January 26, 2015 | 984 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:46:00 PM More reviews by Stacieeelovesit

I purchased this brow kit about half a year ago and use it on and off. I've always used the Wet N' Wild brow kits and that is still my favorite but I thought I'd give the Milani kit a try. It was pretty average to me, I believed it came in 2 or 3 color kits. I bought the darker one, I should've gotten the lighter one probably.

The powder from this kit was a bit more fine and "powdery" than what I'd prefer and the brush itself I found to be too soft and could have been a little more firm for brow shaping.

This kit does come with a pair of mini tweezers which actually works pretty well. Other than that, the color of the powders were more on the ashy brown side rather than golden brown, which some people might like and others like me, not so much.

I probably won't repurchase this product again, not because its not good just because I prefer the Wet'N'Wild kit better and it's cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MrsFeige

I'm not sure if the brow fix kit comes in different colors all i have ever seen is light blonde. so that's the one that i have. i love it so much. i use it in conjunction with the milani brow pencil...i use the lighter shade all over and then the darker shade on a thin angled brush to define the bottom. its a creamy powder, not chalky at all and it stays forever! with that combo i mentioned, i can SLEEP in my brows and they are on the next morning. i would DEFINITELY recommend the brow fix kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by gmaco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this brow kit and have implemented this in my everyday makeup routine. I normally have dark brown hair but have recently dyed it to a light brown. I have this kit in medium and it is perfect with either hair color. The biggest problem I had with brow powders is the darn red undertone! This shade does not have it at all! I only use the tools if im in a pinch but they aren't that great. There's plenty of product left and I won't be needing to repurchase this in a while!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by biggirl20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just got into filling my brows. I was going to but the Ardell brow powder but I wanted to give Milani a try. This product does the job and works wonders. I got it in dark(03), I have black eyebrows, brown skin, and my forehead/eyebrow region tends to get oily. I wasn't sure of the colors, since one looked like a red-brown and the other a grayish color. However, blending the colors together produces, surprisingly, a natural looking brown-black color. It stays on throughout the day even through the onslaught of oil coming from my forehead.

The packaging is adorable and very practical. I didn't even notice the mirror, which is a nice plus. I love the angular brush, it works great and its small so you can apply with precision. I don't use the tweezers or the sponge applicator, but they may come in handy one day.

Overall, this is a great product and I do recommend buying this ($7 is an investment).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by turtlesaurus

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product is awesome in so many ways! Im usually not picky about packaging but i love the fact that it comes with all the utensils you need to get lovely brows - even cute mini tweezers-... as well as seperate compartments to put them all. Due to oily skin, i could never find a pencil or brow shadow that would still look natural by the end of the day. The color would always kinda morph into something of an orangy looking color and bunch up making it super obvious that i fill in my brows. But finally i do not have to deal with this problem anymore! I got this in 01 light and thought it might not be dark enough but its absolutly perfect! I think i paid around 6 dollars for it, which considering the great results, all the applicators, and how long i can already tell this product is going to last .. is an absolute steal! Thanks Milani, I will be buying this as long as its being made!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 1:39:00 AM More reviews by tabby1991

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this brow kit I don't use the utensils, i just use my own brow brush but it goes on so smoothly and I don't have to reply it at all I love it better the define a brow i was using this well last me long time as I just discovered here in scarborough.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 6:01:00 PM More reviews by Elasinthe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a pretty awesome product for 4 bucks! The little brush it comes with actually works well at filling in my patchy brows with precision, I bought the medium kit, i have dark brown hair but a very fair complexion so having my brows to dark makes them look really harsh and the medium is perfect

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

bought this just a few weeks ago because of the rave reviews i read...now that ive tested the product i fell inlove with it! its very pigmented, the packaging is very cute and it comes with mini tools inside but i find too small to use...this is actually my first eyebrow powder makeup and i got the medium shade because i have black eyebrows and a fair skin. i just wish it was cheaper because here in philippines its kinda pricey...but over all this is a must have for girls like me who loves makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My brows are kind of an unusual color and I've had a lot of trouble in the past finding shades that I could use to fill them in. I've been using soft brown from MAC and that worked pretty well, but I saw this in the DS and decided it was worth a try. I got the medium kit and I'm very pleased with it! I even like the highlighter shade that comes in the compact, its very pretty and not chalky at all! I mostly use the second shade, I don't really use the bottom one because its much too dark. I picked this up without reading reviews first which is not something I do very often, I'm happy I did! I believe there's 3 different compacts to choose from so even if you have very light or dark brows they should have one that will work for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the medium color. The quality of the powder itself is fine but The color is way too reddish. I may be a strawberry blonde but it doesn't mean I want my eyebrows to look like carrots!