September 23, 2014 | 1804 users online

Brows - Milani - Brow Fix Brow Kit

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by elleglam

bought this just a few weeks ago because of the rave reviews i read...now that ive tested the product i fell inlove with it! its very pigmented, the packaging is very cute and it comes with mini tools inside but i find too small to use...this is actually my first eyebrow powder makeup and i got the medium shade because i have black eyebrows and a fair skin. i just wish it was cheaper because here in philippines its kinda pricey...but over all this is a must have for girls like me who loves makeup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by xMissMurderx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My brows are kind of an unusual color and I've had a lot of trouble in the past finding shades that I could use to fill them in. I've been using soft brown from MAC and that worked pretty well, but I saw this in the DS and decided it was worth a try. I got the medium kit and I'm very pleased with it! I even like the highlighter shade that comes in the compact, its very pretty and not chalky at all! I mostly use the second shade, I don't really use the bottom one because its much too dark. I picked this up without reading reviews first which is not something I do very often, I'm happy I did! I believe there's 3 different compacts to choose from so even if you have very light or dark brows they should have one that will work for you!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got this in the medium color. The quality of the powder itself is fine but The color is way too reddish. I may be a strawberry blonde but it doesn't mean I want my eyebrows to look like carrots!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by underthepink3

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been sort of obsessed with the perfect brow over the years. Brows and foundation are sort of my poisons. Anyway, being naturaly light blonde I'm fairly lucky to have ANY eyebrows to work with. My mother who dies her hair blonde has invisible sparse brows and has the urge to kill her own child when she sees mine. I'm trying to teach her that it's mostly an illusion! This is my magic little trick. Being so obsessed with the perfect brows for as long as I've been, I've been around the brow product block so to speak and I am still so excited and happy to pull this gem out of my drawer everyday. It's amazingly creamy but not overly or obnoxiously so, so it fills the brows in very quickly with even color. I chose light and I usualy dip my angled brush in to the light and darker shades both and it provides the perfect color for my light/ light medium brown eyebrows without looking unatural. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the color isn't too warm or too cool, as most brow products tend to run. I scoff at my maybeline powder, pencil and revlon pencil now. My mac in fling and lingering, however, tend to scoff at me. They seem to knowingly mock me, sitting untouched, with their hefty price tags. This baby was 6 dollars! The highlight color I actualy quite liked as well which surprised even me! It's a beautiful light sheen without being too frosty and it's not very opaque so it let's your skin tone shine underneath. I've used all of the tools in here in a pinch and while they are not great by any means they are still very usable and appreciated! Love this perfect, handy, cheap little kit and the makeup horder in me wants to rush out and buy a backup even though I don't see myself using it all up anytime soon. But at such a great price for such a great staple product, I may do just that!

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by brezin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I didn't start even coloring in my eyebrows until recently. My mom had this on her dresser one night and I just decided to use it. Needless to say, I don't walk out of the house without having my eyebrows in 'shape'. I have this in medium. I love the powder and I love the slant brush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is my go-to brow product. The two colours work together nicely to fill my brows in naturally. I don't use the tweezers or the sponge tip applicator but the little brush is useful. This is a great product for the price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by emmyboop

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product- it is my HG for my brows. It comes with a highlighter, two brow colors, 2 applicators and very small tweezers. I don't use the tweezers but I love everything else in the kit. It fills in my brows without making them look fake. I mix a swipe of each color (dark & light) and then swipe over it with an eyebrow brush. Will continue using this product because it works great and is a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mh83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This Is My HG brow kit! I love that it has the highlight included in a color that matches my skintone! i use the middle shade to fill in my brows and its a perfect match! i can apply this in the morning and I have to take it off at night since it has GREAT staying power! i used to use a Lancome eyebrow pencil and once I found this i never went back!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:03:00 PM More reviews by neezy

THIS IS THE ONLY EYEBROW PRODUCT USE! i have tried so many different products from pencils to creams to loose powders, and this by far is the best. not only is the price right on point, but the product is as well! ive been using this for about 2 years, and i swear by it. it wont smudge when it rains or if you happen to touch your brows throught the day. they come in nice matte pressed powder form, and a little definitly goes a long way. i love this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/16/2012 1:52:00 PM More reviews by TwiPixie

I don't know if I am using this the wrong way or if I am just too used to my eyebrow pencil but it didn't work for me. I bought it because I have sparse eyebrows hair, actually the only way of making it look like an eyebrow is letting them grow and comb then. But anyway, the first time I put this on it didn't look natural at all so I considered that maybe I apply to much, which was the case. Lately I've been trying it over and over but it just doesn't look as good as my Too Faced Brow pencil. However if you are capable with eyebrow powders this is very affordable.