December 20, 2014 | 1194 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2013 12:53:00 AM More reviews by MmmQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I usually don't have a need for any concealer except for the yellow toned one I use for under my eyes, but of course everyone has a break out or something else they need to cover up Occasionally! This concealer has high coverage and is very build-able. My complaint about this is that it is slightly on the Thick side and can sometimes Get very goopy and difficult to blend. But if you are willing to work with it, it is a fantastic concealer!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/27/2013 12:10:00 AM More reviews by handfulofgoo

This concealer is so sticky and thick and doesn't even fully cover under eye circles. I don't know about this. I didn't like it. I'd rather use Laura Mercier concealer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by vrflo6645

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does a great job covering up my imperfections such as breakouts, dark under eyes & small scars. I don't really make it a habit wearing makeup on areas that breakout, unless I have to go to some where formal or an important event that requires me to look my absolute best. It's saved my face! Don't need much, I recommend to warm it up first with your finger then apply it, just dab it on, and blend. I put it on before I use my foundation. My first jar has lasted me almost a year (you don't use much) until my sister stole it (I had used half already). But for $26 and for it to last me that long is awesome. The jar is small & cute great for travel!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cdias16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm almost 30, luckily i dont have any fine lines however I am getting dark under eyes. or maybe i'm just noticing them now.

This product is perfect to use every day. I use it under my eyes and on dark acne spots and set with Mac's Prep and Prime loose podwer and i'm ready to go. Its so light weight that it doesnt bother me at all. and the pink undertones are great for my NC42 skin. I love this concealor because its such a pefect match to my skin i dont need to wear full make up everyday and I can let my skin breath.

I dont use much maybe - i dab a bit all over my under eye and spread it out with a sephora concealor brush. its so quick and easy.

The only minor issue is the packaging - no matter how cute it looks. I cannot stand having to dip my fingers in there. I know they give a mini spatula but who really uses that? i'm sure mine is long gone anyways. This product needs to come in a tube.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by acv1106

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in no.1 at Ulta for about $26. I moisturize under my eyes like its my job, and somehow, this product made my under eyes look dry and cakey, despite using the smallest amount of product. I used various brushes, a sponge, and my fingers to put this on, but every time it turned out the same. I thought it might be that I needed to exfoliate, so I did, then applied this the next day after moisturizer, and it still looked cakey and dry. It did not cover my dark circles, which are probably a medium darkness. I have given this product two full weeks for trial, because I thought I could be applying it wrong as well. I can't say much about the staying power because it looked so bad I had to wipe it off.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 6:37:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I have the darkest under eye circles and fine lines under my eyes that drive me crazy! I am a concealaholic! Concealer is my crazy obsession! I bought this at Sephora a couple months back along with Boing! I really enjoy Erase Paste! It brightens up my under eye area, it's nicely pigmented, very creamy, and the packaging is adorable! My issues with this are that it settles into fine lines quite quickly, doesn't last on the skin for very long (I don't have oily skin), and it can look cakey if you apply to much of it! I would recommend this but for someone who has a little less fine lines. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not purchase this myself; my sister no longer enjoyed using it, so handed it down to me. It's packaged in a jar container, so it's difficult to get the product out, using either my middle or ring finger. It's quite salmony, and works well for my under eye circles: my insecurity. I, however, will not purchase this product because of its price and my faith in drugstore products.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/28/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by koralam

Price: $32
Benefit cosmetics always suck me in by the cute packaging and therefore i find myself paying a ridiculous amount of money for a not so great product. This was no exception, I found it caked up really quickly. Did not do a great job at concealing both my under eye circles and acne/acne scarring. I wouldn't waste your money on this!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:00:00 AM More reviews by beccy95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I did quite like this concealer- but at £20 for a little pot I thought it would be better than it was. Although it was good enough, it did wear off after a couple of hours like any other concealer. It covered acne quite well but not amazingly. Also, the "fair" shade was still quite orange. The little pot was very cute (as with all benefit products) but I didn't really like the applicator so I used my fingers instead. I probably won't buy again, because although it was decent it's very expensive for just a small amount that lasted about 3 months.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by lipstickinpink

Personally, I love this product! Yes, it's thick and you need to take your time to blend it out, but once you do the result is flawless! This covers everything! A little goes a long way.

However when I work 9 hour days I do notice that my under eye circles start to show through half way through the day, only a little not completely noticeable. I just add the Australis fresh and flawless powder and I'm good to go. The packaging is cute and easy to travel with.

Apart from the one downside, I still absolutely love this product.