown, Bare Escentuals, the Ultimate Buffer, the Garden Botanica flat top, etc. This is the brush I reach for and much prefer for my loose mineral foundation application. I highly recommend it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

poo :( i wish i bought the alima #25 instead of wasting my hard earned cash on this...this brush is nothing to really brag about...not the best i have ever used.....its soft, not scratchy.....it picks up products ok....but i'll continue to use this until my alima arrives which is far more superior........

Top Rated Jane Iredale Products