October 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by turtlesaurus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is awesome in so many ways! Im usually not picky about packaging but i love the fact that it comes with all the utensils you need to get lovely brows - even cute mini tweezers-... as well as seperate compartments to put them all. Due to oily skin, i could never find a pencil or brow shadow that would still look natural by the end of the day. The color would always kinda morph into something of an orangy looking color and bunch up making it super obvious that i fill in my brows. But finally i do not have to deal with this problem anymore! I got this in 01 light and thought it might not be dark enough but its absolutly perfect! I think i paid around 6 dollars for it, which considering the great results, all the applicators, and how long i can already tell this product is going to last .. is an absolute steal! Thanks Milani, I will be buying this as long as its being made!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brow kit I don't use the utensils, i just use my own brow brush but it goes on so smoothly and I don't have to reply it at all I love it better the define a brow i was using this well last me long time as I just discovered here in scarborough.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Elasinthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty awesome product for 4 bucks! The little brush it comes with actually works well at filling in my patchy brows with precision, I bought the medium kit, i have dark brown hair but a very fair complexion so having my brows to dark makes them look really harsh and the medium is perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

bought this just a few weeks ago because of the rave reviews i read...now that ive tested the product i fell inlove with it! its very pigmented, the packaging is very cute and it comes with mini tools inside but i find too small to use...this is actually my first eyebrow powder makeup and i got the medium shade because i have black eyebrows and a fair skin. i just wish it was cheaper because here in philippines its kinda pricey...but over all this is a must have for girls like me who loves makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My brows are kind of an unusual color and I've had a lot of trouble in the past finding shades that I could use to fill them in. I've been using soft brown from MAC and that worked pretty well, but I saw this in the DS and decided it was worth a try. I got the medium kit and I'm very pleased with it! I even like the highlighter shade that comes in the compact, its very pretty and not chalky at all! I mostly use the second shade, I don't really use the bottom one because its much too dark. I picked this up without reading reviews first which is not something I do very often, I'm happy I did! I believe there's 3 different compacts to choose from so even if you have very light or dark brows they should have one that will work for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the medium color. The quality of the powder itself is fine but The color is way too reddish. I may be a strawberry blonde but it doesn't mean I want my eyebrows to look like carrots!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by underthepink3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been sort of obsessed with the perfect brow over the years. Brows and foundation are sort of my poisons. Anyway, being naturaly light blonde I'm fairly lucky to have ANY eyebrows to work with. My mother who dies her hair blonde has invisible sparse brows and has the urge to kill her own child when she sees mine. I'm trying to teach her that it's mostly an illusion! This is my magic little trick. Being so obsessed with the perfect brows for as long as I've been, I've been around the brow product block so to speak and I am still so excited and happy to pull this gem out of my drawer everyday. It's amazingly creamy but not overly or obnoxiously so, so it fills the brows in very quickly with even color. I chose light and I usualy dip my angled brush in to the light and darker shades both and it provides the perfect color for my light/ light medium brown eyebrows without looking unatural. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the color isn't too warm or too cool, as most brow products tend to run. I scoff at my maybeline powder, pencil and revlon pencil now. My mac in fling and lingering, however, tend to scoff at me. They seem to knowingly mock me, sitting untouched, with their hefty price tags. This baby was 6 dollars! The highlight color I actualy quite liked as well which surprised even me! It's a beautiful light sheen without being too frosty and it's not very opaque so it let's your skin tone shine underneath. I've used all of the tools in here in a pinch and while they are not great by any means they are still very usable and appreciated! Love this perfect, handy, cheap little kit and the makeup horder in me wants to rush out and buy a backup even though I don't see myself using it all up anytime soon. But at such a great price for such a great staple product, I may do just that!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by brezin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I didn't start even coloring in my eyebrows until recently. My mom had this on her dresser one night and I just decided to use it. Needless to say, I don't walk out of the house without having my eyebrows in 'shape'. I have this in medium. I love the powder and I love the slant brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is my go-to brow product. The two colours work together nicely to fill my brows in naturally. I don't use the tweezers or the sponge tip applicator but the little brush is useful. This is a great product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by emmyboop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product- it is my HG for my brows. It comes with a highlighter, two brow colors, 2 applicators and very small tweezers. I don't use the tweezers but I love everything else in the kit. It fills in my brows without making them look fake. I mix a swipe of each color (dark & light) and then swipe over it with an eyebrow brush. Will continue using this product because it works great and is a great price.